Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is not everything!  (Read 20625 times)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:42:23 AM

Indeed. By making such an opportunity and if you know that the price is very low, just don't buy it because you know that there are so many risks.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:48:04 AM

Many people want big profits by waiting for market prices to rise higher. But until now the market has not recovered. It's better not to think about prices and try to make a profit from changing prices every day. The price of coins is easy to change so you can do daily trading well.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:56:53 AM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.
People in this industry always think about the price and doesn't care about the technology it offers. Despite of this bear market, more people are keep on learning about cryptocurrencies. And giant companies making partnerships with cryptocurrency companies is a massive news as well.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:57:00 AM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.

For me, the price is everything because I don't just see about the technology only, but the price will take a position to decide if I should buy or not. I don't think that when one news was released, the price will be the same as before because it will change and it depends on the traders react, and they will decide to buy or sell. The news will affect the price, and we already know that. But there is not only good news that we might see, but we also see bad news that will make traders sell some amount of the coin because they don't want to see the price is down so they can prepare to buy at a low price.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:03:38 AM

the price is not forever but all of us who want to invest in ICO projects must also be careful and choose their technology that will be useful for the future. if their project is now low in price but they are useful to many people it is not possible in the future they will succeed, building the project takes time not just buying and selling
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:05:08 AM

In crypto conditions such as at present the price is not everything, the current price is still low and we do not know when everything will recover, it is very regrettable if we sell our assets for now because the results are not optimal it would be better to wait for everything to be normal again

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 02:13:48 AM

Well, as an investor to be honest price is everything
Because good product good partnership without no value in price does not return your capital

Let’s be guided
Dyor always
I agree more with this statement, because they are looking for a turning point in the investment they make. Why buy coins or tokens if they don't have value in the market
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:23:43 AM

It's impossible to not think the price of bitcoin. Especially when we have bought some and hodling it for a quite a while now. I was really conscious at bitcoin's price and honestly, I am waiting for the bull run to happen to at least earn some profits.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:43:49 AM

Because good product good partnership without no value in price does not return your capital

Let’s be guided
Dyor always
I agree more with this statement, because they are looking for a turning point in the investment they make. Why buy coins or tokens if they don't have value in the market
More price and more demands, otherwise less price and less demand. price is everything because this is the same as the stock market and money is everything. The investors will never put their money if they are not getting a return from there.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:38:55 AM

Yeah. Price is not everything because the price is absolutely make everything gone wild. I wish they coule make more interesting interest.
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:57:14 AM

Price is not everything but if you loss all your assets then you are remember that price is everything.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:03:39 AM

but all this things before we need money so if we had investment biggest value then only we can make the profit motor otherwise nothing will helpful for our life to stay peaceful so I think value is more important than anything
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:07:33 AM

Yes, I think so too. Price is not everything. Always thinking about the price, it can never be successful by investing. We should think about technology. We need to think about how to improve our new Cryptocurrency. Think about how Cryptocurrency can be used successfully. Always do not worry about the price. In addition to the price of cryptocurrency, there are more things to think about. Using technology we have to solve all the problems of Cryptocurrency.

Thank you

florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:13:21 AM

Yea I'm saying the same thing to my friends and neighbours ,I told them to care less about the present price condition ,crypto technology is advancing ,this 2019 alone has proven that crypto is on its way to success ,the adoption rate is going higher

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:25:26 AM
Merited by tk808 (2)

Let’s be guided
Dyor always
More price and more demands, otherwise less price and less demand. price is everything because this is the same as the stock market and money is everything. The investors will never put their money if they are not getting a return from there.
Markets are not perfect. In the stock market, the price also often does not correspond to the true value of the asset. Sometimes the price is a reflection of the emotions of the majority. This is used by big players to accumulate positions or take profits. It probably also take place in the crypto market.
Thus, the price is not everything.

Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:25:56 AM

we all want to make a profit so it's hard not to think about prices, because the more the price of coins can increase the more likely there are more interested. one of them is bitcoin from low prices to their high prices, one of the examples of coins until now which is always attracted by many people because of its high price.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 05:31:15 AM

Yea I'm saying the same thing to my friends and neighbours ,I told them to care less about the present price condition ,crypto technology is advancing ,this 2019 alone has proven that crypto is on its way to success ,the adoption rate is going higher
Is that true? in fact now the level of adoption of crypto in the market is not yet visible. If that is true it should be any positive impact on the market price of the crypto. until now we have not seen it. the market may be stable, but not too good.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:32:09 AM

People will not be patient when their coin is falling when they invested to make profits and obviously most of the crypto investors want to make profits so they care about the prices as well.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:35:04 AM

The investors should definitely need a higher profit so if anything was not been good the girl you will be definitely important for a person to get his income every time so that development is the matter for anyone to stay here long time otherwise stability is also not important

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:35:18 AM

I agree people should pay attention more to the usage and potential not the price, however as investors, they only care about the profit and with no real place or limited place to use crypto as currency, there are no other option but to used it as store of value, and when we used it as store of value we will pay more attention to the value not the usage anymore, so I think we need legalisation and adoption so we can change the way people see crypto
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: