Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Active bounty with reached softcap?  (Read 475 times)
thedarksun (OP)

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:12:14 PM

Lately i didn't seen bounty program of ICO that reached at least softcap (no dreaming about hardcap).
Do anyone know some active signature campaign bounty that already reached softcap and is not ending in this week?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:24:57 PM

Lately i didn't seen bounty program of ICO that reached at least softcap (no dreaming about hardcap).
Do anyone know some active signature campaign bounty that already reached softcap and is not ending in this week?

I would have recommended the hara token to you but it’s impossible to enrol on the signature because it is hosted on bountyhive and joining has closed

But you probably can dyor on Blockmason Link bounty
It will be worth it
thedarksun (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:35:16 PM

I would have recommended the hara token to you but it’s impossible to enrol on the signature because it is hosted on bountyhive and joining has closed

It will be worth it

Do the have announcement thread or bounty program thread here on Bitcointalk or everything is arranged via Bountyhive?
Actually i don't like automated bounties via some websites, but if it is worth it, maybe i will try..
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:40:08 PM

It will be worth it

Do the have announcement thread or bounty program thread here on Bitcointalk or everything is arranged via Bountyhive?
Actually i don't like automated bounties via some websites, but if it is worth it, maybe i will try..

It’s an automated website in bountyhive, you enrol and the bot counts your stakes weekly
Other than that you can look up arteezy bounty ( the xch4nge bounty coming up soon) the pay is in ripple and could make sense too

Dyor
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:42:24 PM

Are you planning to change yours soon?

MOBU did reach the softcap but from what I know there are only a few weeks left before it ends.

There are some out there that claims to have smashed softcap but it's all for PR. Be careful.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:47:28 PM

MOBU did reach the softcap but from what I know there are only a few weeks left before it ends.

There are some out there that claims to have smashed softcap but it's all for PR. Be careful.

Hahaha.. I like that "claimed to have.." Most of them are fakes. Some project that didn't raise upto softcap are even much better to participate in because at last they come with surprises. Most of these projects that has supposedly reached softcap are fakes.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 06:51:00 PM

Hahaha.. I like that "claimed to have.." Most of them are fakes. Some project that didn't raise upto softcap are even much better to participate in because at last they come with surprises. Most of these projects that has supposedly reached softcap are fakes.

I agree with you totally; most projects usually lie about reaching softcap and leave bounty hunters sweating all for no reward

That’s why researching is vital

It’s a pleasure to read about Blockmason here; it good to have  someone share my thoughts
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:01:23 PM

What do you expect from the results of the softcap? I think they will pause the project on the grounds that the market is not stable, because I saw several projects like that, and they need more capital so that their projects run and develop.
thedarksun (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:06:19 PM

Thank you all for your answers. I am still looking for the best proposal.

What do you expect from the results of the softcap? I think they will pause the project on the grounds that the market is not stable, because I saw several projects like that, and they need more capital so that their projects run and develop.

I do not understand your comment.. The fact that the softcap was achieved guarantees that the project will continue and the bounty rewards will be paid.
Jadz

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:08:07 PM

Well, Vite held their ICO a year ago, but actively develop and interact with the community
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 07:10:48 PM

Well, Vite held their ICO a year ago, but actively develop and interact with the community

Well that’s good
Did vite reach or surpassed softcap ?
Did they get to hardcap ?

And do they have an ongoing bounty ?
thedarksun (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:12:49 PM

Actually I'm looking for active bounty program that reached softcap, not ICO project, but thank you for info Smiley It's possible that it will be useful for somebody. Smiley

And do they have an ongoing bounty ?

Actually it is quite old ICO, so I don't expect they have active bounty Cheesy
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:14:37 PM

I don't know but do you think that it is still worth it?
I mean I joined some bounty campaign who reach their goals but still end up being dump in the market.
Even if they reach their soft cap that doesn't guaranty that it would be worth it, Their coin could still be worthless.

thedarksun (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:20:48 PM

I don't know but do you think that it is still worth it?
I mean I joined some bounty campaign who reach their goals but still end up being dump in the market.
Even if they reach their soft cap that doesn't guaranty that it would be worth it, Their coin could still be worthless.

Usually when they reach softcap (in this difficult times) it means that project have potential.
Market now is starting to recover, so i think it is good moment to collect tokens and coins, because in any moment can start new bull run.
Even if they get dump after listing, I want hold them and wait for development, with a bit of luck their product will be released in much better times and price can skyrocketing. I earn like that a lot in 2017, but i start collecting tokens long before bull run. I want repeat this scenario this time also.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:27:57 PM

As far as I know today there are very few such projects and I do not know such. Today, the market is a new trend IEO and I think our services will soon not be needed.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:28:55 PM
Merited by oegarod (2)

Bounty program is the one option to market ICO programs. We should not blame the bitcointalk forum for reaching soft cap or hard cap. Apart from the bounty program there are various promotion ways to market it.
If any project use all promotion options to make their product fame among the crypto users then reaching soft cap is very easy but mostly investors doesn't have product they just come to market and want crowdfunding for their project. How come investors will accept it.
Then there is no comparison behind bounties, signature campaigns and crowdfunding. Personally I don't know such project since market is really hard at this time for ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 07:44:11 PM

I would like recommend Blockmason link and Publish Protocol bounties you don't want to miss. These projects are already sucessful without having to collect a massive amount of money. They already have strategic partnership that will help the project to be sucessful. Also Publish Protocol have IEO's in Probit and with other two exchanges.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:45:43 PM

Bounty program is the one option to market ICO programs. We should not blame the bitcointalk forum for reaching soft cap or hard cap. Apart from the bounty program there are various promotion ways to market it.
If any project use all promotion options to make their product fame among the crypto users then reaching soft cap is very easy but mostly investors doesn't have product they just come to market and want crowdfunding for their project. How come investors will accept it.
Then there is no comparison behind bounties, signature campaigns and crowdfunding. Personally I don't know such project since market is really hard at this time for ICO.
Series of suggestions regarding the ICO promotions were provided. Here something that needs to be considered is the softcap. Scam projects stop by the soft cap. Further there won't big efforts from the team to reach the hardcap of the project. As mentioned the present market is really hard to understand as well to predict for certain time period growth.
thedarksun (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:57:55 PM

I would like recommend Blockmason link and Publish Protocol bounties you don't want to miss. These projects are already sucessful without having to collect a massive amount of money. They already have strategic partnership that will help the project to be sucessful. Also Publish Protocol have IEO's in Probit and with other two exchanges.

Thanks for suggestions!
I found only website of Publish Protocol project. Can you tell me where did you found informations about token sale progress and bounty program?

Softcap funds rise isn't define that ICOs will success. Check this MOBU ICO softcap didn't rise but with best partners success. By some own invest and softcap reach help to start process.

I'm not saying that softcap define success of ICO. When softcap is reachet it is giving comfort of thinking that bounty reward will be paid. (If project is not a scam)
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:58:34 PM

Generally, if the company achieves at least SOFTCAP that managers begin immediately to cut payments to Bautista, those who advertised and all in this spirit,definitely very good when a project can take and collect HardCAP as the price will reflect the normal reality,and not,and now I can say that it is very difficult for projects in the ISO even started to collect SOFTCAP this is the result good
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: