Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin?  (Read 50292 times)
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:50:39 PM

This industry is full of surprises and unpredictability. That same shitcoin you term useless today and be your saving grace tomorrow and actually present you with good returns. It is wise to hold them and hope for the best than trying to dispose of them for peanuts. You just never can tell where your luck might come from.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:57:44 PM

well most shitcoin are no value, that's why they are sitting on my wallet  Grin how can you sell it if there is no exchange either
That is even worse, that sounds more like a almost dead coin ; )

To the OP
If it is only for the gains they should not be left behind in the first place.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:11:15 PM

the reason I still hold the coin is :
1. I still believe the price will increase after the project from the coin is completed.
2. The coin is not listing in any exchange list, so I cannot sell it.
3. I have hold the coin for a long time and the price of the coin has dropped from the price when I bought it, so I still hold it and hope the price will increase, so it can return my capital or give me profit.

ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:21:31 AM

I think all altcoins are shitty! As soon as the price is higher than the purchase, immediately sell them! I recommend everyone to hold bitcoin! Wink
Not quite the right strategy. Depending on which project you should behave accordingly. If the project team does not follow the roadmap, this is not a good sign.Most likely, the price of such tokens will never come close to the ICO price.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:33:58 AM

I'm still holding some shitcoins because of few things ,last bullrun some shitcoins brings better profits and secondly some shitcoins later have better value due to swap tokens ,lowering the max supply

kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 08:44:28 AM

I think all altcoins are shitty! As soon as the price is higher than the purchase, immediately sell them! I recommend everyone to hold bitcoin! Wink
Agree that bitcoin is great, but you should not deny the value and benefits that altcoin offers, when you hold bitcoin, the time you wait to receive profit is long, especially when bad situations happen, a few years of waiting is normal, and I really don't have enough time to waste like you, many people here will say the same as me. In addition, what you say is shitcoin, in a beautiful day, its value can increase many times, this is a frequent story, that is why many people still hold shitcoin, do not give advice to others when you do not understand what they are doing

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:58:35 AM

I hope you are lucky with the choice of a good team! And you wait for high profits! But personally I believe only in bitcoin!
Bitcoin's growth is now very slow. holding bitcoin might have to wait very long. but some altcoins are now moving very fast, I'm sure you don't want to miss it.
shitcoin is too much now, even they have no exchange. never expect a lot from shitcoin.

SastraID

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 09:08:48 AM

I only buy a major coin because it was more trusted but I also hold some shit coins from airdrop or bounty, I knew the value is worthless but I had no choice but to keep it and hope that sooner or later it would be worth.

wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:36:11 PM

of course there is a lot of useless coins and token but you know what? you never know which of them will recover and which will not. they could rise up unexpectable and you'll be pleasantly surprised. and if they wont – doest it take anything from you to keep them?
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:17:35 PM

I only buy a major coin because it was more trusted but I also hold some shit coins from airdrop or bounty, I knew the value is worthless but I had no choice but to keep it and hope that sooner or later it would be worth.
Major or minor have the same result when it was facing the bearish trend. Even bitcoin does it dude. We have shitcoins in our wallet and it caused by the bearish trend that makes us being trapped at a high rate.
The reason is to get back our money in the future.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:41:39 PM

It's hard to get rid of my shitcoins, this is because no one wants to buy my shitcoins, I'll save the data in my excel and forget about shitcoins and try to be realistic to look for other coins that are better.
wildey

Activity: 1120
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:55:40 PM

It's hard to get rid of my shitcoins, this is because no one wants to buy my shitcoins, I'll save the data in my excel and forget about shitcoins and try to be realistic to look for other coins that are better.
well, we won't know what shitcoin will be in the future. sometimes, some people no longer care about coins that are beyond development. well, but, when the coin is still suitable for sale, I think that would be a good choice.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 05:11:31 PM

Well like you said, they are shitcoins,which means it is worthless at the moment, and as such, one can't sell it or you will be wasting your gas fee, so the only option left is to continue holding until such a time when there will be bull run by then it would have had some value.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:35:49 PM

No one knows that the coins we buy are shitcoins, this is what makes me lose money, I hope that strict regulations will soon be made so that there are no more shitcoins.

gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:22:37 AM

No one knows that the coins we buy are shitcoins, this is what makes me lose money, I hope that strict regulations will soon be made so that there are no more shitcoins.

Many people are trapped in shitcoin which is useless and this is very sad, but when they have the experience they will collect coins that have potential and have been in CMC, of course, they can develop well.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:51:50 PM

Many of us hope that the ugly frogs in our wallets will still be able to overcome magical barriers and turn into costly lambo princesses.  Grin Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 10:49:45 PM

At that time we get that altcoin we can't know if will value something over time, but even is better if tokens remain there on ETH address then to spend gas on fee and send it to another address or to a burn address if exists.
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:57:02 PM

Simply because we never know where to dump them or dash them out, or do you have a place to trade those shitcoin?
People are holding it because there's is no where to sell them even nobody wants it. Like you said shitcoin
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 11:02:16 PM

Many of us hope that the ugly frogs in our wallets will still be able to overcome magical barriers and turn into costly lambo princesses.  Grin Grin

This increase will not be robust. In the present situation, it is very difficult to make profit from shitcoins. If it is possible to sell, do not think, sell it. Because it will be worse in the future.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:07:28 AM

Simply because we never know where to dump them or dash them out, or do you have a place to trade those shitcoin?
People are holding it because there's is no where to sell them even nobody wants it. Like you said shitcoin

I hold shitcoins because there is no market choice to sell, this is what makes the market difficult to recover because investors only buy top ranked coins and sell when they get 1% profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: