Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴【✅LIVE】CRYPTOMARKETADS.COM【OVER 50k USERS NOW✅】  (Read 5984 times)
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 03:35:05 PM

Congratulations! Crypto Market Ads ICO rating by ICOnow 83/100.

Business: 17/20
Product readiness: 3/5
White Paper: 10/10
Roadmap: 7/10
Legal: 4/5
Team: 18/20
ICO terms: 2/5
Token applying: 4/5
ICO Promotion: 18/20

Please, check the your ICO page. If there are inaccuracy in the description, we will correct them quickly. Just send us PM or email (m@iconow.net).

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
trumpc2016 (OP)

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:57:13 PM

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:36:40 AM

This is a very serious accusation. I would like to have more specifics about this fact. Something must necessarily say the exchange. All the same, the conflict has 2 sides. But I think that the project managers have thought up everything with a good quality than to publish this article.

More evidence will come out soon. It is us and 7 companies, that have also recently been scammed by IDAX, working on this problem.

will You  inform us about the decisions of the working group? And in general, what is the point. Why does the exchange buy (take) tokens with its bots? To influence the price that will be formed at the auction?
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 11:12:02 AM

This is a very serious accusation. I would like to have more specifics about this fact. Something must necessarily say the exchange. All the same, the conflict has 2 sides. But I think that the project managers have thought up everything with a good quality than to publish this article.

More evidence will come out soon. It is us and 7 companies, that have also recently been scammed by IDAX, working on this problem.

will You  inform us about the decisions of the working group? And in general, what is the point. Why does the exchange buy (take) tokens with its bots? To influence the price that will be formed at the auction?

They simulate all sales to get sold all project tokens in a short time. So new project see it and want to do IEO there. They repeat the same with each project.

Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:15:52 PM

Can you release a token right away on a Binance chain? If you say that tokens were sent only to exchange, and you will make another contract. It will attract attention. In addition, there is already experience in conducting the first IEO on Binance dex.
greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:41:27 PM

what proves that the idax exchange is a scam? I was very surprised to hear this bad news I often make exchanges on the IDX and there is no problem, I really do not believe that the IDAX is a scam but I will monitor it whether it is serious or not

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:13:02 PM

Can you release a token right away on a Binance chain? If you say that tokens were sent only to exchange, and you will make another contract. It will attract attention. In addition, there is already experience in conducting the first IEO on Binance dex.

Are you for real ?
Getting in Binance means instant success and also costs huge amount of money.

what proves that the idax exchange is a scam? I was very surprised to hear this bad news I often make exchanges on the IDX and there is no problem, I really do not believe that the IDAX is a scam but I will monitor it whether it is serious or not

Did you even read, bro? Read the article , there much more than just suspicions. This is going public and there is a good chance that it will go viral. That means that people who trade there will withdraw money! If they all so shady there also is a possibility that they dont have the liquidity to back up their customers funds and if you hesitate you can lose all of your funds.

Just get out and go to legit exchange instead.

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:48:37 PM

Do you plan to list your IEO on binance after what happened to idax? But first try to get a refund and proceed to binance for new IEO.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:46:47 PM

I was surprised to see this news IDAX had taken some money from the IEO CMA and whether there was a clear confirmation from this IDAX.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 09:43:26 PM

I was surprised to see this news IDAX had taken some money from the IEO CMA and whether there was a clear confirmation from this IDAX.

Idax.pro stopped any communication before we published the article. They closed their UK company.

CMA CEO did an interview today about this IDAX fraud. We highly suggest checking all evidence presented in the article. Listen to voice call with IDAX, where they confirm they want to simulate all sales.

bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:20:24 PM

Is this really happening at the exchange of IDAX? It's a pity if this news is true because there are many tokens that sell through the site and get substantial funds for each project. Hopefully this news can be immediately clarified by IDAX.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:43:34 AM

STOP IDAX FROM SCAMMING! INFORM EVERYONE ABOUT THEIR SCAM ACTIVITES!

WE ARE NOT ALONE, WE ARE WORKING WITH 7 OTHER COMPANIES WHO ARE IN THE SAME BOAT AS WE ARE!

MORE TO COME!

Please, share this article everywhere - https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e

And re-tweet the pinned tweet here - https://twitter.com/CryptoMarketAds It will get the crypto community informed about IDAX scam activities in regards to IEO!

After I`ve read all Your submitted docs and even listened to the call record I could agree with this statement, though in past I had lots of successful trades in this exhange as well as withdrawal transactions.
But we have to be united and to support each other in this fight against the widely spreading crypto exchanges with the major part of the wash trade volume there.
The fact that idax.pro exchange is continuing its work will bother me with no effects to the fake volume reported even on CMC is shocking.
I`ll monitor this thread more closely and wait for another report on Your legal action against IDAX.pro  
and maybe You`ll consider as an additional another step filing a lawsuit against this exchange if it is still possible due to the fact that they've closed their UK company on June 25, 2019.
I don`t know how it is ruled due to the UK laws but in general, for all companies act the rule that creditors could settle the claim against them only in short period after the debtor register the fact that they're closing. 
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 05:21:55 PM

STOP IDAX FROM SCAMMING! INFORM EVERYONE ABOUT THEIR SCAM ACTIVITES!

WE ARE NOT ALONE, WE ARE WORKING WITH 7 OTHER COMPANIES WHO ARE IN THE SAME BOAT AS WE ARE!

MORE TO COME!

Please, share this article everywhere - https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e

And re-tweet the pinned tweet here - https://twitter.com/CryptoMarketAds It will get the crypto community informed about IDAX scam activities in regards to IEO!

After I`ve read all Your submitted docs and even listened to the call record I could agree with this statement, though in past I had lots of successful trades in this exhange as well as withdrawal transactions.
But we have to be united and to support each other in this fight against the widely spreading crypto exchanges with the major part of the wash trade volume there.
The fact that idax.pro exchange is continuing its work will bother me with no effects to the fake volume reported even on CMC is shocking.
I`ll monitor this thread more closely and wait for another report on Your legal action against IDAX.pro  
and maybe You`ll consider as an additional another step filing a lawsuit against this exchange if it is still possible due to the fact that they've closed their UK company on June 25, 2019.
I don`t know how it is ruled due to the UK laws but in general, for all companies act the rule that creditors could settle the claim against them only in short period after the debtor register the fact that they're closing.  

What we know is that IDAX is an organized crime group in many countries. We are going with General Prosecutor's Office in these countries as this is criminal law, not trade law. It means that governments of China, Singapore, Korea, Mongolia must act and catch the fraudsters. Also, they operate an illegal exchange in China, which means they are not only scamming people but also the government. In the worst case, those people will get life sentences and their partners such as Coinmarketcap, which played a huge role in the decision to make IEO in IDAX.pro for all our companies, reputation will be also under huge question about their data alliance thing they have with IDAX.

tek1289

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:18:24 AM

Thanks for this information

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:12:17 AM

Please, Send to Coinmarketcap.com/request this:

We have more than just screenshots, if you would open article and look on evidence presented you would find:

Most important: Audio call with our CEO of CryptoMarketAds.com — Oleg Martinuk and Vicky from IDAX.pro operations department. Audio file: https://we.tl/t-9Di49HlljR

Listen to this audio recording.

Also, here are other companies who went out about Idax scam:

https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e

https://medium.com/blabberofficial/blabber-stops-idax-foundation-ieo-and-listing-9b2274d914aa

https://medium.com/@xcryptclub/xcrypt-important-update-33c784e4eb58

Also, Idax.pro operates without legal entity, they closed their UK company after we went out publicly about scam:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11291547/filing-history

This being said, we are group of 9 companies who got scammed by Idax.pro IEO practices, also their volume is totally fake (read 44. page)

https://www.sec.gov/comments/sr-nysearca-2019-01/srnysearca201901-5164833-183434.pdf

If, you will not react on this evidence and testimonials, your position as authority will be connected to cover up of Idax organized crime group because you are ignoring facts and answer with standard letter.

We know you contacted ex-worker of Idax.pro to learn more about situation.

As we promised to Idax.pro we will go global with this, not only crypto community know this but everyone. So if you will continue to list Idax.pro, you will be supporting scam. New companies will be scammed and while you help them getting traffic they scam others, we got many companies thanking us for warning everyone. We will not allow anyone to proceed with fraud in crypto.

So or you are with us or you are with Idax.pro.

Soon we will have New York times talking about this. We highly suggest act now to avoid your presence in articles.

Maybe, You should contact other popular platforms that provide tracking volume of the exchanges and are making the ranking list among them.
For example, Coingeco is a popular one, as well as coinwatch.com.
But the fact that they will continue listing and providing trading and IEO services is more urgent and frustrating.
In this way, You could not restrict users from trading on this exchange, so IMO the other steps should be done in a legal matter.  

hotforblockchain

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:03:14 PM

Maybe, You should contact other popular platforms that provide tracking volume of the exchanges and are making the ranking list among them.
For example, Coingeco is a popular one, as well as coinwatch.com.
But the fact that they will continue listing and providing trading and IEO services is more urgent and frustrating.
In this way, You could not restrict users from trading on this exchange, so IMO the other steps should be done in a legal matter.  

legally speaking it could very difficult because they allegedly are from Mongolia and had some kind of company in UK, only those who were tied to this UK company could be legally responsible if they have not left the continent yet.

Putting pressure on CMC is a good idea, this way we at least will see if they care enough to act on this matter.

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:32:33 AM

Are you for real ?
Getting in Binance means instant success and also costs huge amount of money.

Did you even read, bro? Read the article , there much more than just suspicions. This is going public and there is a good chance that it will go viral. That means that people who trade there will withdraw money! If they all so shady there also is a possibility that they dont have the liquidity to back up their customers funds and if you hesitate you can lose all of your funds.

Just get out and go to legit exchange instead.

We are not talking about listing on the main binance exchange.

I am only talking about releasing tokens on another blockchain and getting a listing on the decentralized binance exchange that recently opened, this will attract additional people to the project.
hotforblockchain

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:29:15 PM

Have you thought about the next move regarding your fund rising ?
Are you going to search for other IEO platform or will you do ICO ?

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:49:58 AM

Have you thought about the next move regarding your fund rising ?
Are you going to search for other IEO platform or will you do ICO ?

We are doing ICO right now! - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/

We are also exploring the possibility of being listed on a DEX exchange.

Of course, now you are in private sales but in your thread heading you mentioned 49$ million ICO, whether you have already raised that much amount through ICO or you are going to raise that much amount in the ICO?
hotforblockchain

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:38:01 PM

Of course, now you are in private sales but in your thread heading you mentioned 49$ million ICO, whether you have already raised that much amount through ICO or you are going to raise that much amount in the ICO?

This is the hard cap or in other words the best  outcome for the project in money rising phase.

Nice to see that  ICO is going forward, Recently more projects are having trouble finding a platform where to perform IEO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: