Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴【✅LIVE】CRYPTOMARKETADS.COM【OVER 50k USERS NOW✅】  (Read 5984 times)
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:04:49 PM

The project is large-scale and ambitious, including technologies for buying and selling crypto-services based on blockchain . I think such a platform will be very popular in the crypto community .
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:24:31 PM

Hey guys

It is possible that you may arrive at the perfect time for the market and users

After all, the evolution of any technology/innovation is made up of cycles - and 2017, then 2018 have shown that these cycles look like big roller coaster!

Your concepts may come at a good time.  Indeed, major players like Facebook will soon enter the market. It is essential to have solid alternatives for the benefit of the "traditional" crypto world

I will follow your projet with attention!

Hello miningnew! I appreciate your interest and your ability to recognise the potential of our project. The crypto market is around its bottom showing more signs of sideways trading for a prolonged time. Facebook advertisements can be extremely costly and the cost for crypto and ICO ads is going to be very expensive, as it was at the time Facebook was allowing those kinds of ads, and I doubt their efficiency as well. Our marketplace is going to provide crypto advertisers, marketers and influencers who have super targeted followers, subscribers and networks. All publishers on our marketplace can determine their price for their service.

I like your project; indeed, it would be good to gather opinion leaders of the cryptoindustry in one place and describe clear rules of interaction.

Marketing and advertising in crypto should have clear rules. If you need a translation into Russian in the bounty program - let me know.

Hello Departure! We are indeed going to have a bounty for Russian translations.

Indeed, the advertising and marketing market needs a paradigm shift anyway

Do you already have an MVP?

Is there a bounty articles/translation planned?
blockchain2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:00:49 AM

The project is large-scale and ambitious, including technologies for buying and selling crypto-services based on blockchain . I think such a platform will be very popular in the crypto community .

Hello Bitkocha! Thank you very much for your interest and recognition of its potential. It will become popular as we are already seeing news registrations on the marketplace taking place and we have not started the bounty campaign yet.

Hi miningnew! You can have a look at our marketplace here - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace
We are going to have bounties for articles on various news and social media websites and we are definitely going to have bounties for language translations, particularly for the whitepaper. Stick around for the latest updates!

You may also join our Tely - https://t.me/CryptoMarketAdsOfficial or Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/vQ7hmTd

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:36:54 AM

I liked the idea but how are you going to monitor the ads for scam ICO and service?
Do you like to do a initial screening before allowing anyone to use the platform. I hope you will not be facilitating the advertisement deal for scam ICO/platform.

I am alive
trumpc2016 (OP)

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 08:41:12 AM

Thank You, yeah, we think the same. By the way, we have planned also new blockchain for marketplaces, drag and drop marketplace builder and ICO platform only for marketplaces. Smiley So our first product which is running already - CMA advertising and marketing marketplace is just beginning.

Hey guys

It is possible that you may arrive at the perfect time for the market and users

After all, the evolution of any technology/innovation is made up of cycles - and 2017, then 2018 have shown that these cycles look like big roller coaster!

Your concepts may come at a good time.  Indeed, major players like Facebook will soon enter the market. It is essential to have solid alternatives for the benefit of the "traditional" crypto world

I will follow your projet with attention!

Hello miningnew! I appreciate your interest and your ability to recognise the potential of our project. The crypto market is around its bottom showing more signs of sideways trading for a prolonged time. Facebook advertisements can be extremely costly and the cost for crypto and ICO ads is going to be very expensive, as it was at the time Facebook was allowing those kinds of ads, and I doubt their efficiency as well. Our marketplace is going to provide crypto advertisers, marketers and influencers who have super targeted followers, subscribers and networks. All publishers on our marketplace can determine their price for their service.

I like your project; indeed, it would be good to gather opinion leaders of the cryptoindustry in one place and describe clear rules of interaction.

Marketing and advertising in crypto should have clear rules. If you need a translation into Russian in the bounty program - let me know.

Hello Departure! We are indeed going to have a bounty for Russian translations.

Indeed, the advertising and marketing market needs a paradigm shift anyway

Do you already have an MVP?

Is there a bounty articles/translation planned?

Minimal viable product for us is not enough, so we have BETA - fully working and launched marketplace - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace , but registration is open here - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/publisher , only for sellers of marketing/advertising/services.

Article translation - probably, though we have high-end translator for these things, but he will not take care of whitepaper, so there will be whitepaper translation bounty.

I liked the idea but how are you going to monitor the ads for scam ICO and service?
Do you like to do a initial screening before allowing anyone to use the platform. I hope you will not be facilitating the advertisement deal for scam ICO/platform.

We have escrow, basically if somebody will try to scam each other on our marketplace, they will get banned - their project will not be allowed. Though it's unrealistic to check each company - doesn't matter if it's ico or classic crypto company as coinbase.com without ico before allowing buying something on the market. Our mission is to help crypto market grow from inside because help from outside is coming very slowly or not at all.

We see that crypto market will have bigger growth in 2020 than it was in 2017. So before investing in anything we suggest do your own research - at least check fundamentals. As investor myself, I can say, you have to understand business ideas to understand if it's going to work and be entrepenuer yourself.

Actually this is perfect time for investment into crypto companies because based on my info from a insider friend of Coutts.com bank, there will be global financial crisis in 2020 and good indicator will be next crypto bull run start. For us at CMA this is perfect because we will be working on most painful part of crypto industry.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:44:39 AM

Does there will be ICO or IEO ( Initial exchange offering ) ? In my opinion ICO's are quite dead now , IEO would be better to do .
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 10:04:44 AM

Does there will be ICO or IEO ( Initial exchange offering ) ? In my opinion ICO's are quite dead now , IEO would be better to do .

Hi therhslv,

Thank You for taking look on our ann thread and giving advice about fundraising model.

We were preparing everything for ICO. There is no soft cap, but only targets which can allow us boost whole business.

Also we believe ICO's are not dead by watching market, it's just in the bottom right now. So it's perfect time to invest in any real crypto project with product. Left are real people who want to build for crypto industry products, not get fast cash and run away.

IEO is beneficial for exchanges to make millions from fundraising projects, though it's working only because they have database of users. So it's business as usual and many good startups can't get into IEO. This is not how innovation is created by allowing only biggest pockets get into it. Also it's doesn't really protect anybody from scam because with money You can hire team, make whitepaper and rise money, then close business.

From other side ICO's can get same thing with broad marketing and working products while building real user base.

I hope You will try look on both fundraising models from other perspective. Note, in 2020 there will be rise of ICO's again, this is the model which has real perspective for innovation to go out from founders "garage".

Just so You understand, making IEO takes at least 25 BTC (100k usd) , with ZERO guarantee of success. Such money can be used on product development with real use case.

Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 03:07:21 PM

project seem to  be just like the bounty platform to me but this time they involve their token. how hard can this be explain in the video you have on your page? the video just keep me in the bushes.

So it has taken this project more than five years to launch a token sale. There are a few things I like here but isn't a softcap of USD10 million a bit too much for an advertising and marketing platform?

Not 5 years, the idea came to me in 2013 when I got involved in crypto. We were waiting right time for launch and started dev 2 years ago while growing company staff from zero.

There also is no softcap! We are self funding this project, though our targets can help us boost the business.

As I wrote before to other poster, please read Whitepaper or at least one pager to understand what we really want to deliver.

Remember - Cma marketplace is the first product which is developed already and launched.

so why are  you doing an ICO still when this project is already developed and launched?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 04:23:55 PM

project seem to  be just like the bounty platform to me but this time they involve their token. how hard can this be explain in the video you have on your page? the video just keep me in the bushes.

So it has taken this project more than five years to launch a token sale. There are a few things I like here but isn't a softcap of USD10 million a bit too much for an advertising and marketing platform?

Not 5 years, the idea came to me in 2013 when I got involved in crypto. We were waiting right time for launch and started dev 2 years ago while growing company staff from zero.

There also is no softcap! We are self funding this project, though our targets can help us boost the business.

As I wrote before to other poster, please read Whitepaper or at least one pager to understand what we really want to deliver.

Remember - Cma marketplace is the first product which is developed already and launched.

so why are  you doing an ICO still when this project is already developed and launched?

Purpose of the video was to introduce our team.

As you can see we want to build 3 new things: new blockchain for marketplaces (internet of goods and services), ICO platform for marketplaces, visual drag and drop marketplace builder. Then we need to expand our business to different countries and cover different languages. For example, we know that Russia and Ukraine takes 60% of whole crypto traffic. We are preparing russian version of our marketplace already. Though there are amazing markets such as South Korea, South and North America.

You can spend 5 min and read one pager to understand what our roadmap is: https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_onepager.pdf

Reaching at least 1st target or 2nd target will boost our company by thousand percent and we will can hire our neighbor company Bitfury for new blockchain development as they are pioneers in this field. Otherwise we will need grow slowly by ourselves. That's the main point of doing ICO. We want innovate, but we need Your help!

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:08:00 PM

~snip~

~snip~

Hello, I'm happy to see your team that looks transparent, and professional, by the way what you say that your team has its own capital, I think this project will go according to plan. Before commenting further, I will study your whitepaper first.
blockchain2k

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:55:41 PM

This has been a great start for our project as we are receiving positive feedback and recognition for its vast potential!

We are currently developing a bounty campaign, connecting with our network and looking for great, positive advisers to introduce our project to.

The marketplace is already being filled with crypto advertising and marketing offers even thou we have not started the bounty campaign just yet, and there is one exceptionally great offer to be found, and many more are to come!

In the meantime I am looking for crypto advertisers, marketers, influencers and advisers of all sort, on the Bitcointalk forum, to let them know about our project.

This project is of interest to two sides:

The first:
1) Twitter, Instagram accounts who have gathered a crypto and investor follower base;
2) Medium and Steemit publishers publishing crypto related content;
3) Announcers on Discord servers and Telegram groups;
4) YouTube content producers for announcing crypto projects and/or reviewing them;
5) Facebook pages and groups which revolve around the crypto space;
6) Personalities and groups on LinkedIn who have got crypto connections;
7) Reddits who are active on crypto sub-reddits;

Cool Advisors looking for the next project to share their expertise, knowledge and wisdom too;
9) Website owners who are selling ad-banners, articles and publications of all sort;
10) People who have amassed a list of crypto users who have subscribed to newsletters;
11) Bitcointalk users selling their signature place;
12) ICO listing sites;
+ more

The second side:
1) All crypto coin and security/utility token projects;
2) Blockchain projects;
3) Mobile and computer apps/dapps;
4) News/trading/exchange/investment/analytics websites;
5) Credit card companies (Monaco, Wirex etc.), gift cards;
6) Merchandise (crypto bling, clothing, cups etc.) shops;
7) New media, social media and forums sites for crypto users;
Cool Online (domains, info, wallets, hosting, VPNs, training, education etc.) and offline (real estate, cars, precious metals etc.) shops accepting cryptocurrencies;
9) Mining companies selling hardware and mining pools;
10) Shows and podcasts;
+ more

These are the audiences that will be using out marketplace to either offer their service or buy a service.

We save everyone time to find the right service by letting everyone know about this one specific marketplace to go to, we act as an escrow to reduce scam/poor quality deliveries and we offer direct communication possibility (chat), additional we will make the service providers compete for the best pricing thus lower your advertising and marketing costs, which is also great for crypto advertising and marketing service providers, for they can cut down their middle man who normally takes a good portion of commission.

Anyone who can relate to this project is most welcome to join us on:

Telegram: https://t.me/CryptoMarketAdsOfficial

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/vQ7hmTd

We are open for questions of all type, recommendations on how to improve our project and corrections of any mistake you have spotted.

hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:33:07 PM

Nice, congratz on your launch.

So i did take a quick peak at your platform, it is not clear for me - how one can start advertising in bitcointalk particulary.
Do every participant needs to agree idividually with you on conditions?

blockchain2k

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:46:56 PM

So i did take a quick peak at your platform, it is not clear for me - how one can start advertising in bitcointalk particulary.

Hello hotforblockchain! I highly appreciate your interest in our project. If you are talking about our marketplace, which can be found here - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace, then currently you can only post your services and offers. You can advertise on Bitcointalk by purchasing someone's signature spot. If you are one who offers your signature spot for sale, you can place your service on our marketplace where you specify how many posts per day you make and what is the cost for each day. The buyer can buy as many days as he wants and he can track whether the Bitcointalk signature poster makes the posts and whether he/she is wearing the signature on this account. Check out the existing orders to find out more about them, or publish your Bitcointalk signature for sale - we are going to buy it during the bounty campaign. You also have to set up an appropriate price for your service or we are going to negotiate through our in-built chat with each service provider.
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 08:27:35 PM

~snip~

~snip~

Hello, I'm happy to see your team that looks transparent, and professional, by the way what you say that your team has its own capital, I think this project will go according to plan. Before commenting further, I will study your whitepaper first.

Thank You very much! Take Your time to study and we will be waiting for You to join us!

Thank You for questions!

1. Advertisers (buyers) will can order everything after ICO - currently only CMA marketplace itself is advertiser while in ICO.

2. It works as the shop, you just choose what you need and order it. (Just like on amazon.com)

3. After you ordered something, you can chat with Publisher (Seller)

We as marketplace are involved only in resolving issues and provide escrow, but otherwise buyers and sellers work directly with each other.

I hope that helps!

StackGambler

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:29:04 AM

Hello,

I'm Stack. I run a Discord server for the biggest gambling website (bustabit) with over 300+ daily active users. I also run the biggest Discord server for multi-million dollar exchange Poloniex. I've recently started a small YouTube channel as well for gambling and maybe some crypto videos. I have working knowledge of the cryptocurrency space, as well as marketing and finance.

If you're looking for marketers or content writers, feel free to contact me! I have a lot of free time.

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
bobdunkan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:02:07 AM

Hello, I was notified to come here if I am interested in creating content and/or helping you guys with moderating and marketing. you can email me at bobdunkan.five@gmail.com, or contact me at discord: Marketing_Official#5109.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:09:49 AM

Okay, this is confusing. No softcap but what are those "Entry $10M; Intermediate $30M; Target $40M+" in this ANN thread for?
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 06:43:42 AM

I just visited this thread and saw but there is something that makes me interesting that on the first page says NO SOFT CAP. How did this project work without any funds from interested investors from this project? whether this project will succeed in achieving what they want. sorry I asked a question that some people might have asked.

trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 08:04:42 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 03:10:14 PM by mprep

Okay, this is confusing. No softcap but what are those "Entry $10M; Intermediate $30M; Target $40M+" in this ANN thread for?

Targets are set to develop 3 new products, get into biggest exchanges, new markets and marketing. It's needed for contributors to understand what we are going to do based on our roadmap if we reach specific target. In case we do not reach 1st target, we will follow the roadmap, but it will be much slower than we want. That why we are doing ICO to get funds for futher development and expansion. Currently we have only 1 product which is brand new and will be used to create revenue which also will can sustain our business.

Why contributors should care?

1. There is high demand for the market we are entering in with our advertising and marketing marketplace. So high liquidity when we get into biggest exchanges.
2. We have token lock-up option for our sellers (publishers) to get 50% Fee discount. So each publisher can lock-up to 5 million tokens to get biggest fee discount.
3. Crypto market have reached bottom and people are starving for money, and are ready to do anything it takes - we can grow our marketplace very fast. Again this will impact token demand.
4. Our token will be swapped to our new blockchain which we plan develop. If we will reach 2nd target of ICO - this will happen very fast, we will get this blockchain running in 2020, we are neighbors with Bitfury and we plan to work with them on development of this blockchain because they are pioneers in this field. This will bring another utility to our native coin because it will be used by marketplaces who will want get on our blockchain ( I have a deal on the table with amazing local services marketplace already).
5. Futher coin will be used on our ICO platform for marketplaces to get into it and buy promotions etc.
6. Also coin will be used on our visual drag and drop marketplace builder - anybody will can make decentralized marketplace and get products for sale instantly, and start making money with it.
7. Our coin will provide everything needed to create network of marketplaces, plus it will be used as payment method for all transactions, even if marketplaces will want their own coin, in the end it will be converted to pay vendors for the products.

To get more info and understand everything spend some time please, trust me it's worth it: https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

I just visited this thread and saw but there is something that makes me interesting that on the first page says NO SOFT CAP. How did this project work without any funds from interested investors from this project? whether this project will succeed in achieving what they want. sorry I asked a question that some people might have asked.

We are self-funding our first CMA marketplace, but we need funds to grow further in rapid way.

No Soft-cap just means, that contributors are protected that project will be continued after any ICO result. Meaning if we will not reach our 1st target, we will continue project with all funds we have got from contributors.

Though funds are needed to get into biggest exchanges, develop 3 new products, get into new markets and do massive marketing.

blockchain2k

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:41:32 AM

Hello,

I'm Stack. I run a Discord server for the biggest gambling website (bustabit) with over 300+ daily active users. I also run the biggest Discord server for multi-million dollar exchange Poloniex. I've recently started a small YouTube channel as well for gambling and maybe some crypto videos. I have working knowledge of the cryptocurrency space, as well as marketing and finance.

If you're looking for marketers or content writers, feel free to contact me! I have a lot of free time.

Hello StackGambler.

Thank you for your interest in the project! From your message I understand that you have a good experience with running large scale Discord servers. At the moment we are growing out Discord servers in numbers everyday, and we can run, manage it by me, the CEO and the EthereumAdvocate at the moment. However, we will eventually get big and busy enough that we will need to add more managers to the server. Perhaps we could collaborate in the near future.

I am very interested in your YouTube channel, as we could definitely use your services during our bounty campaign.

Additionally, I am also interested in your crypto marketing knowledge, as that is the essence of our project - to provide a marketplace for crypto marketers, advertisers to offer their services for crypto, blockchain, ICO and STO project growth.

You are most welcome to join us on our official channels here:

Tely - https://t.me/CryptoMarketAdsOfficial

Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/vQ7hmTd

Hello, I was notified to come here if I am interested in creating content and/or helping you guys with moderating and marketing. you can email me at bobdunkan.five@gmail.com, or contact me at discord: Marketing_Official#5109.

Hi bobdunkan!

I am happy to see you on our ANN thread Smiley We are currently preparing to launch our Bounty Campaign and we could certainly use your content creation services as well as any other marketing services you provide. I will contact you using the Discord platform.

Update.

We are currently being approached by various interested parties who would like to take part in our project, advise it, offer marketing services and we are attending various meetings in our country, in neighbouring countries and through face-to-face calls. If you would like to meet with us or talk through video chats, you are most welcome!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: