Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:13:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing kills a coin?  (Read 20185 times)
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:58:49 PM

I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...
It's no wonder I see the first coin list in  market, price down main factor is because project still new and market situation is not supportive, better hold until the roadmap runs fully

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:17:35 PM

I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...
it's not listing that kills a coin, the market has been bearish far too long listed ICOs don't fair  well in the market.
tepyh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:49:11 PM

Yes, indeed, the listing sometimes entails a fall in prices, but after the bounty hunters sell their rewards, the price is usually restored.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:59:54 PM

Business is win or lose game. ICO is still paying but like before. Currently many platforms are out there to make money for themselves and forget their investors. This days, before invest in any ICO do your appraisal very well to avoid losing at the end of the project because the motive behind business is profit.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:45:07 PM

If listing kills coin i think they should stop listening right? Then they have to be traded on an exchange which means they have to be listed to make things right. Have you ever seen people investing in project which fails or never which to list? I think no. So you can only say news most times kill coins not listing.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 08:56:30 PM

I saw the same situation today, when one of my coins were listed to the big exchange. The day before that price on forkdelta was higher a twice and than it fall a twice.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:02:58 PM

cause the price drops when entering the market, it's because investors sell all the tokens that he bought at pre ico. but investors who buy in the market are few so there is no price wall buy on the market
If the team behaves smarter in the listing period, coin will not die. or if they do not have the tactics to prevent it, they should wait for the better case. Lower price will not please anyone.
coinbitrade

Merit: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:08:34 PM

cause the price drops when entering the market, it's because investors sell all the tokens that he bought at pre ico. but investors who buy in the market are few so there is no price wall buy on the market
If the team behaves smarter in the listing period, coin will not die. or if they do not have the tactics to prevent it, they should wait for the better case. Lower price will not please anyone.
Now all the tokens fall after listing on the stock exchange, and the point is not in the team, but in the fact that many people immediately begin to merge the tokens and lower the price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
coinbitrade

Merit: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:11:03 PM

I saw the same situation today, when one of my coins were listed to the big exchange. The day before that price on forkdelta was higher a twice and than it fall a twice.
I think that if it fell 2 times so it is normal, everything could be much worse, now the token when listing on the stock exchange may fall 10 times. Sad

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:26:25 PM

Most ICO fails at the moment, I haven't invested into an ICO for a year now, I'm really surprised to see that you have been able to make any money until now.
In this market, people sell as soon as they can find somebody to buy their tokens. Also remember that ICO has a private sale, before the pre-sale and the public sale, investors in the private sale, has access to information about exchange listing before anyone else, and they also bought their tokens at a much cheaper price than the investors in the public sale, so those investors are probably still making a good profit, even if they sell much cheaper than you bought.
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:31:45 PM

Listing does not kill the coins only those which has no working product of a strong vision and a use case.
Strong teams with active development can insure the demand for a coin and the price stability even on a declining market.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:37:49 PM

Most coins that crashed immediately after listing could be that they were just over hyped above their true worth. Such ends up manifesting itself on the exchanges.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:23:28 PM

actually what causes the price of the coin to fall after entering the market is because more people sell the coin and few are interested in buying it in the market so that prices continue to fall, most investors today are always selling coins when they have just been listed on the exchange, this causes the price of coins to be very low after listing on the exchange
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:28:32 PM

Now times have changed, the market is not the same as it was before when the price of all coins grew. Now the price after the end of ICO is growing only for those projects that really have good prospects for future development. It is thanks to this projects profit profit to their investors.
I stopped investing in ICO for this very reason.

FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:53:42 PM

Please accept it when participating in the stock market any coin must be censored and it will not be able to move more than 20% / 1 day. Forget them and invest in trash, earn faster and more risky.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:48:46 AM

actually what causes the price of the coin to fall after entering the market is because more people sell the coin and few are interested in buying it in the market so that prices continue to fall, most investors today are always selling coins when they have just been listed on the exchange, this causes the price of coins to be very low after listing on the exchange

Price determined by supply and demand and if buying order at lower ICO price and someone willing to fill that, it will bring the price fall. But sometimes, people just want to speculate on the price and i think its free market, anything could happen. Perhaps the price fall because market condition not good and people want to safe their money by selling at any price. Many reason why price drop but if we make investment, we must be believe the market is good and profitable
Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:13:57 AM

Listing the anticipated final stage from investors after fundraising through ICO. It doesn't necessarily kill a coin as long as the exchange has good organic volume. Rather look at these factors like private and presale bonus, team allocation without lock up period and no buy back plan from the team

canandr

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:34:31 AM

It is average  as  relieves  get  largesse when purchase their currencies or coins and they consecrate  coins  representing airdrop, charity so its basis  cost  droplet  later  cataloguing on change
continueo

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 04:35:32 AM

It is extremely  even  silly that this is current. The self-confidence in the marketplace is lessening and deed  minimal and this causes the cost of the currency to move ahead  decrease than ico as their is a plenty of deal  strength that prepared the cost  move ahead  minimal
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:36:04 AM

I don't think so, listing the coin in some exchanges can bring many peoples to buying your coin eventually.
The price of the coin will depend on the project itself, and not depend on whether they listed on the exchanges or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: