Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] FACITE - Blockchain Business Model In Kazakhstan  (Read 6097 times)
fenniKami

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:56:21 AM

I am truly glad that I found Facite project. Now a lot of promising news can be heard from Kazakhstan. And the creation of a sustainable business solution complex, like a combination of your mining projects, together with the project of solar power plants, will contribute to the growth of the country's investment attractiveness and the modernization of society. If the bounty page is already ready, please give a link. I am happy to tell you about your project in social networks.
I agree, the project is extraordinary. And I like that everything here is transparent. You can see exactly where the project will make a profit from and how users will also be able to get bonuses from investments. We're still waiting for bounty announcements.
facite concept is written a little confusing for me, and therefore did not find information about how tokens holders will receive a notification about the accrual of dividends. Nowhere is it noted, will there be any device created as a virtual wallet for this purpose
If you are interested in whether a wallet will be created, then the answer is yes, Facite is planning to develop it. Information about current payments on dividends will also be displayed in the user's personal account on the site.
Naminato

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:31:10 PM

As a person I like the ideas of the facite, but as an investor I would like to see more information about the achievements of the team. Have any updates?
Kiesel777

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:41:36 PM

Yes, whitepaper noted that the bounty will be launched along with the start of sales. I would like to see a coin on the major crypto exchanges. I hope they will call them soon.
In order to attract a large number of investors and sell 2,000,000,000FIT, the facite team must be actively promoting. But so far I do not see the marketing company developing at all. What is planned in this area of activity? Only bounty will not be enough
I think facite team has not started active promotion until the issue with the exchange has been resolved. This in itself is a good way to borrow investors. Especially if there is an arrangement for listing on the famous exchange. In addition to bounty, there will be airdrop - an easy and fast way to get attention. So we will keep fists for success of Facite
I think, no matter which way the team chooses to advance, Facite project will succeed anyway. cause? IEO and also they have real investors, who are also advisors. the team just can not lose with such support
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:02:06 PM

As a person I like the ideas of the facite, but as an investor I would like to see more information about the achievements of the team. Have any updates?
I agree, you need not to judge by the outer shell and say, this is a good project. First you need to make sure that work is really being done on its implementation, and not just this is written on white paper. road map pointed out that in April-May, a mining center should be made. so where is it?
Thank you for your interest in Facite projects. Currently, the team managed to install a part of mining machines to create a center. A video about this is in telegram chat. In addition, a video presentation of the project was released.
Good to see that you are that active on telegram and also here. That speaks good for the project.
Sternhammer

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:03:15 PM

I do not know how much this contributes to the formation of a competitive market environment, but it turns out that Facite will become a monopolist of the market? If he is officially supported by the president in his efforts to build solar power plants in conjunction with the mining center?
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:05:19 AM

I agree, you need not to judge by the outer shell and say, this is a good project. First you need to make sure that work is really being done on its implementation, and not just this is written on white paper. road map pointed out that in April-May, a mining center should be made. so where is it?
Thank you for your interest in Facite projects. Currently, the team managed to install a part of mining machines to create a center. A video about this is in telegram chat. In addition, a video presentation of the project was released.
glad to see your update, what about the update about the IEO? I hope the IEO takes place on a large and trusted exchange. and I look forward to the news
Birch_tartar

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:28:37 AM

In my memory, you will be the first project among those who proposed to combine green energy and mining into an ecosystem that shows real results, not just plans. Therefore, if the Facite goes to the end, then I will gladly support you
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:24:12 AM

Will the funds collected during the token of the sale go only to the development of the platform, or do you also include fees to the primary investors? I saw that you have two Korean partners
JH_Cash111

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:36:05 AM

The roadmap states that the facite team is going to start the work of the mining center already in the first quarter of 2019. Is there any information whether it was possible to complete this task?
Facite team has set up a data center and some of the mining machines are ready to go. I guess the team will soon announce that they have already started mining.
if such a sad situation with mining centers in China that the government is ready to block them, are you not afraid that the Facite will not be able to guarantee a high level of profitability?
fenniKami

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:09:38 AM

Will the funds collected during the token of the sale go only to the development of the platform, or do you also include fees to the primary investors? I saw that you have two Korean partners

Advisors and they are also project partners of Facite are allocated 5% of the share of issued tokens. but the funds raised during the crowdfunding will be used only for the operational costs of building a system, as well as a marketing company.
Axent_man

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:24:07 PM

Facite is able to conquer at first sight. if it's not a secret, how many mining machines do you plan to launch and what is their productivity in the long-term perspective?
The white paper says that 2 million mining machines can be built on their site. I do not know how productive this is, but the willingness to pay investors up to 30% of the profits from mining suggests that the center’s capacity will be enormous
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:16:09 AM

It turns out that the only argument that the team cites is that their mining project is better than others, is this the location of the country? Are there any other advantages?
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:28:24 AM

It turns out that the only argument that the team cites is that their mining project is better than others, is this the location of the country? Are there any other advantages?
Yes, it is possible. For example, in addition to the project of a solar power plant, which will provide electricity for the mining complex, the Facite company will also have access to hydroelectric power. Plus, you consider what areas the government is ready to give for this. 180 hectares is not a joke.
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:34:15 AM

In Kazakhstan right now is the peak of interesting projects. Pack one of them. What markets will listing Facite token? I can't wait to start
stapanger4560

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:42:40 AM

I'm a little confused. What really is your final product? Facite is a platform or a service?
Facite lays the foundation for creating a mining platform with the use of environmental tools that will serve as the basis for subsequent blockchain projects. At the initial stage, we are talking about a complex of systems for mining, production of electricity from renewable sources and modernization of the transport service system. As you can see, these are three global tasks that will be solved under the leadership of the Facite team
Kiesel777

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:56:25 AM

Yes, it is possible. For example, in addition to the project of a solar power plant, which will provide electricity for the mining complex, the Facite company will also have access to hydroelectric power. Plus, you consider what areas the government is ready to give for this. 180 hectares is not a joke.
Do not forget that if Facite continues to install the mining farm on the scale as intended, then the company will be able to give decent capacity in the next two years. This is not such a distant prospect to refuse. Well, at least I'm ready to support the project.
BelfNort

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:53:39 AM

What are you going to use blockchain for? I do not find a mention in the white paper, where they would talk about these technical nuances
I believe that the blockchain is needed here only for the release of a token, which will then be used to pay dividends. I have no other ideas.
fenniKami

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:02:41 AM

I do not know how much this contributes to the formation of a competitive market environment, but it turns out that Facite will become a monopolist of the market? If he is officially supported by the president in his efforts to build solar power plants in conjunction with the mining center?
Not necessarily a monopolist. They offer only to launch one enterprise of the energy complex. To be a monopolist, he needs more resources. So for now this is a good example for others, how can you be useful for the country and benefit from the use of blockchain
It is a pity that the team does not blog the project. It would be interesting to know at what stage they are now and how many questions they managed to solve. or maybe I didn't see it. if anyone knows, tell me how to find facite blog
Users will not directly interact with the Facite system. Token holders will receive a reward in the form of dividends for their participation in the token sale.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:08:08 AM

Advisors and they are also project partners of Facite are allocated 5% of the share of issued tokens. but the funds raised during the crowdfunding will be used only for the operational costs of building a system, as well as a marketing company.
big companies like Microsoft and Oracle partner with Facite, if this is true I don't think it's a problem participating in the IEO Facite,
because it's supported by a good companies

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:12:23 AM

What will the dividend payout depend on? Only on how much the investor initially invests or are there any other bonuses for long-term storage on the account?
It turns out your question and contains the answer. Think about it yourself, if you do not store tokens, but sell them, the system will not deduct dividends to you. This is the same as a bank deposit. While funds are in the account, you get bonus interest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: