Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Create a MyEtherWallet  (Read 18742 times)
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:10:02 PM

yes I have tried to create a new wallet on the display of the new website MyEtherWallet, but actually this is not a problem, because we can still use the old website (Vintage) so we can still blind wallet in the old mode.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:23:41 PM

Now there are a lot of detailed guides on how to create a wallet of any format, from text to video guides. Maybe yours will be useful to someone, although in my opinion, those who want to create a wallet will first find information in Google.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:31:00 PM

Nice work, your article will be helpful for many beginners. Any such article is not unnecessary. There are many people who only now start with cryptocurrencies.
And myetherwallet wallet will be the beginning for ethereum and ERC20 tokens - which is today a very large number.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:38:47 PM

If you come through everything till to the myetherwallet, you can create my myetherwallet wallet. Just think about security, how to secure your myetherwallet.
Using a wallet for our needs in crypto is really needed security, especially myetherwallet, and everyone must really know about it, even though playing with an online wallet is nothing that guarantees complete security.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:03:14 PM

If you come through everything till to the myetherwallet, you can create my myetherwallet wallet. Just think about security, how to secure your myetherwallet.
Using a wallet for our needs in crypto is really needed security, especially myetherwallet, and everyone must really know about it, even though playing with an online wallet is nothing that guarantees complete security.
Now even cold wallets do not guarantee you security if you do not know how to store your private keys. it's not about wallets but about people who use them

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:04:44 PM

Now even cold wallets do not guarantee you security if you do not know how to store your private keys. it's not about wallets but about people who use them

Agree on you, the greatest security of wallets privacy is us, we are the one who hold the private keys.
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:13:06 PM

Agree on you, the greatest security of wallets privacy is us, we are the one who hold the private keys.
but you should not forget about network security. You should not follow unknown links and visit sites where you are offered to earn huge money.

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:41:00 PM

Remember that any wallet that runs in the browser mus trust the javascript engine in it.

What this means is any program that accesses the JS engine can access your keys.

So spyware, other plugins and addons all can read your private keys when you use them in your browser.

I wouldn't use a browser for anything serious TBH

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 05:26:38 PM

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

Good article explaining the basic steps of creating wallet. For next I would suggest maybe a tutorial explaining what is token contract, how to add a token contract details and where to find those details. There are many who doesn't knows how to get the MEW dashboard to view them the tokens which the explorer shows them and I think adding a tutorial about it would surely help a lot.

I was thinking to create it myself but due to lack of time it's still in my to-do list.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:36:15 PM

Your article is very useful for many people, especially for people who want to make myetherwallet wallets
and your article is quite good and easy to understand in my opinion there is nothing I need to comment on.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:29:34 PM

Great article, keep up the great work.

There needs to be more articles like this to allow more people to be welcome to the crypto world.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, its great and i've been using it for a few weeks, i've earned quite a decent amount of Bounty0x and HYDRO tokens and also today they have added another token DAI which is not just a stablecoin, but also in the top 100 tokens on CoinMarketCap. You can sign up to the platform by clicking on the blog article.
repetecrypto

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:53:19 AM

Great article, thanks for sharing it.

Sidenote, I recommend that  also check out the platform the article is posted on, you can earn 3 strong tokens for simply upvoting articles and creating content. I think they will become bigger than Steemit in regards to users and earnings in the future. Yesterday they added DAI (a stable token in the top 100 tokens listed on CoinMarketCap. I would recommend you sign up to it.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 04:13:27 PM

didnt used myether for like 3 months. Theres new interface but i have no idea why i cant connect with private key. Different errors appear. i know that thats not best way to connect wallet with private key but anyway  -does anybody of you have the same problem?

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:21:40 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

yes definitely provide the proper way to create your wallet easily and everyone will definitely guide you after all the steps inside the app also not worry about creating a new wallet in cryptocurrency field.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:25:37 PM

Add to the article how to create a MEWconnect app on a mobile. It is similiar to a hardware wallet, you need to connect your mobile app to a pc to access your wallet. Better security than private key.  Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:23:46 PM

the publish0x platform showcases a huge lot of information in the blockchain world. great rewards for crypto fans that write good articles on cryptocurrencies. you can earn bounty0x tokens and also hydro tokens. nice platform for quality updates plus for bounty hunters on bounty0x platform.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:08:40 PM

The most important thing is to always check the address of the site, then not to get into trouble. And of course it is necessary to comply with other safety rules. But in general, you have made a good review.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 10:26:56 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

This article can help a lot of newbies to understand and help them in a step by step way of using MEW, just that they need to be careful on the data that need to be save, before they can login or access again the MEW, keep it in a safe place like the JSON FILE, passphrase, seed keys and all others.
Gabali126

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:32:47 PM

Hello everyone,

I really love the informative article. Well written. But it would still have been nice for you to highlight the points here so as to assist those lazy ones who may be unable to open the link.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 11:43:02 PM

Hello everyone,

This article can help a lot of newbies to understand and help them in a step by step way of using MEW, just that they need to be careful on the data that need to be save, before they can login or access again the MEW, keep it in a safe place like the JSON FILE, passphrase, seed keys and all others.
For storing the ETH and ERC-20 tokens MEW wallet is not safe in my opinion, investors should be able to afford alternative storing methods like hardware wallets. Nano ledger and keepkey are the safest ways to store the crypto included ETH than risking your privacy with JSON files and seed keys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: