Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:03:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Create a MyEtherWallet  (Read 18742 times)
jimsteel (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:43:39 PM

Nice blog post, keep up the great content and I look forward to your next article.

I think you should write one about how to earn crypto without investing. I think it's the best way for newbies to get involved in crypto and start caring about their tokens. After that they can think about investing.

Thanks for the feedback.

I was thinking about writing that article as well, because there are numerous ways to earn crypto without investing money into a project. Do you have any interesting ways to earn? I know most of them, but there are new ones appearing all the time!
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:01:12 PM

Nice blog post, keep up the great content and I look forward to your next article.

I think you should write one about how to earn crypto without investing. I think it's the best way for newbies to get involved in crypto and start caring about their tokens. After that they can think about investing.

Thanks for the feedback.

I was thinking about writing that article as well, because there are numerous ways to earn crypto without investing money into a project. Do you have any interesting ways to earn? I know most of them, but there are new ones appearing all the time!
Each of us is trying to find a good way to earn a cryptocurrency. At the same time looking for a way not to moisten their personal funds. To today there is nothing suitable, except for participation in the Bounty company. Here the choice is wide enough, from translation, writing articles and social networks, as well as the company's signature on bitcointalk. But keep in mind that the latest market trends do not provide an opportunity to receive a good income.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:04:03 PM

I do not think that you really need to read a guide to create wallet on MyEtherWallet webiste. Buy you should follow some rules: for example store your private key on safe place or never show someone your private key.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:36:54 PM

Your article looks good but I think this nice is already way to saturated because you can find articles on pretty much every subject of this type. This means it will be hard to attract people to follow your articles when everything they find there is just basic information that they already know or it already exists somewhere else. Try to find new topics and ideas for interesting articles that people would like to read,something news that no one wrote about.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:14:05 AM

Your article looks good but I think this nice is already way to saturated because you can find articles on pretty much every subject of this type. This means it will be hard to attract people to follow your articles when everything they find there is just basic information that they already know or it already exists somewhere else. Try to find new topics and ideas for interesting articles that people would like to read,something news that no one wrote about.

I kinda agree with your comment, but I think that the more articles out there the better. Even if it's just one person it reaches and they create a wallet, that's great.

I think that these articles can still be effective as the average person can read them, anyone outside of crypto will not understand it if it is that technical.

In regards to the article, it's a great read and simple to follow, keep up the good work.
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:54:41 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing the content with the community.

Can you write an article about how to earn crypto? I think it's the starting point for all people who are getting into crypto, I find a lot of the articles are not that good and the ways to earn have not been tested out.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:21:04 PM

For how to make myetherwallet wallet, there are already many tutorials in various article sources, but there is no harm in sharing it again because now many beginners don't know how to make it.

Basically, I've try to figure out how to create my own myetherwallet before, and it was so hard to understand really if you doesn't have any experience on wallet creation even on other blockchain and crypto platform. This article will help specifically to those that is like me 3 months ago. When I do not understand what hash codes really means.
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:05:00 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

Great article thanks for share.

I've been using publish0x and I'm very impressed. I've only been using it for a month but I have managed to accumulate a decent amount of HYDRO and Bounty0x tokens for upvoting and writing some content. If you are interested in earn some crypto and you can write or have blog ideas, this is the perfect platform for you.

Can you write an article about exchanges and how to cash out your crypto into fiat?
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:43:46 PM

Nice article, thanks for sharing.

Ignore the people stating that there are loads of articles on the same topic, just write and enjoy it! I think the basic articles are probably covered, but I think if it allows one person to get into the crypto world because they read your article it's job done.

Can you write an article on how to keep your wallet safe? I think it's the main concern for anyone who is coming into the market, because they are used to banks looking after their cash....
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:01:24 PM

Yes it is very creative and useful for everyone especially for beginners it really helps me see now to make myEtherwallet there are different steps than before

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 06:07:18 PM

MyEtherWallet account isn't so hard work, personally at the first time I opened an account and deleted it after 3-4 times I confirmed that I did it. To create a myetherwallet people can search YouTube or some articles where broadly elaborate that how it works and open also it's not a bank.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:37:00 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Great article, thanks for sharing the content.

I would like to see an article about exchanges, I think people need to be more educated on exchanges. most people don't realise that they shouldn't leave their crypto on exchanges or that the big ones are centralised.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:44:50 PM

Hello everyone,

DO we really need to have a tutorial just to create My Ethereum Wallet?this sounds weird because anyone can create MEW at any time in the most simplest way

But since this was created to help others specially those newbies here,but i guess its much better to create something that can help about security because we know how many times MEW platform has being hacked

Anyway thanks for this as a contribution for someone who not know how to create one
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:16:27 PM

For how to make myetherwallet wallet, there are already many tutorials in various article sources, but there is no harm in sharing it again because now many beginners don't know how to make it.

Basically, I've try to figure out how to create my own myetherwallet before, and it was so hard to understand really if you doesn't have any experience on wallet creation even on other blockchain and crypto platform. This article will help specifically to those that is like me 3 months ago. When I do not understand what hash codes really means.
Well I think it is not that hard mate first of all you should take help from the ETH SITES and after that you only will have to open their site and enter your password, myetherwallet has so many users and it is the most reliable wallet to have but those who try to recreate it so they will surely have to do so much hard work as it does not happen in days or months, crypto currency is not child’s play.
iloveturtles

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:41:44 PM

Hello everyone,

Good article, although there are loads of articles out there on how to do it (as well as videos on youtube) yours is a nice read and simple to understand.

Could you write an article about how to keep your crypto safe once you have some in your wallet? I think the safety issue worries a lot of new comers to the crypto scene.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:06:09 PM

As far as you have probably already managed to figure out nothing complicated in creating a wallet there. Everything is very simple for the end user, you just need a bit of responsibility and care.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:17:17 PM

As far as you have probably already managed to figure out nothing complicated in creating a wallet there. Everything is very simple for the end user, you just need a bit of responsibility and care.
simply go to YouTube and type in your question. Many bloggers have already described how to use all the wallets which are exists

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bithuner

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:22:28 PM

Good article thanks for sharing.

I think these sort of articles are needed to allow the general public to start getting into crypto. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next article.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:05:36 PM

Hello everyone,

Good article the more articles on how to do something simple in the crypto world, the better.

I would like you to write an article about exchanging crypto to fiat on the main exchanges, I think that is a great one to do because people then can actually see that crypto has a fiat value and it's not just a number on their computer screen.

I've also signed up to the platform, thanks for the info, it's a great little platform that I think in time will become very big.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:09:21 PM

For now, there are certainly a lot of videos and articles on how to make Myetherewallet wallets. Maybe your article can help new people analyze the MEW wallet. And that is a very noble help. In the future, of course you have better knowledge or tutorial on how to make an imtoken wallet for example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: