Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bounty Platform for Crypto Lovers  (Read 13354 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:40:24 PM

Right now I have seen a lot of the latest bounty platforms. And everything is indeed good and helpful for those who want to participate in the bounty. But for me personally, I search forums more often than on platforms. Because in my opinion it's easier to participate in the bounty found in the forum.
Sometimes I got weird when many platforms or some threads that offer or provide the latest bounty campaign. But they are not recommend to bounty hunters which one that should he choose because the project has potential or whatever is it, and also they don't tell to everyone about bounty scam or project scam on their platforms or threads. They just wait for the latest information that was made by some user on this forum then he will revoke the project on their platforms/site or threads.
If they recommend a platform or gift in this thread, the hunters will not hunt again and they are only fed by the information that is already there to get the next hunt or they may not recommend it so that they can enjoy the gift to be enjoyed alone so there is not much the person who knows about the gift and he will get great results from that gift. Sometimes stingy brings us greater profits  Grin Grin Grin
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:35:17 PM

Right now I have seen a lot of the latest bounty platforms. And everything is indeed good and helpful for those who want to participate in the bounty. But for me personally, I search forums more often than on platforms. Because in my opinion it's easier to participate in the bounty found in the forum.
Sometimes I got weird when many platforms or some threads that offer or provide the latest bounty campaign. But they are not recommend to bounty hunters which one that should he choose because the project has potential or whatever is it, and also they don't tell to everyone about bounty scam or project scam on their platforms or threads. They just wait for the latest information that was made by some user on this forum then he will revoke the project on their platforms/site or threads.
If they recommend a platform or gift in this thread, the hunters will not hunt again and they are only fed by the information that is already there to get the next hunt or they may not recommend it so that they can enjoy the gift to be enjoyed alone so there is not much the person who knows about the gift and he will get great results from that gift. Sometimes stingy brings us greater profits  Grin Grin Grin
What you do mean about gifts? I'm quite confused on what you are trying to say here. You do mean that they are redirecting bounty hunters so that they can able to solely benefit those infos? Please do make some clarification.
About new bounty platforms,im not really fan on checking any listed or suggested bounties out there yet I do still end up on searching and this forum is only enough for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:01:23 AM

it because most people here just active in this forum and they don't try to open some sites related to new project. Also, just a few persons who active in this section so as they don't know any platform for at least to make them know about new project. Moreover about a lot of scam projects  pupping up in bounty programs it will make them to believe new platform is difficult.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:42:30 PM

Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered this article about Crowdholding. It seems like a very good platform to earn some crypto as it's a little different to most bounty platforms. They seem to include bounties, but In addition to catering to the regular bounty hunters the site also has a second category called ‘co-creators’.

Anybody who joins the site can complete either type of task. Co-creators complete more varied tasks which are quite different from ordinary bounties. They can include things like reviewing a website, app, graphics or video, completing a survey to share your thought about a company or its products, or being creative and coming up with idea about how a business can improve its product or operations. These are just some examples, as there are many more things which could be posted as a co-creator task.

They have over 36k signups, 90+ startups on their platform and listed on CoinMarketCap. Is anyone using this platform and what do you think about it? I've joined up today and it seems like a good little platform that is a sleeping giant right now.

https://www.publish0x.com/earning-crypto/crowdholding-review-bounty-hunting-with-a-difference-xxlrr?a=GELe3POa69

I have been using Crowdholding for around 6 months.

I think it's a very good platform, especially for anyone who is looking to get into crypto and wants to learn. You can take part in tasks (such as website feedback, testing of app, idea creation, marketing) and bounties and airdrops there is something for everyone.

I would suggest also any ICO or startup to get onto the platform, can get you some decent traffic with the amount of users on the platform (over 36k signup) and it's pretty cheap, you can see the price list on the website.

The only thing they need to work on is the token movement, but I think this will sort itself out with more startups, more users and more awareness. These guys are a sleeping giant and are a lot more valuable than any other platform, such as bounty0x tokens.
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:45:43 PM

I am a huge fan of Crowdholding (as you can tell from the pic connected to the profile).

I think they are a sleeping giant and they will come good, they are building something great and focusing more on the community, users and startups on the platform.

I think they just need the market to continue to grow and a pretty big token on their platform and they will climb up the list on CMC. I would get in while you can users, because the YUP will increase in value.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:56:33 AM

it because most people here just active in this forum and they don't try to open some sites related to new project. Also, just a few persons who active in this section so as they don't know any platform for at least to make them know about new project. Moreover about a lot of scam projects  pupping up in bounty programs it will make them to believe new platform is difficult.

Whats the connection of users that are active from picking a legit bounty ?  Active users are nothing , they only join the campaign but they dont also know if the project that they have join is a scam or not .  opening a site that is related to the project is not bad  . we need to open them so that we know if the camapign that we join is legit or not but it is hard to tell .  atleast checking the project details can give us an edge if what is their goals all about .
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:08:52 PM

Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered this article about Crowdholding. It seems like a very good platform to earn some crypto as it's a little different to most bounty platforms. They seem to include bounties, but In addition to catering to the regular bounty hunters the site also has a second category called ‘co-creators’.

Anybody who joins the site can complete either type of task. Co-creators complete more varied tasks which are quite different from ordinary bounties. They can include things like reviewing a website, app, graphics or video, completing a survey to share your thought about a company or its products, or being creative and coming up with idea about how a business can improve its product or operations. These are just some examples, as there are many more things which could be posted as a co-creator task.

They have over 36k signups, 90+ startups on their platform and listed on CoinMarketCap. Is anyone using this platform and what do you think about it? I've joined up today and it seems like a good little platform that is a sleeping giant right now.

https://www.publish0x.com/earning-crypto/crowdholding-review-bounty-hunting-with-a-difference-xxlrr?a=GELe3POa69

I use the platform and I like it a lot.

They need to work on their token fluidity though, right now they are a sleeping giant and I expect that once they get a big project on the platform and the market increases, that they will be known by a lot of people.

Having over 36k signups and continually growing even during a bear market is impressive. If more and more people want to adopt crypto when the price increases, Crowdholding will benefit from this. I think its the perfect starting place for someone who doesn't know much about crypto, but also rewards people who are experts in the field as well.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:27:26 AM

Hello everyone,

I am a member but not very active here, because of the limited participants every task accept, I have to pick between posting here and promote other project and Crowdfunding, because of the limited time I've had for bounty campaign I'm better off doing bounty here in Bitcointalk..
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:09:55 AM

I have been using the platform for a while and I like it a lot.

I've been their Crowdholder of the month once and it's nice that they asked me a few questions and wrote an article about me, I really like what they are trying to build and how they care about your opinion.

They have over 37k signups and according to their last update they have on average over 30 people signing up a day, that keeps going or increasing then eventually they will be huge and everyone in crypto will know about them.

What they need to do to speed up that process:-

- Try to get a strong token on the platform, doesn't have to be a top 100, but even a top 300 will increase the traffic.

- Improve the token movement, if the price and demand increases the traffic to the website would, more signups and people investing into the token looking for the token to increase in value. (Which I think it will, due to the market increasing and they have a a great working platform).
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:17:18 PM

I have been using the platform since 2018 and I'm a big fan, I've also used their referral link to spread the word of Crowdholding as well. You can get your own referral link by signing up and it's on your profile, share that and you can earn YUPs for the users who join the platform and on top of that, the person signing up gets YUPs for filling in their profile, it's a win win!

They have constant tasks on their platform (I saw 3 yesterday on the platform so they are growing), It's the perfect place to start your crypto journey because you don't need to have too much technical knowledge about crypto or blockchain.
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:52:21 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm a big fan of the platform and how transparent they are, honestly I don't know how they are not bigger. I don't know many platforms that have over 37k (according to the website), 90+ startups, creating content every day isn't more well know or their token is more valuable. Their market cap is under 200,000k they are seriously undervalued.

I would advise anyone to sign up and earn some crypto and get hold of some YUPs, because I think they are very close to becoming big, they just need a few things and they have the community to rise.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:47:00 PM

I've only recently discovered about them because of this article:-

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

I'm very impressed with their platform and the amount of activity, users and tasks that appear everyday, there is a reason to come back every day right now at Crowdholding, which is very rare for a platform, nevermind a crypto platform.

I would suggest to anyone who is wanting to earn crypto and doesn't know how to invest or mine, or doesn't have the capital they look into Crowdholding as there is a variety of tasks, bounties and airdrops for anyone to get involved with.
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:08:23 PM

Hello everyone,

I haven't heard about this platform, but I'll look into it. It looks a very interesting project and the numbers are impressive. Let's just see where they go, once they have 100,000k signups they will be massive, I don't know any crypto platforms like that.

Thanks for sharing the info.
iloveturtles

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:46:54 PM

I have been using the platform for a while and not only do they have upcoming ICOs but also established tokens that have completed their ICO and that you can sell. In the last few months I have earned tokens of :-

Birchain - They finished their ICO last year I think, you can sell it on IDEX.
AdShares - Listed on CoinMarketCap and are on a few exchanges
Jarvis exchange tokens - Finished their ICO
Aerum - Finished their ICO (raised over 4 million at the end of last month)

Plus I earned Crowdholding's YUP and 6 other tokens that are in their ICO. It's a great platform to earn some crypto and get a nice bag of numerous tokens for quite simple tasks.
bithuner

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:38:09 PM

I've just signed up to Crowdholding, I really like the look of their system and you can earn numerous tokens on the platform for completing rather simple tasks / giving constructive feedback to ideas and startups. Thanks for sharing the knowledge!

They seem to have a lot going on, a lot of tasks that are varied which is great for anyone who wants to earn crypto. I'm going to keep using the platform for a week or so and I'll write my analysis of the platform here.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:09:51 PM

Hello everyone,

I've not used this platform, but the numbers are very impressive. I don't know many blockchain platforms that have over over 90 startups on their platform and have new content pretty much everyday, I'm curious if the community is big enough to bring on big crypto projects, that's how I see this project growing. If they manage to work together with a top 100 token then they will combine communities and create a ripple / networking effect in the blockchain world.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:19:55 PM

Hello everyone,

I've not used this platform, but the numbers are very impressive. I don't know many blockchain platforms that have over over 90 startups on their platform and have new content pretty much everyday, I'm curious if the community is big enough to bring on big crypto projects, that's how I see this project growing. If they manage to work together with a top 100 token then they will combine communities and create a ripple / networking effect in the blockchain world.
I've also never used it and also just heard it and it will provide us with a new experience as a bounty hunter and has anyone used it and how to experience using this platform ... Huh??

tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:07:39 PM

I am an avid user of the platform and I've enjoyed using the platform so far.

There is always content posted and there is plenty to do on a weekly basis. They just need to work on their marketing and getting a valuable token on the platform. Although one of the most recent tasks published today has a reward of 1 ETH.

I would recommend the platform to anyone who wants to earn crypto, I have a belief that their platform will increase in value. I honestly think they are a better platform than all the other bounty platforms and have an add crowdsourcing element to it.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:00:11 AM

Hello everyone,

I haven't heard about this platform, but I'll look into it. It looks a very interesting project and the numbers are impressive. Let's just see where they go, once they have 100,000k signups they will be massive, I don't know any crypto platforms like that.

Thanks for sharing the info.

As long as members are using this platform it will get more reputation in the market, yes if they cross more than 100,000 Signup then definitely many of the projects will start using this platform for bounty promotions. I think there are many other crypto platforms being managed by different people but we have wise while choosing the bounty campaign.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:03:32 PM

Hello everyone,

Interesting platform, I think it's a great platform but needs to work on its message. I look at it compared to other platforms that are their rivals and you log on and you know exactly what it is, crowdholding is a little more complex.

Although saying that I love using it. It is still growing, has an active user base and if they keep growing then they could become huge. Lets just see what happens. Regardless, I would suggest anyone to join up. It's free and you can earn numerous tokens for micro tasks.

I would also like to thank you for sharing the new blogging platform that the article is one. I have joined up and already earned some tokens from it. Again as well as Crowdholding, I would recommend anyone who wants to earn crypto to join up as well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: