Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does crypto keep screwing me over??  (Read 1549 times)
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:38:58 PM

Its soooo unfair..  Sad like i will hold USDT for weeks at a time, and all the coins will pump!
but the day i decide to finally invest in a altcoin, it instantly turns into a blood bath!
EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

and i buy at the BOTTOM of the BOTTOM... whyyy does this always happen to me.. its totally not fair  Embarrassed

anyways.. what do you guys think about Wabi and KMD.. do you like these coins?

thnxx
This is a clear indication that you are never patient to hold your coins and you were not careful enough to buy.
Even if you had bought high as at the time you made this statement and you hold till now, depending on how much you invest, you would have been in profit.
So you can now see the advantage enshrined in holding.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:31:45 AM

Your post shows one thing, which is, you are yet to get the right knowledge about this space.
I will suggest, you take your time and go for the knowledge, even if it warrants you paying for it, because you will be glad you did.
Sorry for your bitter experiences, but I know if start learning now you will be better one day.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:56:51 AM

You just need alot of experience to be able to identify when to entry and to exit.First thing you need to know is never ever buy a recently pumped up coin it will surely turn to a bloodbath,do a speculation of the graph before you entry to avoid losses goodluck mate cheers

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:20:20 AM

Basically, we are losing money not because the market is fair. Basically, we lose money because of our mistakes. If you improve your trading skills, then you can succeed.
yes we cannot blame the market situation because price movements in the market depend on demand and supply. so if we as investors or traders prioritize that the coin has a good development, so we can know to throw or buy back at that time.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:31:40 AM

Your post shows one thing, which is, you are yet to get the right knowledge about this space.
I will suggest, you take your time and go for the knowledge, even if it warrants you paying for it, because you will be glad you did.
Sorry for your bitter experiences, but I know if start learning now you will be better one day.
Yes before investing do a proper research it was happened whith me before now I am prepared for investing . Instead of investing randomly and blaming for luck.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:46:54 AM

This is a sign that you didn't make adequate study before getting associated with the affairs of cryptocurrencies, such as trading, etc.
Before you trade you need to understand all it takes so that you don't end up lossing money. At the same time, before you invest, you need to study the project and know everything about it, else you will keep making the same mistakes. So I suggest, you go for knowledge first, so that you can redeem yourself from unnecessary mistakes.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:11:46 AM

Its soooo unfair..  Sad like i will hold USDT for weeks at a time, and all the coins will pump!
but the day i decide to finally invest in a altcoin, it instantly turns into a blood bath!
EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

and i buy at the BOTTOM of the BOTTOM... whyyy does this always happen to me.. its totally not fair  Embarrassed

thnxx

You are not alone in your misfortune. That's for sure.

Now I look at how the market  Shocked Shocked is growing wildly and my heart is breaking - I didn’t have time to buy what I wanted, and I exchanged almost all my ETH and bitcoins to various junk coins, before the rise. Some of my friends are in USDT now...  Undecided Cry
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:14:25 AM

Yes before investing do a proper research it was happened whith me before now I am prepared for investing . Instead of investing randomly and blaming for luck.
You are still in preparation period of investing? make a decision now.
Why I say? the market starts to rise again and if you still don't have a decision before it goes too much, you will be screwed and regret it.
A good strategy, don't invest randomly.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 11:19:55 AM

EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

thnxx
you need to make a lot of research and learn more about the coin your investing
sometime you need to hold a coin for a long time before getting some good profit
maybe your just late of making some decision like you buy when you see some rise movement
you just need to try and try maybe someday you will learn more and become good at it

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:21:06 AM

You are lacking the appropriate knowledge that's the reason it keeps screwing you over and over again.
Why not stop, take a break, contact promising traders or individuals who can help educate you while keeping you in track if not you will continue making the same mistakes again.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:38:25 PM

If you say honestly, at the moment there are many promising Altcoins on the market that are worthy of investment, for example, I invested in btmx because I consider it a very promising token on which you can earn good money.

Well, any altcoin in the market is profitable when you are going to invest right on time, now, the TRON might not be, but if we consider to see the other altcoin like STRAT and NEO, then we can still earn, they are just an example, might point, is to choose the best exchange that will suit the best investment of yours.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:39:19 PM

Crypto screwed us over.Now we all have to get the bus everywhere,its no joke Cry Cry

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 12:42:07 PM

Well... you went for WABI and KMD, right? Both the coins are up during the last 2-3 months. WABI is up by some 120% and KMD is not doing that bad either. I just hope that you didn't dumped them in March. That said, you went for a couple of little known altcoins and you knew that you were taking a huge risk. Fortunately for you the things went well and you still ended up with a profit.

But then.. it will be better to think about your investment for some time before making quick decisions like this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5124947.msg50402477#msg50402477

ROFLMAO...  Grin

Gave you one merit for the pic.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:44:03 PM

Well, any altcoin in the market is profitable when you are going to invest right on time, now, the TRON might not be, but if we consider to see the other altcoin like STRAT and NEO, then we can still earn, they are just an example, might point, is to choose the best exchange that will suit the best investment of yours.
I would advise you to have different coins in your crypto portfolio. And Ethereum (required), and TRON, and NEO, and EOS, and Tezos, and Cardano, as well as NEM and Stellar.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:02:34 PM

Its soooo unfair..  Sad like i will hold USDT for weeks at a time, and all the coins will pump!
EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

and i buy at the BOTTOM of the BOTTOM... whyyy does this always happen to me.. its totally not fait  Embarrassed

thnxx
I think you have to learn more, because trading and selling a coin are not just buying and selling, but seeing the future opportunities of the coin, and many of these coin events or not

I love this that you have inputted. I think one thing this person is missing is he/she have refuse to differentiate well between short time trade and long term investments. Solve the Puzzle and get it right .lols
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:04:39 PM

The question is, how Informed are you what you are doing? That is how Informed are you on trading etc?
Trading requires a good level of expertise and a great deal of patience, thus you can't start trading without these else you will keep losing out.
Before going further, why not consult good traders let them advice you and give you the neccessary informations you need.
Wish you the best.

Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:07:12 PM

EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

thnxx
Luck is also need here in crypto maybe its not just time for you to become rich, if i were you i will invest my funds in BTC,BNB,XRP even they dump there is no need to worry about all you need is control your emotion and hold until price bounce back again, im sure these crypto's will make alot of investors gets rich in the future buy now or regrer later.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 01:11:17 PM

EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

thnxx
Luck is also need here in crypto maybe its not just time for you to become rich, if i were you i will invest my funds in BTC,BNB,XRP even they dump there is no need to worry about all you need is control your emotion and hold until price bounce back again, im sure these crypto's will make alot of investors gets rich in the future buy now or regrer later.

I would rather go to be educated than depends solely on luck.  OP should have study the market, read news, know the market sentiment, check the projects updates etc.  He should have look for the sign if the market will be hyped or will crash.  Even if he do not understand the chart, knowing the basic fundamental of certain token or coins he is about to invest in or sell and analyze is a must.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:33:41 PM

Try to learn from your mistakes and start to analyse the projects before investing a lot of money into them. Learn how to analyse the coin movements with help of professional trading assets. The more you know,  the bigger your profit will be.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:46:51 PM

You are not alone on this planet that this is happening only to you. In the market of crypto, not all will become riches. Some people get riches at the cost of others suffering losses. And over the time those who suffer losses will recover and become riches. This cycle continues. What those wanting to involve in cryptocurrency should know it that patience, trading skills, crypto knowledge are a key.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: