Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is not everything!  (Read 20627 times)
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:05:01 PM

I still think that price is the main one and is an attraction for adopting bitcoin, willing to hold on to get profit from bitcoin.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muzahn

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:25:54 PM

Just, this is single cause reason cryptocurrency is struggling to increase multitude approval all the more later 10 age in which it has shown monumental potentials. Everybody retains pursuing later the cash and no single is thought of measure extension. Whether everybody goes away to convert crypto, defend the centre measures of blockchain application as preceded close to satoshi, many and many partner desire support the application.. Fairly we bum consume workaday bob and search representing noobs to empty nugatory strikes on.
Drelakelv

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:26:26 PM

I would actually similar to look the equivalent involution from the local when it approaches to the applications that are presently existence established and not aloof almost the gain and releases.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:04:56 PM

Sometimes I have to admit that what is thought about is price, regardless of adoption and technology. When the cryptocurrency market began to grow well, many people rushed to take advantage of trade, and I thought it was natural. Because everyone has a goal of seeking profit. Until today, I may suffer more losses, and very rarely get a significant profit. Of course I just thought of returning the value of the loss that I experienced. This is why I focus on prices and hope to continue to rise.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 07:00:41 PM

Price is important.  Agree.  When I choose a project, this is the first thing I pay attention to.  This is normal because my profit depends on it.  But the product itself is also important.  Because if the product is shit, then the investment will be like that.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:21:37 PM

You are wrong. The price is everything if you are a trader or even an investor. But the change of the price is not so important when you are not selling. Because the change of the price will not affect you.
You are not talking about the price. You are talking about the change of the price.
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:41:57 PM

You are wrong. The price is everything if you are a trader or even an investor. But the change of the price is not so important when you are not selling. Because the change of the price will not affect you.
You are not talking about the price. You are talking about the change of the price.
yes, price is what we must always pay attention to because then we can predict what will happen and we can plan or make the right decision.
whatever we get is the result of our decision because even if the price goes down we can still get profit if we hold it or even buy it.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:47:55 PM

It is important to look at the price, as sometimes you buy an altcoin at a too high price. Except if you accept to lose money, price is the first thing to look at. A coin development is also important, but sometimes the coin just stay on the sideway as too few people know it.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:29:20 PM

If the cryptocurrency market were stable, then this would not happen. For a very long time, people waited for the growth of cryptocurrency, and as soon as this happened, they immediately began selling their altcons, they are not interested in any implementations.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:36:27 PM

I sincerely concur with you that we are in period in the market that the best decision to make is to continue the gather coins at their cheap prices, because the present prices of these altcoins are a bargin and they will give you huge profit when the bullish market comes. But i think it is wise to consider price when you are investing in icos because if the  price is too high or expensive, then the project token will not be able to increase much in value.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:37:42 PM

Well in as much as price really matter, but the most important is what the project is aiming to achieve and the team behind such project.
The reason why most people complain about price is when the project gets listed and keeps dumping with the team not doing anything to assure investors all is well. But when the team is working and it is visible to all, most investors won't bother about price but the product.
Dicage

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:12:59 PM

You are equitable in a method. On the other hand what is existence entranced position because the basic bitcoin was created that assets in cryptocurrency is aloof almost forming as even cash as single buoy. In the former, investors managed to increase many advantage from cryptocurrency as the marketplace was modern and greatly elastic. Instantly age is dissimilar as the marketplace is maturing steady. In truth, assets have in mind a definite equivalent of come back.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:53:04 PM

You are equitable in a method. On the other hand what is existence entranced position because the basic bitcoin was created that assets in cryptocurrency is aloof almost forming as even cash as single buoy. In the former, investors managed to increase many advantage from cryptocurrency as the marketplace was modern and greatly elastic. Instantly age is dissimilar as the marketplace is maturing steady. In truth, assets have in mind a definite equivalent of come back.
If we take into account 2016 and 2017, then investors who invested in eco companies using bonuses, they received a real income, even if we take into account sales after listing.  Today, investors may not even get 10% of what income they had in previous years.  I think that the situation today has changed dramatically.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:56:22 PM

Well in as much as price really matter, but the most important is what the project is aiming to achieve and the team behind such project.
The reason why most people complain about price is when the project gets listed and keeps dumping with the team not doing anything to assure investors all is well. But when the team is working and it is visible to all, most investors won't bother about price but the product.
very true to say.  sometimes the price does not match the product or the developers end up on purpose.  I believe that this should be interconnected the greater the quality of the project of the product itself, the greater the price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:59:41 PM

we cannot just ignore the price, because besides the realization of a project to the real world, prices are also a consideration of prices for most investors. if we just ignore the price, the biggest possibility is that investors will leave it.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:04:25 PM

Indeed price isn't everything, has never been neither will it be. What matters in every project is the team and how hardworking they are in fulfilling their promise and once the team is actively working then the project will gain value with time.
So I don't think price is everything rather the team and their product.

ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:18:43 PM

Prices will still be a consideration for investors to adopt bitcoin, since the beginning of bitcoin was made and until now prices will still be the most important reason.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:26:30 PM

Well you know since bitcoin is a anonymous currency it price will always be a thing of speculation because people holds cryptocurrency for different reasons some as investor's and pricing is everything to them.
basically the development of crypto currencies is everything investors need and want and the purpose of investment is to get profits from invested and of course the price will be a consideration for the investment of their investors
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:37:13 PM

Prices will still be a consideration for investors to adopt bitcoin, since the beginning of bitcoin was made and until now prices will still be the most important reason.
No only for profit hunters. investors long term understand the value of the blockchain. What bitcoin provides to be your own banker with a blockchain you can trust makes that the price came this far.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:29:20 PM

Of course you do not need to look at the price , you should always look at how the project develops , and at what phase of the market is the coin , when the coin is at the peak of euphoria it is better to bypass the coin side

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: