Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does crypto keep screwing me over??  (Read 1549 times)
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:10:18 PM

I think you who made this thread should practice more in analyzing prices on the market, because the Crypto world is very hard, so it requires a mental maturity to be in the Crypto World of this trade.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:29:54 PM

there is no much more to learn! i have been in crypto for 3 years now and it seems like a big bubble.. im really starting to lose faith in it.. all of the holdes are getting REKT and no matter how much ppl are saying hold hold hold, the prices just keep playing games and stealing all of our money.. like really is this crypto stuff the future or is it all just one big BITCONNECT coin?? im starting to run out of all good possibilitys why we should hold crypto when it just keeps eating up all our money.. getting tired of crypto.. its like a terrible addiction worst then heroin! you keep buying coins and hoping its the right choice, but a few days later your investment dissapears... friggin bullcrap i tell you Angry

With your 3 years experience in crypto space then you should know by yourself that the market here is highly volatile, maybe you have made a wrong decision or timing when you trade your coin to another altcoins. have some patience and learn from your mistake.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:18:23 PM

Its soooo unfair..  Sad like i will hold USDT for weeks at a time, and all the coins will pump!
but the day i decide to finally invest in a altcoin, it instantly turns into a blood bath!
EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

and i buy at the BOTTOM of the BOTTOM... whyyy does this always happen to me.. its totally not fair  Embarrassed

anyways.. what do you guys think about Wabi and KMD.. do you like these coins?
Lol, I don't think you are the only one having same experience, because I am a trader who trades crypto everyday and I can tell you that I have same experience at least once a week on which I am still finding the best solution for, though I am not so concerned because I have already made my profit over the week.

You should make sure to check the chats well to see if there will actually be a dump in the price of a coin so that you don't just end up losing funds as a result of making a right decision at the very wrong time.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:14:08 PM

Lol ...you're perfectly right bro. And one funny thing is that sometime you may wonder whether bots or humans are doing that.
I have missed many many coin pumps. But it all comes down to finding your own strategic way of trading. If you follow the mass, you may always be rekt hehee.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 04:27:05 PM

Its soooo unfair..  Sad like i will hold USDT for weeks at a time, and all the coins will pump!
but the day i decide to finally invest in a altcoin, it instantly turns into a blood bath!
EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

and i buy at the BOTTOM of the BOTTOM... whyyy does this always happen to me.. its totally not fair  Embarrassed

thnxx

I'll answer your first question, you are not the only one, in fact, I have commented on similar threads and there are to many of them, don;t blame yourself, just keep buying good coins for long term profit, and don't sell it off for small profit, you can sell but keep a good amount for future pump.

Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:33:51 PM

I think you must have patience and take your time to do research on the coins you want to buy, the market is still in the trend of bears, so you must be careful in making your choice.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:41:09 PM

You will never be able to pinpoint the direction of the coin price movement, but you can analyze the prospects of the technology and invest for a long time.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:16:14 PM

Personally, my cryptocurrency does not spoil. Should treat their finances correctly. Since this has its own rules. And then luck will overtake you and will lead you through life. And even more so now, in the era of cryptocurrency, you need to live according to the laws of the universe, and everyone will have tremendous success.
Moore234
Copper Member

Activity: 547
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:23:06 PM

I'm in the same shoes as yours. Personally I feel I don't have a certain luck when it comes to crypto. If I hold a token, it dips more, if I sell ,it pumps. I think sometimes we just need to get the insight and structure of the project we are investing in. We can't be 100% accurate yes! But we can be certain sure comparing to always following the fud.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 08:24:58 PM

Well you are not alone in this. Everyone here must have experienced something like that in the lifecycle of crypto. I myself have been through these kind of stages but i guess they are pretty normal. You have to go through all this to get yourself polished.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:41:41 PM

EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

thnxx
You don't decide sir you analyzed!  For you to invest profitabily it is better you developed your skills and knowledge on how to analyze the market.  Buying a coins when you decide will always makes you to lose in a long run.  I think it is very important we know what makes us lose and profit and not screwing things.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:43:45 PM

Well you are not alone in this. Everyone here must have experienced something like that in the lifecycle of crypto. I myself have been through these kind of stages but i guess they are pretty normal. You have to go through all this to get yourself polished.
Being in different level doesn't mean staying there for a long time, sooner or later crypto trader will pass the stages to becoming a real financial market trader. Everyone is not eligible as a crypto trader so doing your best sometimes is not enough.
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 09:20:50 PM

In crypto you must actually make mistakes but you need to rise and learn from your mistakes. If you find yourself in the same mistake over and over then you need to retrace your step cos there is something you ain't doing right

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:47:40 AM

Its soooo unfair..  Sad like i will hold USDT for weeks at a time, and all the coins will pump!
EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

and i buy at the BOTTOM of the BOTTOM... whyyy does this always happen to me.. its totally not fait  Embarrassed

thnxx

That is because you might having a failure in the analysis phase of your decision. In that case, you might miss some opportunities arising from the very beginning up to now, you just need to be consistent and very much active on the crypto and the community.
That is actually the time that you should out in money. When altcoin are very down. That is the time to invest in money and own a big number at a low cost. Trust me if you do that, you would love to do that over and over again. The beauty of doing this practice is you spend less than what other people do to own the same type of coins. And upon surge in the market value, you make more than what others do.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:10:17 AM

Its soooo unfair..  Sad like i will hold USDT for weeks at a time, and all the coins will pump!
EVERY FRIGGIN TIME
the question here is why are you standing around WHILE you see the pumps going on and then go in when the pumps are OVER?

and i buy at the BOTTOM of the BOTTOM... whyyy does this always happen to me.. its totally not fair  Embarrassed
why? because you have bad timing and you still don't see what is going on in the market although you are looking!
what you need to do is to jump on board next time you see some shitcoin is getting pumped while it is pumping not waiting around until the pump is over and the price is already high and expecting profit.
then you also have to make sure to dump it before others do if you don't want to get caught under their load.

it doesn't matter what coin and it doesn't matter whether you like the  coin or not! all that matters is when what coin is pumping and nothing else.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:54:41 AM

Invest more time in researching the project and especially into its roadmap. All crypto currencies are likely to raise some time before a big announcement and to fall within several days after this event. With such a strategy you can gain great rewards.

Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:56:20 AM

This is where most of us really needs to learn, trading isn't just buying and selling but understanding the times, the news, the graph, knowing when to enter and when to pull out. Else you think you ate buying at the bottom and it dips further, one thing I advice is buy a good coin,  even if it falls, it must surely rise. If this trend keeps happening to you, then you should just look for a good coin, buy and hold.

▔▔▔▔▔
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 10:58:25 AM

yea lol, this is why trading isn't that easy
Hence, its better for you to "invest" than trading

Trading requires you to buy, then sell, and repeat to make profit
But for long term investing, you just buy in, aim a profit and have your stop loss
That's it
You won't lost a huge profit you will be failing to get and if the price plummet you still hold because you believe long term would make it better
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:00:40 AM

The issue of volatility could be very frustrating, buying a coin with the aim of selling at a higher price, only for the token to drop significantly, in such case you're forced to hodl. There's great anticipation for the bull run and I believe that the bull run is near.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:20:18 AM

Sometimes you also need to analyze every situation and have a plan and strategy to follow. You need patience as well to be able to overcome your worries and doubts.

Nowadays its hard to become a short term trader due to the bearish trend thus its better to consider changing the way you handle your assets.

Regarding wabi and kmd, well im not really familiar in these two and I suggest not to invest in coins that are not popular. Invest in a well-established coin because the chance of gaining profit is high.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: