Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:40:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists" Should we say that?  (Read 1679 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 02:43:09 PM

So disagree with the fact that all are terrorist or even 5% or any percentage.
Any terrorist that carries out an attack is not an muslim as its a religion of peace, not killing.
Killing a human is frowned upon.
However a few pointers.

A lot of religions have books, such as Bibles, and Quran.

These books were written a very long time ago, bible 2000 years plus, Quran 1400 years plus.

The literature although applicable today is open to interpretation and just like anything can be interpreted in many ways.

so some choose to interpret in way that suits them and use a the religion as an excuse.

look at bitcoin how controversial it is.

Its simple and annoying that anything that is associated with money laundering is always blamed on bitcoin, for smaller things like someone scammed out of $100 savings, however the banks launder billions and nothing is said.

So lets not label everyone, there are a few rogue one which cause mayhem.

You deny them the Muslim label. Yet they selfidentify as Muslims. Can you take that right away from them?

As far as Muslim immigration goes, there are two problems. The hate towards non-Muslims and very backwards treatment of women (way behind western culture). Without these, I have no problem with any Muslim immigrant.

You do not understand the ultimate goal of all true Muslims: peace (under a global Caliphate).

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:37:48 PM

You do not understand the ultimate goal of all true Muslims: peace (under a global Caliphate).

Fortunately, a vast majority are not "true Muslims."
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 08:08:20 PM

Cry Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists"  Should we say that? Cry Cry
I think there is always a scapegoat in the community.
Who is the most violent perpetrator of the massacre? Who?
I Think "" Hitler "!!! He persecuted 6 million Jews. With that we blame the Christians for that ?, Hitler, He's Christian ,so because he persecutes the Jews, it does not mean all Christians are like that.
Then , How about Muslims? are they all terrorists? Are there organizations that want to create a " Muslims Phobia" ?
It is inappropriate for us fellow humans to hate and kill each other.
what do you think?

No its stupid and ignorant to say that. There have been terrorists from all beliefs, and non believers as well. A lot of atrocities have been committed in human history under any pretense. The "Zionists" committed terrorist attacks when Palestine was still under British control, etc. Violence should be condemned, not religious freedom.

I don't think Hitler was christian or cared (some say he was Jew), but he replaced the Pope for some reason when controlling Europe.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:17:35 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 10:51:50 PM by BADecker

Somebody should say it. If nobody says it, nobody will know it until the Muslims conquer them.

Check out some of the things that the Koran and Hadiths say - https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx. Muslim clerics say that these things don't mean the violence and war that they talk about.

This means that Muslims can peacefully enter other countries, never even suspecting that they, themselves, are part of a religion of violence.

Then, all of a sudden, when there are enough of them in an area, their leaders tell them to go out and murder all people of other religions in their area, who won't convert to Islam. And if they don't obey, they are executed as Muslim heretics. That's written in the Koran, too.

This is what has been happening around the world when Muslims enter non-Muslim communities. The Muslims act peacefully for a while. Then they kill off all people who won't turn to Islam. That's almost the only way that Islam grows.

Somebody should get out on the bullhorn, and announce this to the world. It should be broadcast around the world on TV and radio and the Internet.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:27:07 PM

No its stupid and ignorant to say that. ....

Not as stupid or ignorant as any of thousands of extremist Islamic terrorists shouting Allah Akbar while killing innocent people.

While Islamists have not solved this problem in their community I rather dislike them telling non-Muslims how they should act and what they should say.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 10:58:27 PM

Don't forget taqiya... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya#Contemporary_debate
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:46:37 PM

Taqiya is far more prevalent than might be imagined, and anyone dealing with Muslims must understand it, or he really can't deal with them.

Muslims have different standards of right and wrong when dealing with those in their own faith vs those who are not. This goes across the board, including business, outright lying such as taqiya, also sexual and romantic behavior.

IMHO it's more important and useful to raise awareness of these things than focus on the straw man argument posed here of "All / Some Muslims are Terrorsts."
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:37:52 AM

Taqiya is far more prevalent than might be imagined, and anyone dealing with Muslims must understand it, or he really can't deal with them.

Muslims have different standards of right and wrong when dealing with those in their own faith vs those who are not. This goes across the board, including business, outright lying such as taqiya, also sexual and romantic behavior.

IMHO it's more important and useful to raise awareness of these things than focus on the straw man argument posed here of "All / Some Muslims are Terrorsts."

I have no idea about this practice and I am surprised that there notion of right and wrong depend upon the faith of the other.
But , not all religion forgive lies if it is to save one's life?

I am alive
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:16:56 AM

I have no idea about this practice and I am surprised that there notion of right and wrong depend upon the faith of the other.
But , not all religion forgive lies if it is to save one's life?

Read between the lines and or find other sources. I used Wikipedia because it would be the most conservative description of taqiya, but the down side of that is there are plenty of extremist apologists on Wikipedia willing to make excuses for things like this. Historically it may have began as a life preserving measure, but it has morphed into much more. Many Muslims see it as their right/duty to deceive and dominate non-Muslims, which is why I mentioned the concept so people could do their own research, because undoubtedly if I posted a more realistic description accusations of racism would start flying (even though Muslim is not a race).
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:15:35 AM

Read between the lines and or find other sources. I used Wikipedia because it would be the most conservative description of taqiya, but the down side of that is there are plenty of extremist apologists on Wikipedia willing to make excuses for things like this. Historically it may have began as a life preserving measure, but it has morphed into much more. Many Muslims see it as their right/duty to deceive and dominate non-Muslims, which is why I mentioned the concept so people could do their own research, because undoubtedly if I posted a more realistic description accusations of racism would start flying (even though Muslim is not a race).

Even I am starting to be doubtful of this, that this used to be something done for safety. Haven't found the time to read a translation of the Koran in full but I read articles that Muhammad himself has promised people safe passage - only to massacre them en route. And he was supposed to have done this multiple times. Considering he's the paragon all Muslims must strive to emulate...
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:41:25 PM
Merited by af_newbie (3)

I have one thing to say about Muslims and their culture: they are incompatible with other cultures and unable to coexist, and I dare any of you to prove me wrong.
The statistics show that when a country has a small minority of Muslims within its borders they form enclaves to separate themselves from other cultures. This changes when the minority grows to reach 20-30% of the population. From that moment, they always try to subdue other cultures and turn the laws into they favor. They are selfish and believe their culture is the best and should take over the world.
I once saw a reporter ask Muslims if they dislike the Jews. Most of them answered no, but when asked if they would marry a Jew 80% answered no straight away and 10% said that they would if that person converted to Islam. This shows their attitude to religion and life as a whole. They want the rest of the world to adjust to their rules, but their own backs remain rock solid and will rather break than bend.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:11:30 PM

Cry Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists"  Should we say that? Cry Cry

I think there is always a scapegoat in the community.

Who is the most violent perpetrator of the massacre? Who?

I Think "" Hitler "!!! He persecuted 6 million Jews. With that we blame the Christians for that ?, Hitler, He's Christian ,so because he persecutes the Jews, it does not mean all Christians are like that.

Then , How about Muslims? are they all terrorists? Are there organizations that want to create a " Muslims Phobia" ?
It is inappropriate for us fellow humans to hate and kill each other.

what do you think?  

Relligion is our problems and until we are able to separate religion from individuality we would keep having this misconception of calling one section of the society evil.  Terror is in individual and that is why many victim of the terrorist are not people that has any contact before. 
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 12:08:47 AM

"Western Sharia Police" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLT9JOE64WQ
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1541

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:52:41 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 11:24:52 AM by JSRAW

Everything is in video 100% true. its very new for western society and almost every westerner scratch their heads that if they should raise their voice against Islamists or not. because if they do then everyone will call them islamophobic.

1. Honey trap on the White girl and Sikh-Hindu girl is a very old and serious issue and everyone keep their eyes shuts on this, not even in the Western country even in my home country India.

2. Praying on public area starts with a low number than number increases to hundred-thousands offering namaz in parks, roads, etc. if not dealt in initial phase then that land belongs to them and if by any chance someone puts the brick there and says " its holy place now and it should be mosque" then it's all over. Political parties will not interfere because they want minority votes.

3. Ironically that writer Salman Rushdie is born in India and still very respected here but after publishing " The Satanic Verses " he received many death threats from all over the world from Muslim country and sadly in India too. All Islamists went gaga over this issue and so-called good Muslims too rallied behind Islamist. Result Book banned by the Indian Government due to pressure and minority appeasement then he left India for good. even to this day, he gets many death threats whenever he visits India.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 11:28:53 AM

Everything is in video 100% true. its very new for western society and almost every westerner scratch their heads that if they should raise their voice against Islamists or not. because if they do then everyone will call them islamophobic.

1. Honey trap on the White girl and Sikh-Hindu girl is a very old and serious issue and everyone keep their eyes shuts on this, not even in the Western country even in my home country India.

2. Praying on public area starts with a low number than number increases to hundred-thousands offering namaz in parks, roads, etc. if not dealt in initial phase then that land belongs to them and if by any chance someone puts the brick there and says " its holy place now and it should be mosque" then it's all over. Political parties will not interfere because they want minority votes.

3. Ironically that writer Salman Rushdie is born in India and still very respected here but after publishing " The Satanic Verses " he received many death threats from all over the world from Muslim country and sadly in India too. All Islamists went gaga over this issue and so-called good Muslims too rallied behind Islamist. Result Book banned by the Indian Government due to pressure and minority appeasement then he left India for good. even to this day, he gets many death threats whenever he visits India.

They banned the wrong book.

JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:48:34 AM

~snip~

They banned the " The Satanic Verses" all outrage was against this book publication and followed by fatwa for the very same book.

What book are you talking about and which book was supposed to ban? might be new news for me

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 12:35:04 PM

~snip~

They banned the " The Satanic Verses" all outrage was against this book publication and followed by fatwa for the very same book.

What book are you talking about and which book was supposed to ban? might be new news for me

Quran.

JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:42:14 PM

~snip~

Quran.

Lol. not gonna happen at least in my lifetime and I am young.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:13:04 PM

That 6 million number is wrong, Jewish media uses that to gain sympathy and let them do whatever the hell they want.  For all we know, Hitler could of been battling the bankers but ended up failing.  Not saying for certain but history is full of lies.
Yeah history is more lies than truth because that has been proven long time ago,even in local history there are lots of leaks about what had happen in the past that has not been written rightfully

Just like other religions,no one is perfect and i know many muslim and theyre great in friendship,so I believe we must be treat as equal and will be depending on our attitudes and characteristics
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:12:37 PM

That 6 million number is wrong, Jewish media uses that to gain sympathy and let them do whatever the hell they want.  For all we know, Hitler could of been battling the bankers but ended up failing.  Not saying for certain but history is full of lies.
Yeah history is more lies than truth because that has been proven long time ago,even in local history there are lots of leaks about what had happen in the past that has not been written rightfully

Just like other religions,no one is perfect and i know many muslim and theyre great in friendship,so I believe we must be treat as equal and will be depending on our attitudes and characteristics

To generalize a whole race based on their religion is as ignorant as one can get. Terrorists don't belong to a specific religion. They're here simply to put terror and suffering in people regardless of what religion they're in. And there are as much barbaric stories and verses in the bible as there are in thr quran if you'd care to read it.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀