Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VECAP - secure your home  (Read 2135 times)
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:09:26 PM

Just a great project in the long run. Maybe let them first just develop the platform and then see if it is great or not? Could be the better way to go about this.

I think so too. To begin, the team needs to show some results. and after that, to draw some conclusions. This will be the right logic for all of us.
But at the same time, the early investors get the most money, but they also risk the most. so everyone should draw conclusions for himself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:11:54 PM

Just a great project in the long run. Maybe let them first just develop the platform and then see if it is great or not? Could be the better way to go about this.

I think so too. To begin, the team needs to show some results. and after that, to draw some conclusions. This will be the right logic for all of us.
In order to understand how the project will work , the team needs to show on some examples all the possibilities of a smart home . And I'd like to know if there's a bounty program ?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:24:47 PM

Results are the measurement for all of us. We can promise many things, but in the end it comes down to what we deliver.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:09:16 AM

Results are the measurement for all of us. We can promise many things, but in the end it comes down to what we deliver.
But the most important thing for investors is to understand the possibility of passive income. I think each of you will agree.
I think in the long term it will be possible to make X 100 but you will need to keep the tokens for about 2 years and not all are ready for this.
Iandicienn

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:52:32 AM

But the most important thing for investors is to understand the possibility of passive income. I think each of you will agree.
I think in the long term it will be possible to make X 100 but you will need to keep the tokens for about 2 years and not all are ready for this.
I wouldn't jump to conclusions. the project at least needs to collect a soft cap . And also we can not know what will happen to the cryptocurrency market in the coming years.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:27:17 AM

how long will it take for us to see your adapters?  at the moment, the development has already started? you have patents?
as far as I know the project is registered in Germany. but I've never heard of patents. Although it is possible the adapter will need to patent.
sound

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:55:24 AM

how long will it take for us to see your adapters?  at the moment, the development has already started? you have patents?
as far as I know the project is registered in Germany. but I've never heard of patents. Although it is possible the adapter will need to patent.
let's see what the team has to say about that. as I understand the project is at the very early stages of development and it is too early to talk about such things
teradont

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:27:17 PM

The idea is certainly interesting, but I'm not sure that it will be in demand by ordinary people. especially as the market of smart houses at the moment is not particularly developed.
you can see the market research. This market is growing very much every year and the project will be implemented at least a year.
teradont

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:31:28 AM

People who have already bought smart home equipment will be able to use this platform? or will they need to buy additional equipment?
teradont

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:00:44 PM

Hey. tell me can I get any discounts at the moment? I would like to buy tokens with maximum benefit.
as I understand the discount is now 10% and no more discounts are planned.  So what kind of discount you will get.
teradont

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:28:01 AM

Hey. tell me when the project will be launched. I would like to understand how it will be seen. it is possible to see a smart home connected to this network.
all the information is in the roadmap, but as I understand it will take quite a long time because they are going to produce a large number of devices under their own brand.
This is a good plan in the long run. Because tokens will be associated with the real economy and real business. But it is many investors who want instant profits.
Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:43:14 PM

TVs without screens, consoles, ancient dvd-players and other garbage is what u are eligible to find in my house if u decide to sneak in to have a peek at what goodies I store inside. No worries, u dont need anything besides maybe a proper installation of Symplysafe system, to protect ur house against burglary. Ignore cryptos promising to accomplish things u can easily accomplish on ur own.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:10:23 PM

With a $ 24M softcap minimum, is it not great? I think with that achievement it is very difficult to achieve, now 23,472,984 tokens have been sold almost $ 2M and collected in my opinion that is enough for the development of the project.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:10:14 AM

Russian Translation Reserved
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:05:49 PM

I think this is how blockchain technology should be used. But for the implementation will need a very large amount and collect it in this market will not be easy.

well, as I understand it, they have raised about $ 2 million now. It's certainly impressive. I think this will be enough for the implementation of the technical part of the project.

"VECAP" has collected $ 2 million? if the softcap is not reached, the project will continue to run or return investor funds?
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:33:20 AM

security automation on blockchain one of the futuristic applications built on blockchain with token sale hopefully this project may see huge success
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:57:09 AM

I think this is how blockchain technology should be used. But for the implementation will need a very large amount and collect it in this market will not be easy.

well, as I understand it, they have raised about $ 2 million now. It's certainly impressive. I think this will be enough for the implementation of the technical part of the project.

"VECAP" has collected $ 2 million? if the softcap is not reached, the project will continue to run or return investor funds?
I think that such a project will be implemented in any case. The only thing that the implementation period may be delayed for a long time. since they plan to produce devices.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:18:55 AM

I think that such a project will be implemented in any case. The only thing that the implementation period may be delayed for a long time. since they plan to produce devices.
I think $ 2 million is quite enough for the project. at least for this money, you can start the network and release an application for managing a smart home.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:33:58 AM

I seriously doubt that building your own blockchain for this is the most cost efficient way to secure the smart houses. And since it most likely will be obscure blockchain with only few miners, the possibility of the successful 51% attack grows exponentially.
dmccool85

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:53:14 AM

I seriously doubt that building your own blockchain for this is the most cost efficient way to secure the smart houses. And since it most likely will be obscure blockchain with only few miners, the possibility of the successful 51% attack grows exponentially.
I have not read that they will use their own blockchain. This will be an erc 20 token.   so I did not see any information about the fact that they will develop their blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: