Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing kills a coin?  (Read 20185 times)
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:12:38 PM

I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...

You have 2 obvious options at the moment. The first one is to sell your coins at the actual price on the crypto exchanges right now and be not very happy because of the low price. And the second option is to wait for the bull run and pump of your altcoins. But no one knows when it will happen. In my point of view it will be in the second half of this year or in 2020.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:21:52 PM

Sometimes, when a coin experiences an initial listing, it falls below its ICO price, which is what I have always expected, except for some few coins,  that have be able to soar above their ICO prices.
After some time, which might happen in a short while depending of the value of the coin, it might surge beyond expectation.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 06:25:13 PM

It's really all because of the market conditions.
In the past, a coin getting listed would mean a pump in price from the ICO price.
This was possible because there was high volume and a lot of demand surrounding ICOs.
And if a new coin managed to get on a major exchange like binance, than that would be a huge pump.

Now, all across the board, trading volume is low.
On top of that, the ICO market is basically dead, meaning there is no demand.
Since crypto doesn't have any inherent value to it, then unless there is demand, than the price will tank.

The best thing is to just not bother with ICOs for now.
Or, it you are really liking a new project, wait to buy after it is listed and the price tanks.

ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:30:17 PM

The coins need in the end to be traded somewhere, if the price is low now i think the only option is to wait to get a better price if the admins who create the coin will continue do their work.

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:32:02 PM

I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...
Investors hold and bounty hunters sell and there are post ICO investors who are waiting bounty hunters to dump on 10-100X lower price and then they invest.
You can't do anything about it, investors should know that nothing comes over night and you will have to wait long time before make profit. Look at how market looks at the moment, don't expect too much.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 06:40:57 PM

I have taken part in many ICOs.
All the ICOs, before ico end, we're fully active with thousands of members and lot of discussions on how the project is unique, how their partnership with vendors, partners and media houses is taking the project to new highs.
Suddenly when ico finishes, everyone asks about when exchange? and we get the answer " soon".
Day comes when it hits the exchange and soon we realize the actual price of the coin or token. In such cases there is no chance but to wait.

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:58:39 PM

With this you need to do so. Invest only in those projects that have the prospect of growth. If you cannot distinguish a good project from a bad one, then don’t invest at all. It's all.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 10:36:45 PM

Owners do not stop when the project is not listed. And this leads to a great deal of confusion. On the other hand, there is no escape from the dump when listed. It is better to pause your project and expect better status.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 11:07:18 PM

Current Market situation now is bot a good time for buying in token sale, you cant assure whether it pump or dump, really very risky. Must better to trade for now the coins which has good price and volume, so no matter what you cant loss all in flash. Buy low sell little high.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:54:18 PM

listing kills a coin if the project itself has no solid foundation. if the dev team created its value by launching their working app, then, by no means it will not kill a coin once listed.

Owners do not stop when the project is not listed. And this leads to a great deal of confusion. On the other hand, there is no escape from the dump when listed. It is better to pause your project and expect better status.

dump is only at the beginning of trading but should not be a considerable amount as compared to its total supply. they will go back up if there is real value in the project.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:55:30 PM

You can't do anything about it. Investing in ICO at the moment is not the best idea, since any projects sell their tokens more expensive than they are then on the exchange.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:14:03 AM

I dont think lising in exchanger will kill the price of coin or token. Dumping price in exchanger happen because investor have many reason. It could because bounty hunters dump their reward or investor having big discount in private sale.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:47:40 AM

Investors hold and bounty hunters sell and there are post ICO investors who are waiting bounty hunters to dump on 10-100X lower price and then they invest.
You can't do anything about it, investors should know that nothing comes over night and you will have to wait long time before make profit. Look at how market looks at the moment, don't expect too much.

Its true, sometime the factor why token price drop is bounty hunters dump their token at any price. Its free market and anyone can sell their coin or token at anyprice they want. But its more better if we are invest for long term and waiting the project build

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:50:58 AM

The problem is there are way to many coins getting created right now and the competition is very high between them to find a way to remain in the market. Unfortunately a very few of them actually make it until the end so right now investing in new coins is probably just a matter of luck because your chances of making profit are very low
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:04:28 AM

I think listed coins in the market are better than any coin that is not listed yet. Its just the market now is not friendly due to fact that most of the altcoins slips down its price and decreasing continuosly. Even majority of the crypto investors says that it is not the right time now to invest.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:30:40 AM

I consider those coins that failed to get a listing as scam coins, it's part of the roadmap, investors are investing because they want to trade the coins in the market, if the ICO does not have a plan to get listed in exchange in their roadmap, people will not invest on it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
sodiik

Activity: 553

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:43:58 AM

I think listed coins in the market are better than any coin that is not listed yet. Its just the market now is not friendly due to fact that most of the altcoins slips down its price and decreasing continuosly. Even majority of the crypto investors says that it is not the right time now to invest.
Yes, I also think that if the coin already registered in the market certainly has better potential, than the coins that have not been registered but with the condition of crypto like now it certainly also affects all coins, hopefully the market will recover soon so that all will run smooth again

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:44:44 AM

Now this is indeed not a good time to invest, because most coins have decreased, but there are some good choices of coins to invest after going on ico, because the current ico is very small, so the price can be suddenly destroyed , it's better to monitor a few coins then make a trade rather than make an investment.

Not all Listing gets the token destroyed. It depends on the season where it was listed,they are so many facts considering and one is what I will tell you below.
I earned experiences day by day taking part in ICO projects as a bounty hunter, if ever you have bought coins on the project you have chose, be sure to check it on a daily basis. If you see the amount of funding have reach it's hardcap then it is a good sign, even though it goes live on an exchange it won't have an easy time falling in prices. But if it doesn't meet the targeted fund or below half then be sure to be ready selling the coin, don't bother making any profits, just sell when you feel like you will have your money invested back in full shape. I have seen projects that I have joined last 2017 and still up running until now, one Matrix AI, TRADE.io, they have met their certain goals of funds, I am not advertising them I am just giving you examples.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:54:48 AM

I consider those coins that failed to get a listing as scam coins, it's part of the roadmap, investors are investing because they want to trade the coins in the market, if the ICO does not have a plan to get listed in exchange in their roadmap, people will not invest on it.
therefore we also have to be careful in choosing good coins for the future, it is true that now many ICOs are deceiving but that is not all maybe only people who have no satisfaction so they are not fraudulent.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:46:59 AM

therefore we also have to be careful in choosing good coins for the future, it is true that now many ICOs are deceiving but that is not all maybe only people who have no satisfaction so they are not fraudulent.
I agree on that we need to choose a good and potential coin for us to earn a huge amount of profit soon. I believe that the coin is really rise very slow if it will become listed on exchange. Maybe it is all because of so many dumpers but we all can see that in the long run coin will surely that is why we needbti hold into the time that it will rise up high.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: