Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bounty Platform for Crypto Lovers  (Read 13354 times)
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:28:08 AM

How long has this platform been in operation?

I checked their site and i'm impressed. Over 41,000 signups, looks like they have at least 5 tasks a week so there is plenty of content to earn and they are slowly growing.

They need to focus on bigger tokens though, their biggest token on the platform is BAT and AE, but they need more to bring in their audiences, also more exchanges. They are only listed on IDEX.

If they tackle both these issues, they could become very big, I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to earn crypto for completing tasks instead of investing their capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:21:16 AM

So to anyone who says that bounty is dead,,, I guess you are all proven wrong. A new site a new platform and still tens of thousands of signups.

Of course,,, interesting to see if there is any attempt made to check if these guys are all legit. I always see in the first days of listing new projects all the multi accounts get in first and win all referral leaderboards;)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
repetecrypto

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:55:32 PM

Very interesting platform, with a lot of potential. I think these guys should be bigger with the amount of users and startups on their platform already, and they don't have many top 100 tokens on their platform, I really think that they need to focus on getting established tokens on their platform.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and already started earning BAT without having to spend anything! You can sign up through the link on this thread, Hope to see you on both platforms!
tavernakava

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:43:41 PM

It's a great platform and i've been using it for a while.

i would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto without investing capital or mining.
altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:05:15 PM

Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered this article about Crowdholding. It seems like a very good platform to earn some crypto as it's a little different to most bounty platforms. They seem to include bounties, but In addition to catering to the regular bounty hunters the site also has a second category called ‘co-creators’.

Anybody who joins the site can complete either type of task. Co-creators complete more varied tasks which are quite different from ordinary bounties. They can include things like reviewing a website, app, graphics or video, completing a survey to share your thought about a company or its products, or being creative and coming up with idea about how a business can improve its product or operations. These are just some examples, as there are many more things which could be posted as a co-creator task.

They have over 36k signups, 90+ startups on their platform and listed on CoinMarketCap. Is anyone using this platform and what do you think about it? I've joined up today and it seems like a good little platform that is a sleeping giant right now.

https://www.publish0x.com/earning-crypto/crowdholding-review-bounty-hunting-with-a-difference-xxlrr?a=GELe3POa69

I'm a big fan of the project.

I truly believe they are a sleeping giant, they only need a few strong tokens to be added and collaborate with the platform and they could really take off. Mainly because:

- They have over 42,000 signups to the platform, i don't know many platforms that are growing consistency regardless of the market.
- They pay out dividends every month to the holders of the token, which is great I wish more tokens would do this to encourage the adoption of the project.
- There is always new tasks on the platform, I count around 5 new things at least to do on the platform weekly. With growth this will increase.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to get into the crypto market but doesn't have the capital to invest or doesn't know where to start.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, i have signed up and started earning BAT through it without any need to invest or mine! Another great platform alongside Crowdholding.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:53:26 PM

Joined Crowdholding a few months ago and it's a sleeping giant. They have a great little platform that works, there are very few cryptos that actually have a great platform that actually works!

On top of that, it's a great way to earn crypto without investing or mining. You earn crypto for completing micro tasks, sharing content and giving feedback to projects who are looking for help from a large amount of people or their target audience.

I would suggest this platform to any project looking to get feedback about their project, whether that is a website design, their wallet or their target market. I also recommend it to anyone who is looking to earn crypto. Can sign up on the link below

https://www.crowdholding.com

This is a nice presentation, just because of that I will check it out. My first experience with similar platforms was with Bounty0, and
it was a bad one. Since then I didn`t use similar service.
   This forum is still the best place for everything connected with crypto-currencies. Many others tried to do something more, but I
think nobody can bead the power of this place and community that supports it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
petersapartment

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:19:50 PM

I've been using Crowdholding for 6 months now and i'm impressed with the platform.

It's a great starting point for anyone wanting to get into the crypto world. You don't have to invest your money or learn to mine, but can complete microtasks, share content or give feedback to startups and for this you earn crypto. If you hold their token (The YUP) you earn monthly dividends. They have over 42,000 signups and 130 startups on their platform. They are growing regardless of the market and i think they are going the right direction. All they need to do is keep going.

You can sign up on the link here - https://www.crowdholding.com
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 09:45:11 AM

snip..
It seems your goal is only to direct readers to your referral link on Bounty0x!!  but that doesn't matter Cheesy. I have been joining the platform since last year and I like their innovations in conducting campaigns, the platform (Bounty0x) is very suitable as a side, because this forum (Bitcointalk) remains the most complete and more sought after  Wink

DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 04:24:26 AM

I have been using publish0x platform for like six months now and i must confess that is one of those few platform that encourages quality articles by rewarding the content creators for their input. The only problem i have with them is in terms of their little reward.  It will be nice if they can increase the reward a little bit so as to attract more quality content and encourage its content creators to put in more quality work

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:44:00 AM

I have been using publish0x platform for like six months now and i must confess that is one of those few platform that encourages quality articles by rewarding the content creators for their input. The only problem i have with them is in terms of their little reward.  It will be nice if they can increase the reward a little bit so as to attract more quality content and encourage its content creators to put in more quality work

I think they cannot increase the rewards because most of the rewards will be allocated by the company and they will not allocate. If they allocate higher reward than it will be better because we are working hard for many years and the rewards seem to keep on decreasing.
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 12:46:19 AM

I see all the comments recommending the Crowdholding platform. I haven't tried the platform yet, and I just registered before and am still confused about how to get crypto.
yandabanda34

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:02:47 PM

It's a sleeping giant and i'm impressed.

Having 43,000 signups is very impressive, they are growing daily regardless of the market, which is very impressive. I see them as the bridge between freelancing and crypto, so everyone can get involved in crypto. You can sign up on the link below.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:32:45 AM

Very interesting because there is platform of this type that pays its members with crypto, usually this kind of platform I find they pays its members with USD. By using crypto payment it is likely that this platform will attract many followers, and many companies will join if there are many members in this platform. This platform might be similar to freelancers huh

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Cryptogiji

Activity: 277
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 06:03:02 PM

It's a good platform where you can earn crypto for free. Also you can earn crypto from holding their token and you can earn other tokens as well. I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto but it is still learning.
jimsteel

Activity: 243
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:37:00 AM

Joined the platform, and I am impressed with the amount of signups to your platform.

Are all your tokens on you platform ERC-20?
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:59:24 AM

Very impressive amount of signups and their Alexa ranking. All they have to do is continue to grow their userbase. You can sign up to the platform through the link below, it's a great free way to start earning crypto.

roganite

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:05:14 PM

I've joined the platform and i'm impressed what they have created, they are ahead of a lot of projects that just have a website that barely works.

They just need to keep growing the users, their ranking and the amount of startups and slowly they will get more known in the crypto world.
cryptowomba

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:39:40 PM

Crowdholding is a very intersting platform and it's growing. Just compare them to other bounty platforms in the crypto world (Alexa website ranking, lower is better).

Bounty0x.io (ranking) 265K

Bountyhive.io (ranking) 264K

Bountyhunters.io (ranking) 597K

Crowdholding - 99k

I would advise anyone who is looking to earn crypto to look into Crowdholding. You can earn monthly dividends for holding their token, there is usually a new task to earn crypto daily and they have over 43k signups. You can check out their platform on the link below.

handy_hotdog

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:48:55 PM

I've been using Crowdholding for a while now and i'm impressed with it.

Always tasks to complete, they have over 43,000 signups, their global website ranking is growing rapidly and you can earn numerous tokens. I really think they are a sleeping giant and they are a few established tokens away from becoming big.

According to their global website ranking they are the most popular bounty platform in the crypto world. They will start taking over established tokens, new websites if they continue to grow. You can sign up to their platform and start earning crypto on the link below.

Fatimahcrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 01:27:39 AM

Am personally not using the platform, but on going to the writeups on the thread, I must confess that the platform seems interesting and I would love to check it out. The nature of the task in the platform is unique and that would be attractive to bounty hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: