Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bones261 Liar and Untrustworthy dirt bucket.  (Read 183 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:47:56 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 05:40:27 PM by cryptohunter

Bones only

Bones261 - proliferating false information about me. This  dirty little human excretion  is now making up more disgusting lies about me. I had previously considered him more reasonable than some of the others but now I was alerted to him felching away on  other DT scoundrels and making up out right lies about me.

You can say CH is just against whole DT members.

It extends beyond that. He also is against people who are in the top 200 merit receivers, merit sources, staff members who delete any of his posts, anyone who uses the report to moderator function, anyone who disagrees with his "facts," anyone who belongs to a signature campaign, anyone who ever invested in Dash, etc etc etc. Unfortunately, when his sparring partners get sick of being belittled and don't feed him anymore, he always finds someone new to respond to his posts. Quite frankly, the only temporary solution to counter his behavior is to shadow ban him, which I'm sure will never be implemented. If he ends up getting banned, I'm sure we will be treated to a string of alt accounts, ad infinitum.

Let us break down his post and isolate every single misleading statement and out right lie.

1.He also is against people who are in the top 200 merit receivers

misleading - only those observably cycling merit to their pals

2. merit sources

misleading - there are many I have no idea who they are.

3.staff members who delete any of his posts

LIE - only those that delete posts that are on topic and relevant or those that delete my defensive posts to prior false accusations and lies by others who attack me first and then just  leave their posts there.

4. anyone who uses the report to moderator function

LIE obviously this is nothing to do with me in the vast majority of cases

5. anyone who disagrees with his "facts,"

LIE - well you have had plenty of time to produce the incorrect information I am proliferating. I mean if you want to disagree with a fact that's your issue.

6. anyone who belongs to a signature campaign

LIE and foolish statement

7. anyone who ever invested in Dash

LIE innocent investors are the victims

this disgusting dirty little rimming parasite is always pretending to be reasonable then sneaking away to ass kiss his DT masters and adding lies and false accusations about me in their protected self moderated thread.

Come debate here BONES261 so I can crush you like the dirty little wretch  that you are.

Bring your evidence of your false claims here so I can laugh at you like the disgusting fool that you are. Once I demonstrate you are making false accusations then I insist that you fix your post else I will brand you and observable liar and untrustworthy.

If you can not substantiate your false allegations then you should retract your comments and adapt your post.

edit bones nicely agreed to  recant his false accusations

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: