Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is right for investment??  (Read 1147 times)
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:20:52 PM

Altcoins are now the best investment, even better than bitcoin , I think so, I read that now ostrovnet the best investment for the next 3 years
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:24:44 PM

I will choose to invest in ethereum tokens for my investment in the long term, and it's good for me to also do daily trading
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 12:28:06 PM

I will choose to invest in ethereum tokens for my investment in the long term, and it's good for me to also do daily trading
I fully support your position. In my opinion this is a very fine option and I also use Ethereum as a long-term investment. Altcoins for this case are the best option.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:58:27 PM

How do you choose altcoin in the current conditions, when you want to invest in cryptocurrency? Do you see the price or popularity? Share your suggestions and I will appreciate it. Thank you for your comments, success is always for us all.

right now, if i have to put real money, i only choose project with an enough level of success.
Sadly, i've seen to many ico with great ideas, end in total failure Sad
Well, I also see the same thing and I have to admit that many projects (ICO) that failed have given me a deterrent effect. I can conclude that it turns out that successful projects such as Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin and others including the top 10 are the right choice. At least it doesn't make me doubt when I want to invest in it. I think we must be more careful to choose where to invest, so that we can sleep well at night. Thank you,

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:05:05 PM

In crypto you can choose altcoins so you can start to trade and to invest because this is the way for start earning for crypto it seems nothing has been change until the past year we meet.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:27:38 PM

How do you choose altcoin in the current conditions, when you want to invest in cryptocurrency? Do you see the price or popularity? Share your suggestions and I will appreciate it. Thank you for your comments, success is always for us all.

Actually, most of the traders here in the forum in crypto business got their profit in altcoins, it is almost majority of them.
Even we are facing bear market it is still remain good to invest on altcoins, as long as the coin is listed at the top 10 coinmarketcap.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:33:30 PM

In my opinion it is the best investment opportunity at the moment, because the prices are still very low and some altcoins are already showing some bullish movements. Be patient and invest in altcoins right now.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:37:19 PM

it seems like it's still risky if we invest altcoin at this time. I myself currently prefer to trade rather than investing in altcoin or ICO. because it's still very difficult to predict that the new altcoin will survive or not.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:45:07 PM

Altcoin investment is alright for as long as you know how to handle what you plan to invest. But i think it is necessary to just stick for investing into altcoins that has the potential for good investment for a long term. Because in the long run the benefits would be profit earned.

Beware because the more shitcoins, I am surprised when I check my crypto assets and many are frozen by market exhcanges because they are delisted coins, especially if we cannot get online every day so it is risky to invest in coins with a small marketcap.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:53:46 PM

There are some requirements for a good community, good team, features which can be used now and in future, there are some coins which i think are good enough to invest,DeepOnion for example feature like DeepVault has great future i believe ,its one of most undervalued coins on this market and one of stable.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:58:11 PM

Actually, most of the traders here in the forum in crypto business got their profit in altcoins, it is almost majority of them.
Even we are facing bear market it is still remain good to invest on altcoins, as long as the coin is listed at the top 10 coinmarketcap.

That's right, those people/investors who's willing to take the risk are still doing good inside altcoins investment, analyzing and studying the current trend while picking good projects to place their money are a tough calls to each investors and traders around, knowing that in anyhow chances to have a losing position is at stake, so they need to be more active and very selective with any coins that showed up around the market.

If you have a good skills observing and you are also willing to take your chances, playing with alts still best to gain profits.
Shohanur

Activity: 251

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:07:10 PM

All the altcoins are not good for investment. We should invest on profitable and potential altcoins that which have good price and future also. I will suggest to invest on top coins on the coinmarketcap.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:19:23 PM

I usually check the price and the chart of that altcoin. If i think the price is really low, i will buy that altcoins and invest my money into it because i'm sure it will go up again later. For example like ethereum, if the price below the standard, i will buy some and hold it.
That is actually the best way to buy an altcoin, it is very necessary to make sure the price has really bottom before making any form of investment in it but has to be a good altcoins because we also have so many shitcoins in the market now that has gone so low in price and may never rise again even with the bull run as a result of failed project, so buy those type of coins without investigating their base first may lead one to a total loss or get a stocked fund in an investment that has no much trading volume and activities for one to even think of quickly pulling out. Hence, I think it will also be good if the coin we are buying at low price is also investigated first.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 03:26:00 PM

I often choose altcoins for investment. I buy the coins from TOP20 with the majority of my money. I look at the maximum values that these coins had previously reached. If the price of coin formerly reached a level that is much lower than the maximum price then I buy coins. Of course, I'm investigating whether the fall in the price of that coin is due to the general decline in the market or other reasons. With the rest of my money, I buy new tokens that I think are new to the market and have a good vision and future.
fonzie_vite

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:48:15 PM

There are more than 1500 coins on CMC. Most are trash.

You need to look at the team, the product and the github commits along with the partners. Most will fake some to attract investors but usually some research can fight through their bullshit.

My fav altcoin right now is Vite. Check it out if you have some time.

Great project. Great Team. Great Partners. Great progress.

vite.org
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:55:44 PM

I often choose altcoins for investment. I buy the coins from TOP20 with the majority of my money. I look at the maximum values that these coins had previously reached. If the price of coin formerly reached a level that is much lower than the maximum price then I buy coins. Of course, I'm investigating whether the fall in the price of that coin is due to the general decline in the market or other reasons. With the rest of my money, I buy new tokens that I think are new to the market and have a good vision and future.
now even in the top 20 there are coins which are not worthy of the place they occupy because they simply do not carry any value in the world

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Yahiris

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 04:01:20 PM

There are more than 1500 coins on CMC. Most are trash.

You need to look at the team, the product and the github commits along with the partners. Most will fake some to attract investors but usually some research can fight through their bullshit.

My fav altcoin right now is Vite. Check it out if you have some time.

Great project. Great Team. Great Partners. Great progress.

vite.org
Working violas are mostly in the top 200, but there are some that are below. Investing in violas is even necessary to earn a lot

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:28:08 PM

in situations and conditions that like now investors must be clever in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies and now I am still sure the best ETH altcoin
kleshovab7

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:34:35 PM

You can start following some famous bounty hunter and participate in his campaigns. Over time, you will learn to look for a quality product yourself. It all depends on experience.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:40:19 PM

In current situations, it is better to invest in bitcoin. It is the most reliable and least subject to inflation. Almost all altcoins depend on the bitcoin price. You can look at the exchange tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: