Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin?  (Read 50292 times)
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:58:40 AM

I definitely hold lots of kinds right now without any value so I think I don't have any other options right now other than holding it so it will be a huge disappointment for me to take my investment again and I'm hoping it will be definitely valuable at the end.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 12:21:11 PM

I also have lots of coins at very cheap prices in my wallet, even they are not worth selling because of very little estimation, but I don't want to think too much about it because when bullrun comes I believe their prices will increase (as happens in each bullrun) when that happens I will not miss that moment to sell it
therefore, until now I still hold it because I still believe that bullrun will have a big impact on the coins that I have
Bullrun will have a good impact on change coins, he will definitely increase even a little but fortunately.
Moreover, coins that have great potential will certainly be more profitable.
trust is needed by yourself so you can build high enthusiasm so that you can remain enthusiastic and patiently waiting for it.
If we are talking about useless shitcoins, we should not expect big changes when the bullrun comes back. Perhaps if this situation continues a little more, the prices will turn into zero.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:44:36 PM

if I have the coin, I certainly feel disadvantaged because, it's useless to have coins that can't be relied upon, it is better to look for good coins because the good ones are many and can be more reliable and good quality can guarantee the owner not to worry if I like worried about holding useless coins.

Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:22:12 PM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
I hold them because they dont have any value haha, i have no choice the only way is just to hold and trust them to have a value when bullrun comes, right now im just ignoring my wallet to forget my shitcoins and just fucos in trading.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:05:53 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 01:40:33 PM by Danda23

Like you said, if it is a shit coin, then know that trading volume will be low, there will also be no buyer and even if you find a buyer, price will also be shit, that is why many still hold shit coin, no benefit selling

▔▔▔▔▔
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:29:47 PM

Most people actually forget those tokens in the wallet because most of them are worthless and it will be waste of time to try dumping coins that are worthless on exchange, imagine you have up to 100 tokens in your wallet and each of this tokens are worth $5, I don't think it would be wise going to the exchange to dump all of the coin one after another because you might end up spending all the tokens on fees and remember that you are going to need ethereum for transaction fee if making use of a DEX.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:42:55 PM

Before if your altcoin has no price just wait and your coin can have a price but now if you have altcoins that has no value it remains no value for a long time and it has non sence holding this on your wallet.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:10:08 PM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

Because it's worthless and there's no point in selling it. It's better to leave it as it is (still in our wallet). By having such coins/tokens, it won't bother me at all! But if such dead coin will disturb your emotion when you see it, you can burn it or send it to somewhere else.

AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:19:49 PM

I think many people now have the same situation with tokens. I recommend you to sell your coins and buy coins from the top 20-this is the best solution.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:23:47 PM

Am still holding because they are not listed therefore I can't sell it off. As Cryptocurrencies is going mainstream with time only relaible projects will remain as people will no longer go for what is not trusted but will go for what will work in the near future.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:25:15 PM

Before if your altcoin has no price just wait and your coin can have a price but now if you have altcoins that has no value it remains no value for a long time and it has non sence holding this on your wallet.
And then what to do? Throw away Altcoins, forget passwords to access wallets? I even invest a little in coins that have fallen in price by more than 98%
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 04:38:58 PM

The reason are basic if you hold the coins whether you purchase them or through bounties you must hold them. Because by selling them you will get nothing and its not good even for crypto industry that you dump those coins. But if any particular coin then market bull run can give you multiple return in no time

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:40:56 PM

I am still holding some shitcoins on my wallet because they have no value on the market and there's no place to sell them. I totally regret not selling all when they still have  value.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:12:29 PM

I really believe that sooner or later we will still be able to really make these shitcoins begin to cost a very large amount of money. I really hope so, but sooner or later you and I will definitely see it.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:06:09 PM

If these tokens bother you, send them to the zero address of Ethereum. They are on the wallet and do not ask you to feed them. You do not spend money on their maintenance. Let them lay. Suddenly one of them will someday grow in value and you will be able to earn very well on this token.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:05:08 PM

You are very funny man, we are holding the coin with the hope that one day, that $10 dollars investment will automatically become $100,000 and you know why I invested? I invested for my great grandchildren (Just kidding).

Sometimes its best we still keep holding and follow it till the end since the market is so full of uncertainties and like you said, it is not that the coin you are holding doesn’t have a project or the developers have given up, just that the competition in altcoins market is just way too much and that is why many of these coins are not growing because many of the new investors that ought to have invested in it are exposed to various option, this is why a project with products will always be the best, at this time of bear market is when their product should speak for them.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:02:14 PM

Sometimes I have no choice than to just keep holding, because there might not be any exchange where it could be sold. Also, the price might not just make Amy meaning. There might also not be any significant difference in the amount that will be used to send to exchange and the amount it will be sold.
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:07:44 PM

I really love shitcoin, but not all. Shitcoin have a high risk high reward. I just try to decrease the risk. Shitcoin is like a girls, needed more attention everyday.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 10:18:06 PM

Just hoping that some day in the future they will be worth a lot. We could have a very bullish market in the future,I keep mine with the hope that a few of them become valuable. Antshares were worthless for a long time till eventually they became NEO.Same could happen to any of those worthless tokens
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:21:09 PM

Do we really have something called Shitcoins in the crypto ecosystem? How do they name shitcoins or how are they classified? For me I think we dont have shitcoins because coins which you see now with a lower price as low as maybe $3 in your portfolio or in your wallet may later be a $200 coin on the market later when the markets starts to revive.

I’m me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: