Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am done with KYC  (Read 22078 times)
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:49:47 AM

The issue of KYC information has made the rounds lately as most of projects are turning to make KYC procedure a mandatory, thus making it a trend. Some of them are serious about it while others are just following the trend. Giving personal information to unknown projects is always a thing to be thought over twice. So lets be careful.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 06:58:24 AM

I know many don't like KYC due to the fact that after completing the KYC you still won't get paid but there are few projects that implement KYC and I think they are worth it ,for example new exchanges like vindax and bitsdaq compulsory KYC for there airdrop and I know how good this exchanges are so I don't think twice I just get it done

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:08:00 AM

There is a Project that will definitely help the kyc to buy their sales tokens because they have their sales tokens rules and there are also bounties that will be required to submit a kyc to get your token rewards on the bounty have kyc.

efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:35:12 AM

That's why not because you just saw a projects that having a bounty with a very large allocation you join instantly. It is always to do a deep research about the project that you will join especially if it requires KYC, because you id is very important, you won't just give it to anyone easily.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:40:05 AM

I know many don't like KYC due to the fact that after completing the KYC you still won't get paid but there are few projects that implement KYC and I think they are worth it ,for example new exchanges like vindax and bitsdaq compulsory KYC for there airdrop and I know how good this exchanges are so I don't think twice I just get it done

Indeed, completing KYC and the project run is different thing. I think there is a lot bounty with KYC and make success in market. Its not related between KYC and the project because most ICOs need KYC because should applied on government regulation in their country

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:56:35 AM

Well, it's understandable that you feel this way but I want you to know that not all projects that require KYC are actually scam as you have said and in fact I will advice you not to provide your personal details any how. You might be making yourself vulnerable to being hacked or blackmailed.  Please be cautious.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:26:01 AM

In bounty, you still have to go to get a reward, and no one is protected from fraud. You only need to limit yourself from useless airdrops and don’t waste your data too much.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:40:42 AM

Most project are just scam as they use the data for something else as regard the jurisdiction rules is just a fake news, and most of them dont state if the kyc will be required for bounty at start but at the end of the campaign which force every participants to drop the kyc and at the end they find so many excuse to stop the distribution which need to be chaek by this forum too in helping out the community to no engage in scam project.

kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:08:57 AM

but not all bounties that require participants to do KYC have a cheap price, there are number of KYC bounties that have quite expensive prices, they are not from KYC or not but it all depends on the team in developing, but be careful if you want to do it
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:20:21 AM

but not all bounties that require participants to do KYC have a cheap price, there are number of KYC bounties that have quite expensive prices, they are not from KYC or not but it all depends on the team in developing, but be careful if you want to do it
I believe that the implementation of kyc should depend on the value of the project that it carries. if this is some kind of project with a utility token, then I don’t understand why we need kyc in this case

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:30:52 AM

I believe that the implementation of kyc should depend on the value of the project that it carries. if this is some kind of project with a utility token, then I don’t understand why we need kyc in this case
we have our own consideration about kyc.if we think we will receive high value on our bounty reward we could do it.but if it don't we could pass it.only few bounty that required kyc to receive reward.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:31:23 AM

Requiring KYC on Bounties  is one of the hottest issue in the crypto-space today. The most common question is about safety of our personal data. Lately i was shock with some people are sending their personal data in exchange for some bucks of airdrop tokens. Its been alarming since one of the cryptocurrency features was the anonymity but what happen now to our doom privacy. It should be corrected until its not too late.
tenstois

Activity: 48
Merit: 3

Dream big Aim for the sky make it happen

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:48:10 AM

join only bounty that is guaranteed or they achieved at least the base of their project as all of us know providing our personal information is risky for me i will not use my personal documentation for bounty except the project is running good or atleast achieve some of their goal

Only your mind gave you weakness
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 08:13:44 PM

Yes, no bounty is worth giving out personal informations for, it doesn't matter how much they offer, how sure are that it is not just a way to steal users information. you can not even be sure that incase the project doesn't reach softcap and they have to cancel ico, they will not use the informations they got for their selfish interest.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:38:39 PM

I don’t think that the bounty companies that requested KYC and didn’t pay for it, specifically lured your data. Of course it is annoying, but more KYC is needed in order to determine if you are a real person or you just have a lot of accounts. I ran into KYC many years ago in network companies, and there they also struggled with fake akkanty to prevent stacking. In my practice, there were bounty companies with KYC and they paid everything according to the conditions. Most likely, you just got such companies that could not realize themselves.
nara1892

Activity: 1596
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:55:38 PM

I do not hesitate to do KYC if there is a guarantee of data security. I just did the BCNEX KYC because they collaborated with Akamai, I think it is a guarantee of security for my data and I believe.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:38:19 AM

Only those projects with great quality should implement KYC, they used it for security and it's beneficial to the future of the project, but unfortunately some projects might have used for their own interest, maybe sold our info for other projects promotion.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:46:45 AM

I do not participate in those companies that require KYC and do not use such exchanges
I can not entrust my data to them
I heard a lot about what this data is selling
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:25:28 AM

Its been a long time that I promote KYC bounties last because last time that I did they never pay me my token till sate and bounties with no KYC keeps paying so since then I just stop joining bounties asking for KYC ,some of the bounty are fake and some aren't so its all still about luck

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Vanjoe

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:53:34 AM

if got $1000 wroth of tokens or equivalent is must be KYC, but only $2 or less needs KYC its suck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: