Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bounty Platform for Crypto Lovers  (Read 13354 times)
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:30:00 AM

I think this forum is enough and filled my taste already, i heard bountyhive is the best external bounty platform but they don't use spreadsheet, without it no way to know if you missed a work

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beetlejam

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:40:23 PM

Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered this article about Crowdholding. It seems like a very good platform to earn some crypto as it's a little different to most bounty platforms. They seem to include bounties, but In addition to catering to the regular bounty hunters the site also has a second category called ‘co-creators’.

Anybody who joins the site can complete either type of task. Co-creators complete more varied tasks which are quite different from ordinary bounties. They can include things like reviewing a website, app, graphics or video, completing a survey to share your thought about a company or its products, or being creative and coming up with idea about how a business can improve its product or operations. These are just some examples, as there are many more things which could be posted as a co-creator task.

They have over 36k signups, 90+ startups on their platform and listed on CoinMarketCap. Is anyone using this platform and what do you think about it? I've joined up today and it seems like a good little platform that is a sleeping giant right now.

https://www.publish0x.com/earning-crypto/crowdholding-review-bounty-hunting-with-a-difference-xxlrr?a=GELe3POa69

It's a great platform that i have been using since June 2019.

I would recommend it to anyone looking to get into crypto, or if you are a bounty hunter. You can check out their platform on the link below.

https://www.crowdholding.com

iloveturtles

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:41:34 PM

Crowdholding is a great platform to earn crypto on. i would recommend it to anyone.

They are the most popular crypto bounty platform on the web (according to the alexia website ranking). I would recommend them and you can sign up at their website on the link below.

rudin123

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 05:13:48 AM

I think this forum is enough and filled my taste already, i heard bountyhive is the best external bounty platform but they don't use spreadsheet, without it no way to know if you missed a work
bountyhive is one of my favorite platforms because they are always not late in the distribution of bounty tokens yes sometimes the tokens they share are cheaper when entering the market and sometimes some projects require a long time to enter the market
bithuner

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:49:07 AM

I have been using this platform for over a year now and they are growing every day. More users, higher website ranking and more tasks. I would recommend that you get in now, earn some crypto and their token (The YUP) and earn dividends from the platform. They are a sleeping giant in the crypto world.

They have already taken over all the other bounty platforms in users and website rankings. This is even more impressive as they state they have no marketing budget, this is done solely through growth hacking techniques and community growth. You can check out their website here - https://www.crowdholding.com
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 10:04:38 PM

bountyhive is one of my favorite platforms because they are always not late in the distribution of bounty tokens yes sometimes the tokens they share are cheaper when entering the market and sometimes some projects require a long time to enter the market
I'm not familiar with bounty service platform because I get several information that bounty campaign will just make your time going worst, such as bounty hunter didn't get any payment also bounty project went to scam.

So I just wondering, Does the platform appraise scams and legit projects with their analyst? Or they only tell this is new project appear so bounty hunter can join it?
rudin123

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:29:54 AM

So I just wondering, Does the platform appraise scams and legit projects with their analyst? Or they only tell this is new project appear so bounty hunter can join it?
it seems they did not place the project carelessly on the bountyhive platform, and they also tried to choose the best for listing on the platform, but it all depends on the acquisition of funds on IEO
georgeforeham

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:32:00 PM

Crowdholding is a great platform to earn crypto. It's a great, easy way to earn crypto. I would recommend this platform to anyone, you can sign up on the link below.

cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 12:44:26 PM

it seems they did not place the project carelessly on the bountyhive platform, and they also tried to choose the best for listing on the platform, but it all depends on the acquisition of funds on IEO

They have chosen the projects very promptly but fake companies make damage for their bounty portal, in the beginning of their platform we have seen some exceptional bounties launched under this platform but later the reputation is kept decreasing.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 02:11:57 PM

I've not heard about this platform, from the comments in this thread it seems a lot of people are happy with it. Can someone give me some more information about it?
You can back all the reply on this thread this one explain it already many times in this topic.  The first way is publishing your blog and the other one by a tipping publisher a token and you will earn at the same time with publisher.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 01:40:15 AM

It's awesome to know that new bounty platforms are springing forth. I was thinking its best to stick with this forum for bounty after the experience I had with some other bounty platforms. On reading the articles, I also fell in love with this bounty platform and would like to check it out. I only wish that they could stand the test of time.
kelawannaepa

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:22:02 PM

This article was a while ago but this article was very important to me.  I had never heard of this Crowndholding before.  Thanks for all the comments.  I think I should try the crowndholding. Wink Wink Wink
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:16:27 PM

Joined the platform and so far I'm really liking it. it's a great starting point for someone to earn crypto. I think you need to work on getting your token onto my exchanges though to increase the desire to earn YUPs.

If anyone is looking for a platform that is growing, has more users than Bounty0x and other platforms and wants to earn multiple tokens, Crowdholding is a great starting place.

Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:11:59 AM

There will never be a better bounty platform better than this forum, you can find all information you looking for on here and even know more about the bounty manager in charge, they leave footprints on this forum and you will find details about past bounties they conduct, bitcointalk forum all the way

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:01:51 PM

Have heard about crowdholding platform and tried it out as well but never tried it out, I'm well pleased with bounty projects on bountyhive and this forum, most times crowdholding have no bounty worth giving a shot

repetecrypto

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:57:13 PM

I've been using Crowdholding for a while and although I really like the platform they need to reinvigorate it. They should be bigger with what they offer. Still it's a great starting point for people who are looking to earn crypto and I still consider it a sleeping giant.

tavernakava

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:06:09 PM

Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered this article about Crowdholding. It seems like a very good platform to earn some crypto as it's a little different to most bounty platforms. They seem to include bounties, but In addition to catering to the regular bounty hunters the site also has a second category called ‘co-creators’.

Anybody who joins the site can complete either type of task. Co-creators complete more varied tasks which are quite different from ordinary bounties. They can include things like reviewing a website, app, graphics or video, completing a survey to share your thought about a company or its products, or being creative and coming up with idea about how a business can improve its product or operations. These are just some examples, as there are many more things which could be posted as a co-creator task.

They have over 36k signups, 90+ startups on their platform and listed on CoinMarketCap. Is anyone using this platform and what do you think about it? I've joined up today and it seems like a good little platform that is a sleeping giant right now.

https://www.publish0x.com/earning-crypto/crowdholding-review-bounty-hunting-with-a-difference-xxlrr?a=GELe3POa69

They need more marketing, a platform that works this well where you can earn crypto without investing or mining should be a lot bigger. It's a great starting point though and i have been using it for a few months now. I would recommend it.

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 08:50:44 AM

External bounty space like bountyhive and bountyplatform have lose their touch, all the projects that are on there are crappy projects, to me this forum is still the best place to hunt for new bounties
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 06:31:26 PM

The crowdfunding platform is good but sorry their reward pool is very little and not worthy for me. They have been in the crypto industry for many days but yet most of the people not interested in them. Bountyhive is still far better than this one.

altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 12:08:51 AM

Crowdholding is a decent platform, but it needs to evolve, I feel it's becoming stagnant, they need to revamp and with the amount of users they have they can become the biggest platform out there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: