Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2019, 08:53:15 PM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists" Should we say that?  (Read 1509 times)
TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1427

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 01:26:54 PM
Merited by JSRAW (1)

the West promotes tolerance in their society only and spreading hate and war in other regions of world. You are exploiting Africans from years and using their resources and when they raise their voice against you people you call them intolerant and same is happening in different oil rich countries. What about venezuela North Korea, kim jong is extremist ?

"The West" is not protected from criticism. "The West" does not wag their finger at you telling you that you are Westophobic when you criticize its flaws. "The West" doesn't throw people off of roof tops for being gay, or stone women for being unfaithful. "The West" does not seek to kill people who abandon its Western values. "The West" is not a religion. I assume you are Arab based on your name, excuse me if I am wrong there, but as an Arab you have some cantaloupe sized balls talking to a Westernerer about exploiting Africans. Do you have any knowledge of the ancient (and modern) slave trade run by Islam out of Africa? Every crime you point at the West for Islam has 3 more skeletons in its own closet it is trying to hide. Perhaps instead of pointing your finger out and making excuses you should start looking inward, because the excuses and "whataboutisms" aren't enough any more.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT  Did I post something you found helpful? Send me a tip: 1Hz3HZT4v8qxtyYiRQ66UHTUSK3dKCnVMW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mayo2u

Activity: 282
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:57:51 AM

Freedom of speech does not mean one can play with the sentiments of others or to pass remarks which can hurt there. There are around 2 billion Muslims living in this world and world is blaming 2 billion people because of few extremists and oppressors. Around 70 to 80 million people died in world war 2 just because of single person "Hitler" so should we blame Christianity or Germany for this, obviously no because you can not generalize whole population.

Freedom of Speech means exactly that. Freedom of Speech as a political restraint means that government may pass no law restricting the free expression of speech.

You can be an atheist who says that there is no god. That the concept god is sheer foolishness.
One can be an apostate and reject the religion of ones parents.
One can be a fool and spout nonsense - such as the earth is flat.

Freedom of Speech as a philosophical position means that one does not attempt to shut down the speech of those one disagrees with. That would be the hecklers veto or pushing to deplatform people.

So yes "Freedom of speech does not mean one can play with the sentiments of others or to pass remarks which can hurt there."

That's exactly what it means.
mayo2u

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:59:15 AM

the West promotes tolerance in their society only and spreading hate and war in other regions of world. You are exploiting Africans from years and using their resources and when they raise their voice against you people you call them intolerant and same is happening in different oil rich countries. What about venezuela North Korea, kim jong is extremist ?

"The West" is not protected from criticism. "The West" does not wag their finger at you telling you that you are Westophobic when you criticize its flaws. "The West" doesn't throw people off of roof tops for being gay, or stone women for being unfaithful. "The West" does not seek to kill people who abandon its Western values. "The West" is not a religion. I assume you are Arab based on your name, excuse me if I am wrong there, but as an Arab you have some cantaloupe sized balls talking to a Westernerer about exploiting Africans. Do you have any knowledge of the ancient (and modern) slave trade run by Islam out of Africa? Every crime you point at the West for Islam has 3 more skeletons in its own closet it is trying to hide. Perhaps instead of pointing your finger out and making excuses you should start looking inward, because the excuses and "whataboutisms" aren't enough any more.

Very well said. Especially the opening statement that ""The West" is not protected from criticism."
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1182

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:01:45 AM

.... this comment of your is showing your hate for Muslims and islam and you are talking about peace. This clearly shows your tolerance.

Just wanted to note that your opinions, whether I share some, all or none of them, are welcome here.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1116

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:31:21 PM

Very well said. Especially the opening statement that ""The West" is not protected from criticism."

The West doesn't have to be protected from criticism. Why not? Because criticism doesn't harm anyone. In fact, it often helps those who are being criticized.

But if you criticize a Muslim, he's oh-so-hurt that he goes out and throws people off roof-tops, stones women for being unfaithful, kills Muslims who abandon the faith, ignores all the past harm that Islam has done, and seeks to undermine the values of other countries and religions.

Oh the pain of some sound vibrations in the air. They hurt and harm Muslims so badly that they have to be returned in full. LOL! So those greatly harmed Muslim, who just can't take a little talk against them, go out and kill and maim and threaten to do damage, just because a little sound hurt them soooo badly.

Do you know what those Muslims showed when they returned harm and damage because someone verbalized against them a little? They showed that they are the evil that the talkers said they were.

Cool

Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz !
haseeb ahmed

Activity: 120
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:25:43 PM

because the West is not a religion, or a belief have no followers. And islam is a religion with over a billion followers and you stereotype all because of few that’s why we hate this freedom of speech and stops world from criticising islam
TECSHARE
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 04:55:48 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2019, 12:45:12 AM by TECSHARE

because the West is not a religion, or a belief have no followers. And islam is a religion with over a billion followers and you stereotype all because of few that’s why we hate this freedom of speech and stops world from criticising islam

Now you are just going full circle and just repeating yourself. All other religions are free to be criticized. Islam doesn't get a special pass to be free of criticism, and it has plenty to criticize about it. Stop pointing at outsiders and fix YOUR culture. Or just sit back and pretend you are superior to everyone on Earth and see how that works out for all of you. Don't be surprised then when the West rejects Muslims as a whole regardless of how much of a "minority" of "individuals" are to blame. You demand tolerance of the West but Islam is one of the most intolerant supremacist ideologies on Earth.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT  Did I post something you found helpful? Send me a tip: 1Hz3HZT4v8qxtyYiRQ66UHTUSK3dKCnVMW
mayo2u

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:36:50 AM

If only you were correct. A large percent of Muslims have no problem with dealing very harshly with apostates. The Koran and hadith are very clear on how to deal with atheists and other non-believers.

The problem with Islam is not that Muslims chose not to eat pork or things like that - it's their insistence that non-believers conform to their ways. Where are the Muslims that say that non-believers can be gay, or be atheist, or eat pork or wear revealing clothes to their heart's content?
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:40:09 PM

I do not hate Muslims. not every human being is bad right. even I have committed many crimes like when I was a kid maybe I also stole some candies from a shop. it's just your point of view of how you see a situation. some people will say they were bad and some will say they are not. but does it really changes something? even if they are bad are you doing anything to change them. are you there to teach them what the correct path is? no, you are just spreading some rumors which you heard from others.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:55:42 PM

^^^ No it's not just someone's point of view.

When you were a kid, and stole some candy, did you have a religion that was telling you to steal?

Islam is a religion that tells Muslims to be terrorist - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.

Cool

TECSHARE
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:09:16 PM

I do not hate Muslims. not every human being is bad right. even I have committed many crimes like when I was a kid maybe I also stole some candies from a shop. it's just your point of view of how you see a situation. some people will say they were bad and some will say they are not. but does it really changes something? even if they are bad are you doing anything to change them. are you there to teach them what the correct path is? no, you are just spreading some rumors which you heard from others.

rapegangs/stonings/beheading apostates > stealing candies

acroman08

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:20:27 PM

religion is the biggest perpetrator of massacre/genocide in the history. but in this modern era Muslims
seems to be the largest group of believer that has caused a large scale terror around the world thus getting the name of
"Muslims are terrorist" in this modern times. not everyone hates Muslims what they hate is the teachings of sharia law
which known world wide for being an oppressive and extremist law.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:19:03 PM

Looks to me like numerous people here would teach them the correct path.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1006

LocalEthereum.com

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:26:58 AM

Religion is one of the source that'll be used quite often by the politicians to keep the common people separated from each other which gives them the comfort of ruling and deviating the focus of common people towards simple issues when something big is getting around the country. This way it is the political people who term Muslims as terrorists for their sake and they tend to spread it which is the truth with it.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:24:41 AM

Cry Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists"  Should we say that? Cry Cry

I think there is always a scapegoat in the community.

Who is the most violent perpetrator of the massacre? Who?

I Think "" Hitler "!!! He persecuted 6 million Jews. With that we blame the Christians for that ?, Hitler, He's Christian ,so because he persecutes the Jews, it does not mean all Christians are like that.

Then , How about Muslims? are they all terrorists? Are there organizations that want to create a " Muslims Phobia" ?
It is inappropriate for us fellow humans to hate and kill each other.

what do you think?  

Perhaps, it is the way on how extreme these Muslims do terrorist acts? Because suicide bombing is the signature of Muslims and it is very to counter unlike other terrorist that only use guns and other weapons where authorities can find a way to fight back and negotiate. That suicide bombing is very unique that many people around the world will only think of Muslims can only do that.
micgoossens
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 2570

BTFD, on to 15K a coin !!!!

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:10:52 PM

Cry Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists"  Should we say that? Cry Cry

I think there is always a scapegoat in the community.

Who is the most violent perpetrator of the massacre? Who?

I Think "" Hitler "!!! He persecuted 6 million Jews. With that we blame the Christians for that ?, Hitler, He's Christian ,so because he persecutes the Jews, it does not mean all Christians are like that.

Then , How about Muslims? are they all terrorists? Are there organizations that want to create a " Muslims Phobia" ?
It is inappropriate for us fellow humans to hate and kill each other.

what do you think?  

I'm far from being a racist, I have friends of any kind of nationality etc....

But a fact is, @this moment most people that commit acts of terrorism are muslims, of course many of them are mis guided all of there lives and I believe many of them really think they do good ... Then again in every nationality or belief there will be good and bad people, and those that brainwashes some poor muslims and make them belief there own belief in a wrong way is just disgusting.

Also the retaliation of hate is always misplaced like the NZ killing is awful and also never to justify.....
Hitler is a long passed human that shouldn't had exist but he did! The people that now wanna walk with hitler crosses on their body and believing he was a good man and that he did everything right is just so wrong, I hate nazi's or nazi thinking people.

Man maybe i'm not completely right as well, but for me its already difficult to kill a bug or spider or whatever, when something like that is in my house I just catch it and put it outside Roll Eyes, but killing another human would be something i'm not able to.   

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:04:05 PM

what do you think?  

....suicide bombing is the signature of Muslims....

Any Muslims that disagree can certainly speak up.
Woodie

Activity: 301
Merit: 111

Welcome to the Next GEn of TEch

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:19:31 PM

Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists"  Should we say that?
what do you think?  

I don't think they are, except from a few radicals. I would like to point people in the direction where all this terror labeling all starts from:
  • the action movies we watch today usually paint a bad image about these people
  • news, media houses do more damage by acting bais on what to report...depending on who is involved
  • lack of information, religious speculation...all this if not handled well leads to fingerr pointing.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:40:11 PM

^^^ Right! Most Muslims aren't terrorists, although they could be called on by their religion to become terrorists on a moments's notice, and you never know.

The thing that Muslims is, is ignorant of the inherent violence in Islam. The question is, if they knew, would they remain Muslims?

Cool

mayo2u

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:33:03 AM

Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists"  Should we say that?
what do you think?  

I don't think they are, except from a few radicals. I would like to point people in the direction where all this terror labeling all starts from:
  • the action movies we watch today usually paint a bad image about these people
  • news, media houses do more damage by acting bais on what to report...depending on who is involved
  • lack of information, religious speculation...all this if not handled well leads to fingerr pointing.

Is a "radical" simply someone who kils people or sets off explosives? How about if he's in favor of implementing shaira law in the western country he moved to. How about if he's for killing atheists and gays. Not now of course. But later, when sharia law is implemented. How about if this same person considers anyone who raises questions regarding islamic beliefs to be "islamophobic"? And to be shouted down (if not physically attacked).

You may not consider him a radical. Ok. But, if you were a secular person living in a western country, why on earth would you welcome him into your country?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.