Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:31:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists" Should we say that?  (Read 1679 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:10:52 PM

But you can't just go around saying that All Muslims are terrorists because then you'd need to know EVERY Muslim and be inside each and every one of their heads. Otherwise then you would be ASSUMING all Muslims are terrorists.....

Why don't you look at what people actually say instead of making things up and claiming they said them?

Another word for that is "lying."
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:23:39 PM

These are the two reasons why people are doing that.

The first reason is that people are born racist. This is why we are more pointing out the wrongdoings of one person even though they are doing their best to show us their love. Like for every 10 actions you are doing, 1 is bad and 9 is good. Of course, we're humans you'll point out his bad action.

The second reason is this, Muslims are developing supremacism ideology. Since most of the terrorists are Muslims, people are more treating terrorists as Muslims themselves. This reason has something to do with the first one but this one includes Muslims fault for promoting that ideology.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1477

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:49:04 PM
Merited by TECSHARE (1)

Like any other supremacist doctrine,every believer is a possible project to be a terrorist.
To make things more clear, terrorist is not just the one explosing himself in in a crowded street. Some others use the Islamic ideology to marry four women or marry children.
Because Islam is more than a simple religion for Muslims, considered as their life guide, they are terrorist.
By the way, am from an Arabic country, I experienced Islam for my whole life.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 09:23:30 PM

Like any other supremacist doctrine,every believer is a possible project to be a terrorist.
To make things more clear, terrorist is not just the one explosing himself in in a crowded street. Some others use the Islamic ideology to marry four women or marry children.
Because Islam is more than a simple religion for Muslims, considered as their life guide, they are terrorist.

Exactly Islam is not only a religion but a political system. Christianity had a reformation process and separated the state from religion to a large degree. Islam has not gone thru this process. Until Muslims are willing to abandon the political system aspect of Islam, at least in foreign nations not already under Sharia, then there will continue to be conflict, war, and yes more attacks on Muslims.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:34:46 PM

Exactly Islam is not only a religion but a political system. Christianity had a reformation process and separated the state from religion to a large degree. Islam has not gone thru this process. Until Muslims are willing to abandon the political system aspect of Islam, at least in foreign nations not already under Sharia, then there will continue to be conflict, war, and yes more attacks on Muslims.

+1

More like a mafia or a criminal gang.  You cannot leave it without some dire consequences.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:05:31 AM

+1

More like a mafia or a criminal gang.  You cannot leave it without some dire consequences.

This may indeed be so, but now we have a drift of this thread in a direction of agreeing with the straw man argument initially proposed by the OP.

I cannot agree with that, because I know that were I to be boots-on-the-ground fighting Islamic terror, to my right and left would be Muslims, and they would be good. I see your point of view, just can't group them all together in such a fashion.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 12:26:21 AM

+1

This may indeed be so, but now we have a drift of this thread in a direction of agreeing with the straw man argument initially proposed by the OP.

I cannot agree with that, because I know that were I to be boots-on-the-ground fighting Islamic terror, to my right and left would be Muslims, and they would be good. I see your point of view, just can't group them all together in such a fashion.

Actually we haven't, at all. Islam does not require participation in a political system. Muslims can honor their religion in their own lives, but they have no right to come to a Western nation and then impose Sharia law, even upon other Muslims within the Western nation. This is why Sharia is incompatible with Western nations. Muslims should be welcomed, Sharia law should be destroyed.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 02:22:28 AM

+1

Actually we haven't, at all. Islam does not require participation in a political system. Muslims can honor their religion in their own lives, but they have no right to come to a Western nation and then impose Sharia law, even upon other Muslims within the Western nation. This is why Sharia is incompatible with Western nations. Muslims should be welcomed, Sharia law should be destroyed.

You cannot destroy Sharia Law without destroying the Quran and the Hadiths.

How can you welcome Muslims and destroy Sharia Law?  If you start banning parts of the Quran or Hadiths, you will turn all non-Islamists Muslims into Jihadists and Terrorists.

This ideology cannot be reformed.  No word in the Quran can be changed.  Just talk to any Muslim if you don't believe me.

They think that the Quran is the word of God and humans have no right to change it. 

The only long-term solution is a physical separation of Muslims and non-Muslims. 
Muslims should not be allowed to reside in non-Muslim or secular countries.

Anything else is just kicking the can down the road.

Western countries made a grave mistake by allowing Muslims to legally immigrate to non-Muslim countries.

Islam is the sickest product of the human mind.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:29:27 AM

How can you welcome Muslims and destroy Sharia Law?  If you start banning parts of the Quran or Hadiths, you will turn all non-Islamists Muslims into Jihadists and Terrorists.

This ideology cannot be reformed.  No word in the Quran can be changed.  Just talk to any Muslim if you don't believe me.

They think that the Quran is the word of God and humans have no right to change it.  ....

I get the impression from ex Muslims on reddit, that change is possible.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 02:32:32 AM

+1

More like a mafia or a criminal gang.  You cannot leave it without some dire consequences.

How can you welcome Muslims and destroy Sharia Law?  If you start banning parts of the Quran or Hadiths, you will turn all non-Islamists Muslims into Jihadists and Terrorists.

This ideology cannot be reformed.  No word in the Quran can be changed.  Just talk to any Muslim if you don't believe me.

They think that the Quran is the word of God and humans have no right to change it.  

The only long-term solution is a physical separation of Muslims and non-Muslims.  
Muslims should not be allowed to reside in non-Muslim or secular countries.

Anything else is just kicking the can down the road.

Western countries made a grave mistake by allowing Muslims to legally immigrate to non-Muslim countries.

Islam is the sickest product of the human mind.

I don't expect to tell Muslims how to reform their own religion. I do however think it is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED the West takes a HARD UNWAVERING REJECTION of Sharia law with no apologies. How they want to sort it out is their problem, and in the end they won't bother until the West steps up and defends itself domestically.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 04:23:39 AM

I don't expect to tell Muslims how to reform their own religion. I do however think it is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED the West takes a HARD UNWAVERING REJECTION of Sharia law with no apologies. How they want to sort it out is their problem, and in the end they won't bother until the West steps up and defends itself domestically.

Quite frankly no one would love to live by the rules and laws of an old religion whose laws were derived from the culture of ancient times. The solution isn't to exclude people but to educate them. They think their books are words of God which can't be questioned. This makes their mind vulnerable to radical ideologies where they love their afterlife more than real life.

They need to be educated that we all got only one life and there's no afterlife as such. To succeed, one must do hard work in this world itself through education and using brain and not by blind beliefs. Youths of poor countries should be given jobs and a scientific attitude should be instilled.

Sad that politics won't let that happen as they need votes and vote banks.

P.s : I'm an agnostic and a globalist.

Unfortunately not everyone wants to be educated, especially when they believe in supremacist ideologies. Individual Muslims should be accepted. Sharia should be crushed in all forms in the West because it is incompatible with freedom and a democratic republic.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 06:57:20 AM

I agree, there should be a clear separation of state and church and anyone who believes a religious law should prioritize over the country's constitution should be made to take mandatory counselling and sessions

I don't think that is a solution. I think the law of the land simply needs to be enforced, even when loud retards scream racism (even though Islam is a religion not a race).
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:01:57 AM

I agree, there should be a clear separation of state and church and anyone who believes a religious law should prioritize over the country's constitution should be made to take mandatory counselling and sessions

I don't think that is a solution. I think the law of the land simply needs to be enforced, even when loud retards scream racism (even though Islam is a religion not a race).
Me either. Muslims and Christians are on the same page in Manila. There's a peace in my country at that part only. They are living peacefully. But in the later part of Mindanao, there could be some chaos sometimes. But, we suppose to live harmoniously.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:58:27 AM

Me either. Muslims and Christians are on the same page in Manila. There's a peace in my country at that part only. They are living peacefully. But in the later part of Mindanao, there could be some chaos sometimes. But, we suppose to live harmoniously.

I do think it is possible, but unless Muslims are willing to abandon Sharia law they should not immigrate to any Western nations.
Saf1211

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 08:11:19 AM

So disagree with the fact that all are terrorist or even 5% or any percentage.
Any terrorist that carries out an attack is not an muslim as its a religion of peace, not killing.
Killing a human is frowned upon.
However a few pointers.

A lot of religions have books, such as Bibles, and Quran.

These books were written a very long time ago, bible 2000 years plus, Quran 1400 years plus.

The literature although applicable today is open to interpretation and just like anything can be interpreted in many ways.

so some choose to interpret in way that suits them and use a the religion as an excuse.

look at bitcoin how controversial it is.

Its simple and annoying that anything that is associated with money laundering is always blamed on bitcoin, for smaller things like someone scammed out of $100 savings, however the banks launder billions and nothing is said.

So lets not label everyone, there are a few rogue one which cause mayhem.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 10:33:07 AM

Any terrorist that carries out an attack is not an muslim as its a religion of peace, not killing.
However a few pointers.

These books were written a very long time ago, bible 2000 years plus, Quran 1400 years plus.

The literature although applicable today is open to interpretation and just like anything can be interpreted in many ways.

so some choose to interpret in way that suits them and use a the religion as an excuse.

Its simple and annoying that anything that is associated with money laundering is always blamed on bitcoin, for smaller things like someone scammed out of $100 savings, however the banks launder billions and nothing is said.

As I explained earlier, Christianity already had a reformation process where the state the the religion split, Islam has not. Frankly I consider anyone who just says "lets just try not to judge people" or similar things whilst offering no other solutions suspect because it simply makes excuses for the staus quo while resisting any response to problems within the Muslim community. It is unsafe for non-Muslims to walk around in many Muslim nations, but Muslims are not persecuted in Western nations.

A large portion of the Muslim world is intolerant of anything outside of Islam, so just saying we should tolerate Muslims is not enough because they do not extend the same tolerance. Even when they leave their own nations some times they bring their intolerance with them, and in their arrogant sense of superiority then subvert and take control of the local populations and begin enforcing Sharia law. The West should not tolerate this. I know for damn sure America won't, and unlike in Europe we are well armed. I would rather they assimilate, but if they don't violence is inevitable as Sharia law is incompatible with a Constitutional Republic such as the USA.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:53:41 AM

I do think it is possible, but unless Muslims are willing to abandon Sharia law they should not immigrate to any Western nations.
I don't know that they have a rule just like that. I searched about Sharia law and it not cleared to me. So you're saying that Muslims are forbid to live in west? Oh, FYI Manila, Philippines is at the East.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:19:54 AM

I don't know that they have a rule just like that. I searched about Sharia law and it not cleared to me. So you're saying that Muslims are forbid to live in west? Oh, FYI Manila, Philippines is at the East.

You should read more about Sharia law.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:40:52 PM

I guess main problem goes like that.
In childhood they are sent to Madarsa. Unscientific teaching corrupt their mind and they cannot find any job in real world due to their Madarsa education.
They get recruited as jihadis and they think they are earning while serving the good ( very noble idea) but in reality they are turned into paid mercenaries.

I am alive
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:35:16 PM

However a few pointers.

You deny them the Muslim label. Yet they selfidentify as Muslims. Can you take that right away from them?

As far as Muslim immigration goes, there are two potential problems. The hate towards non-Muslims (rarer) and very backwards treatment of women (quite wide spread, way behind western culture). Without these, I have no problem with any Muslim immigrant.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: