Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins: to Mine or to Buy? That is the Question  (Read 4423 times)
saba1256

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 11:55:15 PM

As you know mining is profitable at this time because BTC price is more than $8200 and buy can also be profitable if you choose good coin for long term investment.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:55:44 AM

As you know mining is profitable at this time because BTC price is more than $8200 and buy can also be profitable if you choose good coin for long term investment.

Compare several months ago, its true that this time is more profitable to mining bitcoin. But it depend on electricity cost but most miner device right now very cheap and i think for long term, better mining altcoin like RVN, or BITC

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:33:33 PM

Mining is not profitable now as it used to be. Buying is the best option now especially this time the market is unstable. You can buy and hold them for sometime until the market recovers before selling.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:09:31 PM

I've experience both and I can boldly say buying is the easier way out and more profitable too,all you have to do is wait for the best time to buy e.g market price dips and you will get more tokens in your portfolio
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:28:00 PM

I'd rather buy ,I used to have mining rigs and they are now gathering dusts in the basement ,not profitable anymore and its total waste of electricity ,buying is the only present best option for now at least

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:33:21 PM

In crypto space its been always weather seasons ,there are and will be time when mining will be profitable again,we've seen like this in the past and many are going out to build mining rigs but buying is what you can do anytime if you have the cash to buying is just better and easy too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 05:39:39 PM

as return shows with limit on numbers to draws of relative with average results on terms of work parties might define of one on decision to follows with plan on longer terms of completion.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:50:45 PM

I still want to build mining rigs because its part of my dream to have a big mining farm ,mining crypto might not be profitable for now but in the future it might still be profitable so I will keep investing and mining ,I thinks this is the best path

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:56:00 PM

Now you can start mining cryptocurrency, but only for the long term, for myself, I chose to buy cryptocurrency, it is much easier than to constantly monitor the mining farm!

masyveonk

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:19:39 PM

Mining is becoming profitable again now, but I think it's still much more profitable to buy and expect growth from the altcoins.

kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:27:14 PM

Mining is expensive at the same time stressful so even the profit from it is not really a mouthwatering one but in the case of buying coins, we have seen some coins that have increased up to 500 percent over the years. For me, I prefer buying coins to mining

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:46:06 PM

I think that it is much more profitable and more likely that you will make a profit from the purchase than from mining because mine is known to be very expensive but the fact that you make a profit is very small

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:49:49 PM

I regret that in 2017 I decided to do mining, it was necessary to just buy altcoins with this money, although I would not have received so many different experiences, and perhaps because of inexperience I lost everything.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
uralcryptocoin (OP)

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:00:30 PM

Week #1 Report

###
MINING
##########
BUYING
###
##########

###
USD
##########
BTC
###
##########

At the moment Buying looks more profitable than Mining but not so much as could be expected   Wink

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
uralcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:53:48 PM

Week #2 Report (09 JUN - 15 JUN)

###
MINING
##########
BUYING
###
##########

###
USD
##########
BTC
###
##########

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
masyveonk

Activity: 346

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:28:04 PM

Mining is becoming profitable again now, but I have always traded and bought various coins and will continue to do so

abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:45:13 PM

I also support the trade because I consider it to be a more profitable way of making money, and since mining was already very old for me, it was very popular.  But now everyone understood that it is expensive and stupid because you can earn much easier.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:17:28 PM

It depends where you live. When you live in Venezuela you do not have money for buying, but you have cheap electricity so you can mine cheaper than rest of the world and get nice profit.  Smiley
But interesting idea of creating the comparison!

uralcryptocoin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:21:04 PM

It depends where you live. When you live in Venezuela you do not have money for buying, but you have cheap electricity so you can mine cheaper than rest of the world and get nice profit.  Smiley
But interesting idea of creating the comparison!

I do not know about Venezuela electricity cost and stability.
But for me now electricity is about 0.05 USD\kWh so I didn't stop my mining machine even in Dec'2018. But operating costs at that time (including amortization) was more than 80% of mining profit.
Now it is about 30-40% of the profit (For comparision in 2017 crypto peaks it was less than 10%)

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:31:47 AM

Buying altcoins directly on exchanges are not only more profitable than mining them, for now, and might still be in the future; but also there are other factors should be taken into consideration. They are: maintenance fees for your rigs if you decide to mine coins rather than buying them. Mining operations also require knowledge and skills to fix small technical issues with your rigs, such as RAM disconnections, risers errors or damages (how to discover which risers are damaged and need to be replaced), space to host your rigs, ventilation requirements for hosting room, and more things. Therefore, buying coins is a better choice if you don't want to get troubles with your rigs. It also help you to save more time to do other things, such as reading crypto news, viewing price charts, and so on.

We can make profits from trading in exchangers. But also I don't have a tool or device to mine coins, so I think the choice is to buy it on an exchanger. Mining with the price of bitcoin today must be profitable but the initial investment is too big for me and buying with the ability of my money on an exchanger is a reasonable choice.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: