Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is not everything!  (Read 20620 times)
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:34:40 PM

price is not everything, I know that if the product they plan to run so that the product continues to grow and the community grows more then naturally the price will continue to increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:04:38 PM

yeah , just thinking how bitcoin technology time by time , it get better and i hope more people will go to adapt the bitcoin and crypto system
In every investment venture we do think about success, it's important indeed about the value but to make more successful we also look for the usage and
the developments, if such project can deliver for sure everything will follow, price is the main basis of success but service will be the deciding factors for those project to succeed along the way.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:11:02 PM

price is not everything, I know that if the product they plan to run so that the product continues to grow and the community grows more then naturally the price will continue to increase.

Right, without a clear product, crypto will die, nothing will make investors confident about the future prospects, because without the product everything looks like speculation.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:14:51 PM

The current situation in the crypto market has shown that those who bought Bitcoins at a low price did everything correctly during the fall of the market. Now they can take advantage of their successful investment. Only people with confidence in Bitcoin could buy it at such a low price.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:22:35 PM

if you don't think about price, what should you think about? Price and a good product is what we should always think about because I believe thats the most vital thing to consider
Yes, prices and products are the main things seen by many people, because if both are very good then obviously the team and dev of these products are people who are very experienced in marketing their products, so the price can be expensive.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:23:22 PM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.
the main purpose of investing is of course to benefit from what we invest but with the condition of the development of the crypto currency market experiencing a very drastic decline, of course, many people are afraid and panicked if we see prices and values better we think of technology that will develop in the future rather than see prices makes us very scared

Investment is indeed for profit, but all crypto is created not for investment tools. Investment is only in the minds of those who hold it. And price is not everything but everything needs prices, when prices go up means better technology is adopted.
  For me yes people invest and price is not the whole thing but I think price also matters allot people invest to make profit if we will not consider the price everything then how we will be able to obtain profit after holding so I consider the price an important factor for investors because with it we get profit and we make money.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:45:44 PM

I do not think that price is a factor that can significantly affect the stability of cryptocurrency and the demand from buyers for it.
There are many coins that cost very little money, but have no prospects.
It seems to me that it is necessary to evaluate the future of the coin.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:11:15 PM

I do not think that price is a factor that can significantly affect the stability of cryptocurrency and the demand from buyers for it.
There are many coins that cost very little money, but have no prospects.
It seems to me that it is necessary to evaluate the future of the coin.

This all too well emphasizes the importance of price in every commodity that has some kind of worth. The truth is that more than 80% of people in crypto today are in for the price alone.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:57:24 PM

We tend to think more about prices because everyone has hope and in adopting Altcoin there are consequences for the development of Crypto.
Different things if we mine long-term we will only wait until the coins soar but it is also not easy because crypto cannot be predicted. I have a great desire for the development of this technology so that I will continue to dive down so that I can understand and get used to all conditions.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:53:57 PM

because now the cryptocurrency market is not stable and bounty hunters to earn at least something sell cryptocurrency for cheap. Now it’s dangerous to keep it in wallets, as the price can drop to 0 and it’s better to earn a little money than nothing
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 03:19:36 PM

I also think that price is important and can make people dissapointed if drop a lot and they buy on high, people always hope to have a grow to make some money.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:43:51 PM

For me a price would be the most important criteria…I am not super-experienced investor but it seems to me that’s what it all about, making profit. Noble reasons to, but everyone likes being wealthy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 03:47:35 PM

For me a price would be the most important criteria…I am not super-experienced investor but it seems to me that’s what it all about, making profit. Noble reasons to, but everyone likes being wealthy.
of course, everyone wants to make a profit from the investment made. but thinking that is based on the price of assets on the market is not a way of valuing good investment. where prices on the market can be very deceptive. keep looking at the development of the project where the market has the ability to grow with all the surprises

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 03:57:19 PM

Yeah, you are true brother. We should don't think again about the coin price. Let the system be growing naturally. Most important, we should do anything that we can do about cryptocurrency and don't forget to always grateful.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 03:58:50 PM

I want to believe that by now you have understood the importance of the price

An increase in prices drives a lot of motive
Inspires a lot of speculators too
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:18:20 PM

I think the price of an altcoin is just as important as every other factors because it's the price that will make you know whether it is too expensive or cheap and maybe you should invest in it. The only situation where you can ignore the price is when the product is too good and is commanding demand for it but then the price is also important at that point to. The price is very important and should not be neglected.

Ndlongap Ndlongop

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:30:57 PM

I agree that the price is not everything in crypto, but of course we cannot wait too long, one year is enough time to find out whether the project is still profitable or not.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:46:46 PM

I remember people who became interested in cryptocurrency when they were very cheap. Those people believed in technology and became interested in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. They began to invest in them and were not mistaken. Now almost all of them are rich.
Perhaps it is not too late to invest in Bitcoin and in the future it will cost much more.

kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:19:18 PM

Good OP, you get aloof prepared a great location. Although, occasionally we are many implicated almost the measure of profits we would create and not always how continued the propose would remain or all the more the production it has to propose. Just those who get been in the crypto place representing absolutely any age instantly, desire be capable to analyse profoundly on the accent of production representing every propose and how to apply it.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:48:31 PM

That is ideal thinking and I admire you for that. Though in reality, price is really a big part of the game you are right that it is not "everything". When you say "everything" you are referring to as in all. Well, the good thing is that we are not really motivated alone the price but with a deeper reason why we are doing all these things. Whether it is personal or a goal to be fortunate through Cryptocurrency. Still, there is something that inspires us aside from money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: