Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:27:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money and which rule follow for trade??  (Read 14406 times)
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:42:15 PM

There's no rule in money. Like there's no limit in how much you wanted to trade and it depends on you whether what amount you want to spend. Here's the thing, trading is like gambling. The rule is trade what you can lose. Just like in gambling, gamble what you can lose. And the best thing to do in trading is buy low sell high.
Of course, it is more expensive to sell and buy cheaper the basic rule of trading, but it does not always turn out that every trader's ze0 is parallel with this rule. I think that first of all every trader should carry out a detailed analysis of the project, which interested him in coins. In any case, these are the main rules for a good result.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:56:45 AM

Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.
Amount of money depends on your pocket and your profit expectation, in trading, the smaller the money, the smaller the profit with small risk but can be compounded overtime, while the bigger the capital, the bigger the profit and with bigger risk but you can learn how to manage your risk very well by following the trading rules strictly but as a newbie, never you invest with anything more than $100 to start with till you are professional enough to handle large trading transaction, as a newbie, you can’t do without loss but it is from your mistake that you learn to become a better trader and you can’t afford to make mistake with big money.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 11:22:26 AM

Even though the great investor Warren buffet has some different opinion about the crypto industry, I have observed that his trading strategies also work in crypto sector and hence I always follow his two famous rules of not losing money. This is my personal opinion and I respect opposite opinions.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:43:51 AM

Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.
I think considering the investment is more important for trading because if it was too high there will be a huge hope will be reduced with our investment if we are loss and also same like if we put very low investment it will also not give the convenient income.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:55:17 AM

Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.
if this is your first time then i suggest to trade what amount you can afford to lose and practice your skills first to get what are the things you need to know about it and you can make a strategies also.  Or highly recommend to watch tutorials how to trade for beginners so that you can obtain an idea easily. And when it comes buying coin to trade of course it's simple wherein analyze the project first if its legit or not to assure you can gain profits on it that's it.  So good luck to you bro.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1189

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:37:51 PM

I think if you already have any experience, you will be ready with any capital that you want to use to trade. Because  i have seen someone with only a little amount of capital can be bigger because he can know where and when to buy and sell coin that he trade.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:43:13 PM

I think if you already have any experience, you will be ready with any capital that you want to use to trade. Because  i have seen someone with only a little amount of capital can be bigger because he can know where and when to buy and sell coin that he trade.
Reading here in the forum is not enough to gather information regarding trading, you just need to watch a video tutorial in youtube or anywhere site that can guide you in term of trading. Trading is not a simple work to do, you must need fundamental skills, analysis, and deep research before you engage in the field of trading. You must have a huge capital to pick good coins to be traded.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:44:46 PM

the strategies are not useful for us in lots of times it is only for learning purpose but practically doing trading will be more difficult so following good Strategies and making experience will give you the confidence about getting the prophet that you are expected in trading.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:53:05 PM

In any business that to be successful requires knowledge and skills that comes with experience. There is a lot of article on this theme and many different strategies . A professional trader can make a profit even in a bear market. My advice to you is to invest in this business as much as you are not afraid to lost, don't be excitement, always be calm and patient.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:59:50 PM

If you are new to trade then you can start with small amount only, at least start with the amount that you can afford to lose. In how to get profit? It is too technical to be answered, traders has their own strategies to make profit. In simple words "buy low sell high" but it is not an easy as it said. The difficulty is to choose the right time when to buy bitcoin, many aspects that you need to learn. Better to do your own researches and practices as much as possible.
Well, he can profit from trading either through margin, scalping or by spot trading but for a newbie, spot trading is still the best because the other two mentioned will surely give him a good profit but quite very risky to handle.

Margin trading can make him a very huge profit even with low capital and at the same time margin trading which I would not advise him to go into being a newbie but in the course of learning and trading, he can decide to give it a try provided he is trading with an amount he can afford to lose as you said, otherwise just hold his coin till bull run which is still the very safest.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:15:10 PM

Actually you can start with just 20 dollars. That's how I start trading in crypto. In my country, we have coins.ph in which we can buy btc and I sent that fund to bittrex. My funds was so little yet it made me 30 dollars. Since, there was somebody teaching me trading. And I enjoyed that 30 dollar profit so I cash it all out and spent that money for video games.

princerepon

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:21:34 PM

First of all i am a trader. not expert one. Actually bitcoin market down last year in January. now days its too difficult to trade but if you have some knowledge about trading you can earn some profit though. don't invest your hole money. it's too much risk for financial life. invest that money which is not argent for you at this moment.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:28:57 PM

First you will have to analyse what type of investment you are going to be comfortable with. You have to analyse the market and decide if you want to day trade or make a short or long term investment.
Once you have decided that you will have to then decide the initial investment you are going to make. If it's day trade then I would recommend you to try with a smaller amount.
After that comes the toughest part. Deciding which strategy will make you sufficient profits is the toughest job since you have to stick to the plan in order to earn profits.
Reinvest the profits to earn more gains on the investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:25:15 PM

Different exchanges have got different trading terms, this can be in the form of minimum trading amount required or it can be of anything. I simply prefer the buy low sell high, to achieve the same it is a must to observe the market. Find the asset which is quite fluctuating between limits, invest on it when the price is low. Wait until it show good sign of growth. Then sell it and again buy it back when price fluctuates downwards.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:19:14 PM

Just start with small amount first if you are just going to try it,
Just a small amount of your extra money would do.
And I think you already know that in order to get a profit from trading you should buy low and sell high.
Base on my experience it is easy to be said than done , buy low sell high.
The question is how could we know if it is already low and when would it get high?Would it get higher?
Believe me there are lot's of traders out there that doesn't do well in trading too even if they have been around for a while.

StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:23:21 PM

Using small amounts for first time trading is better than burning all balance in big loss. Never let emotions control you and your trading decision. Sometimes it is hard to control it but taking revenge from market will lead to donation to market maker or broker at the end.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:44:43 PM

To trade is not set how much money you spend to trade because everything is in accordance with your own ability with the freedom to invest but it must be based on very high knowledge because it trades more than anything because the higher the routine does it, understanding analysis is the most important , maybe from me the rest can be sharpened by myself and to understand the level of risk in trading.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:34:04 AM

To trade is not set how much money you spend to trade because everything is in accordance with your own ability with the freedom to invest but it must be based on very high knowledge because it trades more than anything because the higher the routine does it, understanding analysis is the most important , maybe from me the rest can be sharpened by myself and to understand the level of risk in trading.

Yeah we're not all the same with financial capacities so it will vary from people to people. Trade on a consistent basis starting with small amounts. Don't be afraid of setbacks because everyone loses even if they are highly skilled. Your past trade experiences and mistakes eill provide you with your own rules in the future. Trading is a risktaker's game so go for it.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:21:20 AM

I don't need any decision before trading and make it possible I always go with flow how much in my hand I invest and get the profit but the problem is if you don't have the huge money we cannot make huge profit everytime so invest in huge money has a lots of risk involved in it so it can be about your experience.

befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:34:19 AM

Our current crypto market has returned to balance. there was no dot-com bubble and no more powerful pumps. This is the time for us to take advantage of the crypto market innovation events to make money.
currently exchanges are urging to create programs to support IEO for potential projects. It is also a good field to earn a lot of money. you should try. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: