Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does crypto keep screwing me over??  (Read 1549 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:27:47 AM

Its soooo unfair..  Sad like i will hold USDT for weeks at a time, and all the coins will pump!
but the day i decide to finally invest in a altcoin, it instantly turns into a blood bath!
EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

and i buy at the BOTTOM of the BOTTOM... whyyy does this always happen to me.. its totally not fair  Embarrassed

anyways.. what do you guys think about Wabi and KMD.. do you like these coins?

thnxx
Just because you don't have enough patience and also enough knowledge on which coin you have to invest.I am not going to suggest any partiular coin for you other than bitcoin if you want to make profits atleast in the long term if we are in the bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:37:12 AM

Lmao, i know what you feel mate. I also always like that, everytime i buy some altcoins, then in a hour the price suddenly crash and go down but when i sell altcoins, then in a hour the price go high.

well thats normal and you guys arent alone with that because all crypto users do already experienced it everytime they buy and sell a crypto . that happens because crypto is verry volatile and that causes them to become unpredictable  .

I thought it's only me lol. What i do now is just holding, i think you should do like i did, just hold.

that should be the best thing to do in order to combat the fluctuations   .  next time before you buy or sell , make sure to watch the market closely . give atleast 2 to 3 days of analyzing before you make a move , that is to ensure that no fluctuation will happen  . that's my strategy but i cant assure that it will work 100 percent  .
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 08:47:46 AM

Sorry about your losses, at this point the best you should do is to hold those tokens that have dipped and wait for recovery. What i think you should do at the moment is to search for good coins and invest in them for long term. Also take time to study trading, it is not just buying at the bottom but knowing the right entry point. You should have learnt and understood the dynamics of trading before venturing into it next time.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:23:33 PM

Its soooo unfair..  Sad like i will hold USDT for weeks at a time, and all the coins will pump!
but the day i decide to finally invest in a altcoin, it instantly turns into a blood bath!
EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

and i buy at the BOTTOM of the BOTTOM... whyyy does this always happen to me.. its totally not fair  Embarrassed

thnxx

It is probably because you look at shitcoins to invest in, like the ones you just asked about.

BTW holding USDT is unsafe, one day it will be worthless.

Always keep your funds in BTC and hold your own keys, there are many that have learned this the hard way.
They might not necessarily be shitcoins, it is just the timing that might be wrong, the time he decided to enter the trade was not the right time and probably he didn’t even take a look at the project to be sure that the dumping it experienced for him to have successful bought at bottom has not affected the credibility of the project, majority of those coins might still experience another pump but his impatient might eventually make him to panic sell the ones he is holding already.

You are also right about keeping funds in BTC but it has to be when in this bear market because if he keeps fund in BTC when it is at peak, he might end up coming on the forum to write another topic on how BTC dumped him too.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:22:57 PM

I really like all the coins, and now is the right time to buy because the cheap price will provide many benefits if we are patient.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 03:45:02 PM

as more on use of spares to work on extensive with the tasks of evaluation that trader to collects with signals on buying of new position or work to helps as securing of least on waste as returning with limit on exchange as managing plan on bitcoin finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:20:48 PM

EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

The mistakes is coming right from you mate because you watched those coins pumped, those weeks you were using to watch them rise, why didn’t you buy then when they were still at dip, you are probably buying a coin that has once been pumped and many investors has withdrawn their investment and profit to move on with their lives, the moment a project has once been pumped and dumped, that project may not recover again even if you buy it at bottom now.

So, it will just be another waste of time, this is also applicable to the 2 coins you mentioned, you can invest in them if they have not witnessed any form of pump and dump.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:26:34 PM

EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

thnxx

Yes, you do not buy anything in this case. Keep your money in Ethereum or Bitcoins, they will grow over time and you will earn. No need to try to buy altcoins, which tend to often fall in price, wait for the growth of prices on the main coins of the crypto market.
Well, or if you have already bought altcoin and it has fallen in price, then do not rush to sell it, but wait for it to grow.

blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:14:40 PM

Bottom of the bottom should be zero so there is always place for further dropping. We all familiar with such situations
when from the moment of the investment the price goes to different direction we would like. It is not only your privilege.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:35:30 PM

EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

thnxx

I bet you are not alone here with such strategy  Grin
Try doing everything in the opposite direction - that's a good idea I think Smiley
Wanna buy in - don't do this, sell! Wanna sell, on panic? Stop! Buy!  Grin

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 11:47:36 AM

indeed, it cannot be said here with 100% certainty that we have passed the bottom, but the graphs are gradually growing. So all the same, the probability of growth is much greater than the fall.

yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:48:09 PM

I have been in a similar situation more than once. It seemed to me that I had calculated all the steps and I was going to succeed. But in the end, the same thing happened to me that you described. Only now I learned to analyze in trade, and made sure that everything comes with experience. So don't despair if you are diligent, you will succeed.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:51:02 PM

Strangely, cryptocurrency did not spoil me at all, only my little wallet, which was already very small, was the one that suffered most. Therefore, I do not think that someone has suffered.
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 03:09:03 PM

You simply just need to learn more about cryptocurrency, especially learning more about trading, before you invest in any coin, make solid research and be sure the project you are investing in is a solid project that can always pumps back even if it dumps.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:37:35 PM

Grin Most of us have actually suffered the schemes of the unpredictable crypto market lol. If you find it difficult to know when and how to invest into cryptocurrencies then i suggest you pay and join a crypto trading group where you can have some level of 85-90% success signals on cryptocurrencies that you have to invest into. I am part of the free section of this trading group and i think they give pretty signals, maybe you can try it out https://t.me/CryptoCaptain1

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 03:51:43 PM

Why is Hodl USDT selected? You should choose Altcoin at low prices because they are easy to increase quickly in a short time. Also when they grow too fast, sell them into USDT and then use USDT to redeem them when the dump market.

_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:13:56 AM

there are more likely not cryptocurrency spoil the person, and he, and where exactly it is not important. In working on the stock exchange or investments, you must still have some kind of strategy and strictly follow it.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 11:15:03 AM

Thid can happen to someone even if is an expert trading, but you should wait more and see if the coins grow back and if not you should cut the loss and after invest on another coin.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:22:46 AM

EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

thnxx

There are no bottoms on cryptocurrency markets friend Cheesy It is better to catch a trend then catch a bottom. Just be a more patient.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:07:48 AM

EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

thnxx

There are no bottoms on cryptocurrency markets friend Cheesy It is better to catch a trend then catch a bottom. Just be a more patient.
Yes, on some pairs there really is no bottom, but there are pairs that have fallen to Satokha, so you can buy them, the risk remains. but there is no win without risk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: