Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:23:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And Now Visa Wants To Enter Crypto  (Read 16855 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:23:15 PM

It looks like Visa is also interested in to joining crypto currencies
We will hear more companies which are mainstream that will enter the market or come up with a project which will facilitate their business in the long run, if they do not evolve their business model will be affected in the long run because of the new market and if people understand the true potential everyone will be switching over to bitcoin for international trade and it will affect their business and i am sure we will see competitive prices when it comes to these service charges in the future.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:27:39 PM

No matter how many times all the media did not trumpet that bitcoin is a bubble and cryptocurrency will not bring us anything good, still with each waiting for more and more large companies and funds to move towards the study of the blockchain and attract experts in this field.
Yes and this has been happening since long, people always talked against bitcoin and its value about other crypto as well, but till now I have never seen any bad effect or any value change because of all this infect the value and price of crypto has always improved more than before, so visa acceptance for crypto is new revolution indeed.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:25:22 AM

It is also important that what kind of services they are planning. Do they want to strengthen the current bitcoin ecosystem or they are planning to launch their own coin (as facebook want) and compete with bitcoin.
Competition will not be a welcome move.

I am alive
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:18:50 AM

They are making a good decision right now because the companies like this will had an opportunity to take up the value of cryptocurrency to a marvelous development so I think VISA will definitely had opportunities to change their asset into Crypto currencies and it will helpful for another Windows test to hide hope about this field.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:28:36 AM

Well as the cliche goes, "if you can't beat them, join them". They know it can make them obsolete.

These banks, remittance services and payment operators were publicly dissing crypto while they quietly try to develop their own blockchains/crypto. That way when when it gets hyped, they can just unveil it and keep their customers that haven't switched out yet (which by the looks of it is still quite many).
Such properties will certainly be eaten in the era. Of course to follow the era's adventures must appear ahead when analyzing an opportunity. I think the world is not static, and must be flexible with technological developments

They already evaluate it, crypto has a huge potential and if they will join, it would certainly make them more profitable.
Visa is a big company, and when big companies adopt with crypto, this means adoption.
We will watching a possible news confirmation in the future, this is a bull run material I guess.
That’s very true. They are smart and the analysis is very clear. There is great prospect with crypto and Visa on the other hand already has a great platform. They have to follow the trend knowing that crypto is the thing in vogue and I am very sure from their calculations, they know that in the nearest future crypt would take over, so the smart thing to do is this decision.

As per you have mentioned, this would be a bull run material. Soon everyone will have the basic knowledge of crypto and the rush would definitely have a positive impact in the market.

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:36:39 AM

Well as the cliche goes, "if you can't beat them, join them". They know it can make them obsolete.

These banks, remittance services and payment operators were publicly dissing crypto while they quietly try to develop their own blockchains/crypto. That way when when it gets hyped, they can just unveil it and keep their customers that haven't switched out yet (which by the looks of it is still quite many).
Such properties will certainly be eaten in the era. Of course to follow the era's adventures must appear ahead when analyzing an opportunity. I think the world is not static, and must be flexible with technological developments

No doubt about that, adapt or go extinct. There's nothing wrong with adopting new technologies, in fact one should strive to obsolete self rather than have someone else do it.

What isn't lost on people is the hypocrisy of these institutions. This is why I don't take pronouncements from them seriously.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 11:50:20 AM

We will hear more companies which are mainstream that will enter the market or come up with a project which will facilitate their business in the long run, if they do not evolve their business model will be affected in the long run because of the new market and if people understand the true potential everyone will be switching over to bitcoin for international trade and it will affect their business and i am sure we will see competitive prices when it comes to these service charges in the future.

Not only visa but master card and other companies will come into crypto currencies. Everyone is seeing the strength and money in crypto and those brands who will not move with this , will be left behind. We have already seen Samsung giving support to crypto currencies in their latest model S10, Facebook soon coming up with their own coin. Soon we will see all the big companies involving in digital currencies.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 01:57:57 PM

Nano is a great example. It's superior to any of the currently existing coins in terms of speed and cost, but it can't gain momentum at all. If this was a tech company type of industry, Nano would take over, but not in crypto.  Smiley

And there's an easy explanation for this "phenomenon". Above all, the total majority of people involved in crypto are here for the quick buck and they don't particularly care for the technological innovation (I mean tweaks and Improvements beyond what plain vanilla Bitcoin offers). In simple terms, people may be interested in all these things only insofar as they add to hype and speculation. But if a coin is not used in real life (which is true to varying extents in respect to any cryptocurrency out there), its advantages like speed and cost are close to being completely inconsequential

This is the harsh truth how crypto goes, get used to it

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:14:54 PM

Visa is not against crypto because it is killing their business, they are against it because they are not fully prepared for now. I mean if you give visa time to build their own blockchain and bank agreement period and they do all that than they will be cheaper and faster as well which means crypto and specially blockchain won't be a rival to them because it will be help for them.

Visa must LOVE blockchain because you can literally send and receive millions of dollars for a dollar and that means for visa and banks that use visa the costs are going down like hell, during a time when economy is getting worse all around the world the bank that says "we will charge less" will get the customer, hence why I feel like Visa will always prefer to like blockchain, they just needed time.
auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:32:08 PM

Well established companies can really propel cryptocurrencies to greater heights. VISA is a strong company and a force to reckon with in the world of finances. I believe people  need to see the bigger picture and appreciate the kind of innovation such companies  can bring to the world of cryptocurrencies.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:49:39 PM

it seems the visa is starting to fear that their system will lag behind. and now they also want to make crypto themselves. I think this is good for them and good for crypto lovers
I think that Visa will primarily provide services for the use of Bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services through their bank cards. This practice is already in Russian banks using virtual wallets. They can translate as a normal currency, and Bitcoin. It is no longer possible to withdraw Bitcoin from such a wallet, in fact it is immediately withdrawn by the bank from such a wallet, however, the wallet owner has the opportunity to pay for any goods and services in the chosen currency at the rate of Bitcoin at the time of purchase of goods. Something similar can be done with Visa cards. In any case, it will be very good for distributing cryptocurrency, and convenient for cryptocurrency owners.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:40:49 PM

It pleases, especially since it will be big + for people who do not understand computers. They will keep their funds not only in dollars, euros. There will be no need to memorize the number of the wallet, everything will be implemented by the visa.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:55:18 PM

Although I cannot predict accurately, I think VISA can bridge its members to adopt crypto or try "new nuances" to do transactions with currencies are in cryptocurrency format.

Good news, VISA is no brainer a huge company.

Yes, maybe you're right, but VISA is more flexible because VISA is easy to accept and accept by any country, even though small countries that are "considered" less developed especially in terms of the economy. So that its existence's possible in bridging VISA users to open the gate to wider crypto adoption.

According to the job posting on SmartRecruiters, a San Francisco based recruiting firm, VISA Fintech is looking for a technical product manager to manage the product strategy and roadmap for cryptocurrency related opportunities

The job posting also clearly states that ViSA is planning to establish a “Visa Crypto Team,” with the to-be-hired product manager directing strategy within their evolving “cryptocurrency ecosystem”

http://bitcoingape.com/billion-dollar-payment-platform-visa-posts-job-opening-for-cryptocurrency/

Kind of madness with that giant companies
We had news about JPM. Facebook and IBM payments system https://www.theblockcrypto.com/tiny/ibm-signs-6-banking-clients-for-its-blockchain-based-payments-network-announces-stablecoin-partnership/
And today i read about Visa

One more news worth to mention is that E-commerce giant from Switzerland  will accept payments with some crypto currencies.First only in Switzerland than also in Germany

https://coingape.com/switzerland-ecommenrce-giant-accepting-bitcoin/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_source=Mailchimp+subscribers&utm_campaign=21c7bb1b4e-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_01_23_06_57_COPY_24&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_acc72fc580-21c7bb1b4e-75480287

From all that news i see that there is no more talks about illegal use of crypto currencies what is best news

But there's one thing I am most concerned about, namely: if VISA does not support the existence of primary crypto like bitcoin/ethereum, under the pretext of "the existence of" pressure/restrictions made by the government.

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 03:01:27 PM

This so great news in march, at least we can see three good news. I'm so interest, will Visa build some partnership with cryptocurrency project, such ripple or litecoin. Let's see that, then if yes, I will try to invest on that coin Wink

r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:06:58 PM

According to the job posting on SmartRecruiters, a San Francisco based recruiting firm, VISA Fintech is looking for a technical product manager to manage the product strategy and roadmap for cryptocurrency related opportunities

The job posting also clearly states that ViSA is planning to establish a “Visa Crypto Team,” with the to-be-hired product manager directing strategy within their evolving “cryptocurrency ecosystem”

http://bitcoingape.com/billion-dollar-payment-platform-visa-posts-job-opening-for-cryptocurrency/

Kind of madness with that giant companies
We had news about JPM. Facebook and IBM payments system https://www.theblockcrypto.com/tiny/ibm-signs-6-banking-clients-for-its-blockchain-based-payments-network-announces-stablecoin-partnership/
And today i read about Visa

One more news worth to mention is that E-commerce giant from Switzerland  will accept payments with some crypto currencies.First only in Switzerland than also in Germany

https://coingape.com/switzerland-ecommenrce-giant-accepting-bitcoin/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_source=Mailchimp+subscribers&utm_campaign=21c7bb1b4e-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_01_23_06_57_COPY_24&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_acc72fc580-21c7bb1b4e-75480287

From all that news i see that there is no more talks about illegal use of crypto currencies what is best news

Cryptocurrency right now can be hear from almost everybody's mouth.

This news is really great and it could contribute to the growth of bitcoin. VISA's trusted by many people and if a company or a product is proven and tested, it could make people follow that product.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:12:23 PM

It pleases, especially since it will be big + for people who do not understand computers. They will keep their funds not only in dollars, euros. There will be no need to memorize the number of the wallet, everything will be implemented by the visa.
So we are going to give the control of our funds to someone.I am not much aware of how VISA will get adopt the crypto payments but if we need to deposit our funds to them and they will act like a crypto bank then it is not a good for cryptos.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:50:14 PM

This so great news in march, at least we can see three good news. I'm so interest, will Visa build some partnership with cryptocurrency project, such ripple or litecoin. Let's see that, then if yes, I will try to invest on that coin Wink

It means coins like litecoin and ripple are really going to get pump if great financial institutions like visa is going to go into partnership with them.  I strongly believe that we are going to see good price in almost all the coins if most of the current news started to have infect on the market.
hipSter

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:31:08 PM

It's just a question of time that Visa will turn to blockchain. Visa is the boss of digital money all around the globe. And here comes a bitcoin with new brave innovation of exchanging.
Bitcoin potentially can be faster than Visa and safer of course.
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 11:41:52 PM

Everyone seem to want a piece of the crypto pie these days, there are two problems I anticipate with this move: first, there is likely to be too much control or centralization, secondly, they may not be able to pass the regulation hurdle to do something meaningful.we will most likely end up with another stablecoin, we are already having a glut of them with no real unique value addition to the space
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:07:06 AM

Good news but I don't think it can improve the market condition. As mentioned above, VISA is possibly looking to create their own "cryptocurrency". Though I'm not sure, but it's also possible that they will accept other crypto for the purpose of their business (collecting fees from transactions).

Anyway, looks like blockchain is going to stay.

They cannot be described as good news because all these companies are going to promote the centralization of the cryptocurrencies.
I think that many of us (members of the cryptocurrency community) are against of this model but there are many people who will support this endeavor in order to make some money. This is the reason that the decentralized ecocystem that we dream is not evolving.

Well there isn't a thing we can do anyway if they want to. I just look at it as a step towards mainstream adoption and acceptance. At an early stage, it's good to have big names expressing confidence in crypto regardless of their motives.
Yes is really a step forward and this will really strengthen the cryptocurrency market because more users of visa can now have free access to the cryptocurrency market at any time, I hope more financial institutions will very soon adopt crypto for the success of the company e.g master card.

From what i am read, master card already propose a patent about bitcoin fraction. If Visa and MasterCard entering cryptocurrency, i am believe its more interesting and perhaps bitcoin price will soar in near future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: