Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Create a MyEtherWallet  (Read 18742 times)
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:43:24 PM

Although MyEtherWallet is the easiest ETH wallet to use, i will recommend peoples to not using it anymore.
Using metamask is better because it is browser extension. There were many MEW phishing cases occurred in the past.
but if you are a beginner, using MEW is enough to learn how to sending ETH or token in from your wallet.
I have always used mew and never experienced any problems .The main thing to be very careful .
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:51:06 PM

good articles, and for beginners, making an ETH wallet is not easy and requires guidance. Many articles explain how to create an ETH wallet, but I hope this article can help to understand how to create an ETH wallet.
https://medium.com/swlh/ico-help-how-to-create-your-ethereum-wallet-4a78c1ef9022

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:34:06 PM

There is nothing complicated in it at all, because everything is intuitively clear, I hope that you have already understood this, because the most important thing is to correctly enter the address, I am sure that you have already figured out.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 12:43:12 PM

Check below youtube link, which is English tutorial for how to create MyEtherWallet address.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzTA7wo2MEY

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:49:08 PM

You can also write a review on mobile wallets and the best practices for storing private keys, as we all know security crucial when it crypto.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SRKNGL

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:54:52 PM

Thank you very much for this beautiful expression. The point you need to pay attention to here is whether the site you entered is original. There are many cheaters out there.

VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:05:03 PM

Thank you very much for this beautiful expression. The point you need to pay attention to here is whether the site you entered is original. There are many cheaters out there.
In order not to get to the phishing site, I recommend adding the site address to the bookmark. And never go to the site by links from letters, telegram, search services, etc... Only by own  bookmark in the browser
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:19:32 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

Maybe next time you could write about what is the meaning of GAS, and GWEI, basically, I am not new to crypto but still I am having a hard time understanding how and what should be the value of the GAS limit that I am going to use. So, it would be a nice topic especially for beginners here.

Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:45:47 PM

Creating the Myetherwallet account is not a hard work rather to maintain it safe and secure. You have to always keep your private key in a safe and secure place outside of internet.

Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:00:37 PM

Your article was really helpful, i dont need to stress my self out, explaining how to create Myetherwallet to a friend that has decided to own an ERC20 tokens. All i do is refer them to your article and it does the job of esplaining it to them. Thanks for creating that article, it was very easy to understand.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:09:20 PM

if you want to take part in bounty campaigns creating MyEtherWallet is the first thing you need to do. there are a lot of articles how to do that but this one won't hurt.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:13:51 PM

Real talk first I tried to make myetherwallet i do not how to create it,  I tried to create more than 2 I think before I gets because I do not how what next step but after readibg somw information finally I get it and successful created my account that I used until now.
This is perfect for the individual who are not know what is the next step they will do if they do create myetherwallet account.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:45:57 PM

curiosity and interest in writing are very high, it is a thing to learn about a science, both crypto and article writing, both in steemit and on other platforms, I see the point of the article you want to write is myetherwallet, so I suggest you write articles about:

how to recognize the original myetherwallet with fake myetherwalllet
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:55:12 PM

I think you should have mentioned MEWconnect, it's a very handy mobile wallet from the creators of MEW, and it has made things easier for me.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:09:53 PM

Nice shared there, but owning a wallet with myetherwallet is quite simple and straightforward since the first thing you need is the password and you are done. Just secure your wallet private key and if it was to be a phrase, keep them from anyone except you to avoid lost of coin.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:16:49 PM

Though it is a very easy thing to open a Myetherwallet account, after upgrading MEW look and interface, many people got confused. So, this article will help them. But I think you should have added the MEW Connect account open procedure because MEW Connect is the safe way to store cryptocurrency in Myetherwallet and it is not that easy to create and store keys/code account like the web wallet. So, I hope you will write an article about Mewconnect.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:43:10 PM

Well OP, that was a helpful article. I have only taken a glance through. At my leisure, I will try as much as possible to look into its details.
Other educative articles will be appreciated.
Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 10:48:46 PM

Welldone, thanks for sharing such a beneficial information, many beginners will definitely benefit from your post and will aswell help old members yet to understand how to use MyEtherWallet site

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:04:59 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

Nice writeup thanks for sharing.

I would like you to write about the difference between decentralised and centralised exchanges, I think a lot of people don't know the difference and don't know which one to use.

Thank you.
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:57:22 PM

Nice blog post, keep up the great content and I look forward to your next article.

I think you should write one about how to earn crypto without investing. I think it's the best way for newbies to get involved in crypto and start caring about their tokens. After that they can think about investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: