Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:11:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin?  (Read 50292 times)
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:12:08 PM

The only option is to wait, expect and keep holding hoping the bull rum will have a positive impact on the shitcoon in our portfolio as an investor, sure some coins will be extinct as they have no product OE service to be delivered to CRYPTO space and the world at large.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:27:28 PM

There are too many amazing things happened in 2018 in cryptocurreny market. I have lots of coins that they lost their value like 1/100.. Now i have more than 200 shitcoins in my wallet and i can't get rid of them. I wish that there is a coin delete button in MEW and i would delete them. 

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:31:49 PM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

I think about selling them, but it is really a good deal to sell some tokens that had 1000$ value for 2-3$? I don´t think so, I would rather wait and maybe it will recover in the next bull run.

jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 08:33:26 PM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

We all have the same problem
But I follow some of them because they are projects that already exist
It may have a good future
Others do not equal the fees.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:39:11 PM

We keep this shit on the wallets because there is still a faint hope that they will someday grow in value. Although these useless wrappers also annoy me with their uselessness today.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:47:57 PM

I sometimes hold shitty coins because I see no reason to sell them.
They cost nothing at all and it will not be possible to earn good money for them.
I think that someday some of them may rise in price and then I will sell them.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:03:27 PM

I have 2 main reasons why I am still holding shitcoin altcoin on my wallet. First, there is no marketplace to sell it (not get listing on any exchanger). Second, they don't have a high price on the market.

I think everyone will do the same if they want to sell it but the price of it can't cover the transaction fees.
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:12:57 PM

So they have nowhere to put them ... let them replenish my shit race. I also do not think that they will recover ...
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:37:45 PM

I can't explain why I keep my altcoins, either. It's just that there's still hope in me that they can grow in value. I can't sell them now.

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:52:42 PM

Well, I think that's right, because now is not a good time to sell. It's a shame to find out that some of your altcoins, which you sold now, later will cost much more.

oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 10:56:08 PM

I can't explain why I keep my altcoins, either. It's just that there's still hope in me that they can grow in value. I can't sell them now.
Well because for now we can only hope and continue to pray that the altcoin we hold is one of the best altcoins so that when the market moves towards the bull market, the altcoins we hold can get high prices too.

Do not sell if we really don't need it, there are still many other ways to cover the losses we have experienced so far by conducting trading activities.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:02:33 PM

as for me, i am still holding those worthless tokens because they are worthless.  Tongue how can you discard those tokens that most of them are not listed anymore in exchanges? or if they are still luckily listed, how much is it? is it worth sending your tokens and paying for the gas fee for few bucks? and then getting those few bucks out of the exchange for nothing? so mainly, that's the reason why i still have a lot of those crap tokens. you can't do anything about that anymore. if you want to start fresh, create a new eth adress and make sure only valuable tokens are to be stored.  Wink
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:12:39 PM

My major reason behind holding those altcoins or should i say shitcoins, is basically because i dont know how to delete them off my wallet and i cant waste my time and gas trying to send them out to another wallet. So, i just look at them, shake my head and move on.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:21:15 PM

as for me, i am still holding those worthless tokens because they are worthless.  Tongue how can you discard those tokens that most of them are not listed anymore in exchanges? or if they are still luckily listed, how much is it? is it worth sending your tokens and paying for the gas fee for few bucks? and then getting those few bucks out of the exchange for nothing? so mainly, that's the reason why i still have a lot of those crap tokens. you can't do anything about that anymore. if you want to start fresh, create a new eth adress and make sure only valuable tokens are to be stored.  Wink
You right mate, it is already inside in our wallet and nothing to do with that but to keep it. We are just hoping that someday there will be a hypes for this and that's the time we can get some. Cause if it have a market value today, I definitely sell them and put it into another coins but it is too sad that still nothing. Anyways, they will never bite you, just let it stay in our wallet forever..lol Grin
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:26:09 PM

Well, I think that's right, because now is not a good time to sell. It's a shame to find out that some of your altcoins, which you sold now, later will cost much more.

Moreover, the market situation is still quite bad if we sell it anyway, but we still lose because the increase is only just how much is not too big

depending on the coins, if there really is good potential with projects that continue to run and liquidity in the high market will definitely be sorry if when the bull market comes the price will increase

but if the coins that have been sold have the potential to be worse than the current price or there is not the slightest movement on the market we are fortunate to not save the garbage coins in the wallet for too long

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:30:41 PM

It as part of crypto life, there is nothing to regret not unless if you sell it in low price and even cause you losses. But it looks different right now and the market is not eager to move unlike of previous years. We've just observe its less volatility and it is good since we can't be losing that big. But in term of profit gaining, it also be lessen cause price fluctuation is the only way that we can play the market and make money.  
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:35:30 PM

Simply because they have no value, and you don't sell it anywhere. Some may sell but prices are too small for us to trade. So I think it's a reluctance to keep those altcoins in my wallet.

Even though we seen such small value on our shitcoin assets, that doesn't mean the end of everything, because there's always hope despite of recenta failures. No one can predict actually what other shit coins community planned for, and actually more projects been suppressed since bearish marker continues to happen. Most of the devs were waiting for the bull run to happen, until they decide to do pricr hypes which could boost up a crypto coin prices rising.

Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:42:23 PM

I have 2 main reasons why I am still holding shitcoin altcoin on my wallet. First, there is no marketplace to sell it (not get listing on any exchanger). Second, they don't have a high price on the market.

I think everyone will do the same if they want to sell it but the price of it can't cover the transaction fees.

I don't even wanna sell my shitcoin because i just waiting for the bullish trend to have come. I don't even care about how much it worth right now but i just try to believe if that was having a chance to recover my loses.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:49:56 PM

the same thing happened to me, almost a year ago the tokens were valuable but I didn't sell them and finally just got jewels in my Ethereum wallet and maybe there was no hope to sell them again.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:57:53 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 01:35:41 AM by Stargazer

No, I am not holding by willingly! My shitcoins are valueless in the market, so I kept on my wallet instead of selling in forkdelta or other decentralized exchanges! Because I don't want to sell a valueless shit to any other buyer to lose their's money! In my wallet, more than hundreds of coins are already dead on exchanges, so I can't burn them either! because why should I spend some bucks before those shits?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: