Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing kills a coin?  (Read 20185 times)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:13:27 PM

I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...

Listing kills the coin, because some exchange are not good to place the tokens/coins due to demand and volume.
Listing is very important for investors, if there will be that one then there will be no investors to come.
It is on the ICO team who must do the great work to rise.

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:06:58 PM

it depends on which exchange is it listing in. if the coin is listed in a crap not popular exchange in the beginning, it is mostly a disappointment for the community and holders. But if it is listed in a known exchange it can grow better.

turn the page
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:38:44 PM

No, listing doesn't kill a coin instead it helps a coin to get more investors. What kills a coin is when the team stops improving their project or platform.

Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 07:46:39 PM

Without listing, there won't be liquidity and there won't be any way for investors to get back the result of their investment. I don't think listing kill coin, what kill or make a coin is its level of demand by potential buyers. If there are more sellers than interested buyers, then expect its price to dip but if there are more buyers expect the price to soar.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:47:35 PM

You can't do much about it. If the price is already down, you already lost. You'd better reassess your situation and do the best thing.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:49:52 PM

Listing on exchanges doesn´t bring any value to the token. The value depends on company works, on company progress, on uniqueness and usefulness of the product. The exchange is only the way how to get price for these things  Smiley. No product, no progress, no use = no growth.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:50:06 PM

I believe that the listing should go first at the right time,and the second most glavno on a good exchange,Yes, I can say one thing now after Listing the projects price is very fall,but even without listing the people they merges the Delta at all for a penny,so I'm in the listing,as it is at least some benefit bears
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:38:07 PM

If listing kills a coin, how then will the coin be able to attract new investors which will make the project more valuable? Listing doesn't but rather the developers of the project are the ones responsible when the coin becomes worthless. This is because if they do their job well and according to roadmap, the coin will have value.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 09:42:41 PM

At times the moment a coin gets to exchange, because of dumpers, the price falls drastically. But at times, it recovers after some time and the price becomes better.

axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:43:39 PM

Listing doesn't kill a coin, in my own opinion two things or factors kills a coin. The first is the exchange the coin is listed on and the second is the developers or team of the coin. If the coin is listed on a good exchange it will get the right attention.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:45:42 PM

If you invested on a project then you must believe and have some faith on the team because listing on exchange is just a start for something big to happen. the product or platform is the key for the value of coin to grow in exchanges once its launch and have a lot of users that will push the demand for coins.

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:49:07 PM

Listing is killing the coin if the project is not ready for listing.
For example having no working product or active development or real use case or/and there is no supporting community behind it etc.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:18:06 PM

Listing is killing the coin if the project is not ready for listing.
For example having no working product or active development or real use case or/and there is no supporting community behind it etc.
no of killing him, he only checks which coins are good and bad so he registers coins that are not too fake.
if one or many of them do not have a product that is functional and useful for what is here and we need to choose the really good one
if a coin has a large community, it may still function properly, because it has a strong support team.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:20:18 PM

I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...
Most coins are being inflated, its value has been increased many times. When joining stock, it will gradually return to the original price by stock censorship
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:31:59 PM

no matter ISO or ICO, all tend to experience a dump when they first enter the market, even I think that is common because when the coin first enters the market, there will be many investors and bounty hunters who sell these coins directly, while market demand for coins it's still not high so the price immediately goes down

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:42:43 PM

just wait because maybe the longer the coin will have a better price, you can hope that if you invest in the right ISO, you don't even need to worry about the price because if the ISO you choose is a good ISO then someday the price the coin will far exceed the price when you buy it

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:15:20 AM

just wait because maybe the longer the coin will have a better price, you can hope that if you invest in the right ISO, you don't even need to worry about the price because if the ISO you choose is a good ISO then someday the price the coin will far exceed the price when you buy it

Its true, if we trust on the project or developers team, we should not be panic when the price slightly drop. Good project will reach new high price again when market start to recover and if the project is not legit, i think the price will remain pump and dump

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 07:50:45 AM

that is because the crypto market as a whole has not been stable and has not shown a significant increase. and the token which is using a certain smart contract of the altcoin, of course the exchange value will fall, if the smart contract also falls. and worse, those tokens come together, I think that's the cause.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 08:16:24 AM

not really
that just happend when the team didn't have any strategy
they can lock the coin/token from bounty / airdrop for like 2 or 3 month after listing on market
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:19:50 AM

that is because the crypto market as a whole has not been stable and has not shown a significant increase. and the token which is using a certain smart contract of the altcoin, of course the exchange value will fall, if the smart contract also falls. and worse, those tokens come together, I think that's the cause.
i still think the market is not just the only reason because listing an new altcoin depends on the altcoins itself, if the token has no future potential to develope, it will be used by investors for pumping and dumping, that's not all, investors usually sell all their new altcoin as soon as they are listed to get profit, so unless that altcoin is good, listing will be able to kill that altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: