Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Create a MyEtherWallet  (Read 18742 times)
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:44:01 PM

Great Idea mate.
Because mostly of the campaign are mandatory thing to participate to have payments are in the form of tokens. So, no matter how stupid someone is, I think for this one thing, on average they know it. I even feel, this is what they learned before entering the crypto world.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:05:07 PM

it's a very good article, even though for myself, I already have my own myetherwallet, but this article is great for beginners who have just joined the world of crypto, besides this article, it will help people to be spared from phishing site

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:18:26 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

It seems that myetherwallet is the first wallet newbies usually come across. It was my first too but it easily exposes newbies to phishing risks. I suggest our newbies get more acquainted to mobile wallets such as eidoo, imtoken, enjin, trust wallet and so on

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
cmmhbct

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:56:15 PM

It seems that myetherwallet is the first wallet newbies usually come across. It was my first too but it easily exposes newbies to phishing risks. I suggest our newbies get more acquainted to mobile wallets such as eidoo, imtoken, enjin, trust wallet and so on
One of the best wallet for Ethereum, and newbies should know that they have different options to store their keys, such as private keys, KEYstore file, and so on. From which, they can access and recover their wallets anytime they want. Backup of those information should be kept as safely as possible to avoid loss of money they stored in their Myetherwallets.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:22:27 PM

i dont know if this is being unfair but we are 2019 now
its been a long year since MEW became popular but for the sake of new comers please read this!

https://kb.myetherwallet.com/en/getting-started/how-to-create-a-wallet/

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

SistaFista

Activity: 1638

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:20:16 AM

Myetherwallet website are improving, but i still used to the old / vintage myetherwallet.
Although the web wallet is not the most secure wallet, i think MEW is the easiest ETH wallet to be used.
To create new eth wallet, just go to the website and klik 'Create a new wallet'.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Fireag

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:59:22 PM

I would not call it the best wallet, or rather it is not the safest. If you already store your cryptoactives, then only on cold wallets.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:34:54 PM

To create an account in the Myeterwallet is very simple. Just click on the create new wallet and browse the process as indicate on the screen. But, creating the wallet is not the crucial matter. You should keep your Private Key and Jason key secretly and offline mode.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:46:02 PM

After creating a new MEW wallet, what is next? I believe the next thing to do is to keep the login details safe because in crypto, wallet holders are their own securities, thus the manner in which logins (private keys, keystore, JSON file etc) are stored determines the extent to which the wallet is secured. Keeping them on a new flashdrive and storing it safely is one of the best ways.

aauchit

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:40:48 PM

use  https://vintage.myetherwallet.com/
MEW just a client interface to ETH,
even they don't know what that mean.
i just suggested windows wallet is a best choice for beginner.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:27:00 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

This is how to create an ETH wallet with the usual way when using the new interface of the website. If you find it difficult to use, you can switch back to the old interface to create an ETH wallet. Or if you want to create multiple wallet with the fastest time, I recommend using the crypto Forkdelta trading platform, you just need to create a new wallet that you already have the wallet address and private key. It only takes 3 seconds to create an ETH wallet.
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:36:55 PM

Hello everyone,

Great article that is a great starting point for anyone who is looking to find out about crypto wallets. I believe i could hand this article to my parents and they would be able to create a wallet.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on. I've signed up and started earning crypto for free, great find!
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:49:20 PM

Thank you very much, this has helped many people who have just jumped into the world of crypto, because now there are so many cryber crime who use the world of crypto to seek personal benefits by making phishing sites

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:36:34 PM

Guys, I have been using Myetherwallet for a long time and found this wallet very reliable.  The most important thing is to keep the secret key, file key and password in a place so that no one has access to it.  Save a separate link to access the site in order not to get to the phishing site in the future.  But the most important thing is to be careful if you use your keys or passwords to copy to the clipboard in order not to send your secret data to where it should not.  I have already lost my funds in this way, although I have always been attentive to the use of MEW.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:11:41 PM

Creating myetyeherwallet is not so hard. Even if you are new you can do it. There is already many videos or even blog available which will give you full tutorial. And also myetyeherwallet also have their own tutorial when you creat the wallet. Just follow the steps and read it carefully. Better I can say you some precautions you can take when you creat a ethereum wallet. Firstly myetyeherwallet is based for ethereum it's support all the ethereum based token and ethereum itself. Not Bitcoin or other coins which have their own chain. Secondly you security is in your hand so be careful never share your private key to others even password. Second if you lost you key or phrase it's not possible to recover the wallet so be careful form first. That's it.

Miy Monk
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:15:33 PM

That was really helpful. Thank you so much. I think you should write about how could we maintain safety of the wallets or how to store private key more securely. You must write something about scam projects (how to detect and be safe). Thanks again.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:34:04 PM

Hello everyone,

This share of yours is one of the good tutorial that can help to anyone doesn't know to have an ERC20 or Ethereum, in fact aside from MEW, we also have Mist, Imtoken, Trust wallet, Coinomi or bread wallet for this matter actually. But anyway, your guidelines was definitely good.
Caishen_Project

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:13:47 AM

Although there are already many articles on how to create myetherwallet address but sharing your article is not also a bad idea, I believe many newbies who has no Idea about it before can go through it and have knowledge about how to create it. Nice sharing

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:02:36 PM

I would suggest to use metamask from scratch. It is believed to be more secure than my Ether wallet
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:38:08 PM

It's a very easy process anyone can do it. You will find many tutorial about creating wallet in my ether wallet. Cause it's very popular. Plus myetyeherwallet also have their won tutorial. Better keep some point in your head which is very important. Never lost your private key it's the most valuable thing, secondly never give acces to anyone of your private key or pass word. And keep it safe from the scammers. That's it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: