Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here we are! lovers' of bullish trend.  (Read 1744 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:49:01 AM

This is not even close to bullish.
i agree because market still very stagnant at this moment and in fact it just always showing a small pump only in the price and they're is no constant increase since bitcoin climb above 4k, which is always a temporary pump only and afterwards its making adjustment. so we cannot say its bullish trend IMO. And it's not even close as well in my view.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:03:57 AM

i agree because market still very stagnant at this moment and in fact it just always showing a small pump only in the price and they're is no constant increase since bitcoin climb above 4k, which is always a temporary pump only and afterwards its making adjustment. so we cannot say its bullish trend IMO. And it's not even close as well in my view.
Bitcoin price will take months or a years before we can be called it is a bullish trend. For now, it's too early to conclude that the bullish trend has come. Yes, we are now entering the 4k range of bitcoin price, yet that is good at this moment but when you say bullish it doesn't make sense here. Probably that is a small spike acting the market to make looking green and supposedly a normal thing on bitcoin price movement.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:17:35 AM

thank you my friend!! nice wishes!
Seems that finnaly we can breath... but I honnestly don't see any bull run comming before the end of the year... if BTC keeps climbing steady during the year we'll be having a great alt season and then... the so much desired bull run...
One thing seems to be clear: the bullish trend is finnaly showing...
cheers and good luck

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:17:48 AM

I don’t see any bullish trend as of now, the market is kind of flat IMO. Perhaps OP is right since the crypto market is full of surprises. However, I think we should watch the market for now.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 08:49:11 AM

Remember that dude from early 2017 who lost a pile of cash trying to short Bitcoin? This was a wake-up call for all the shorters out there (read, the price can in fact explode to insane levels in less than no time as it did in the past many times). Everyone and his grandma should stay away from naked shorts at all costs at all times

I don't know what dude you're referring to who lost big time shorting Bitcoin in 2017, but it was a year completely different from where we are today. One doesn't short against a bullish trend and hold that position open for so long, because you're basically wrecking yourself here, just like those who were long in 2018 believing a recovery to $20,000 was due

You can read more about it here

Regarding shorting against a bullish trend, it is pretty much like buying on the way down. People do that thing all the time - it's called averaging down. Indeed, there is a difference as the price can't fall below 0 but can still rise very high. But that's exactly the reason why you shouldn't short at lower prices even if it is a bear trend as your profit potential is limited but risk exposure becomes unsustainable (unless you are hedging)

With all that said, the bullish trend of 2017 ended abruptly (well, at least for the majority of trading folk), and those who shorted at the peak were able to book insane profits. And yes, some people closed the last of their shorts near the 2018 bottom. There was another dude who was more successful that the one I mentioned above. He opened shorts near the ATH and got out near the bottom. It was discussed here too

Every trend has its so called confirmations of market behavior, either bullish or bearish, and when you ignore these confirmations, you're asking for problems, it's that simple

These so-called "confirmations" are misleading more often than not. Or do you really think that a 200 MA gives you a reliable prediction? If it were so, everyone (using this confirmation) would be a millionaire and virtually everyone would be using it long ago

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:58:07 AM

as a trader you should never be a lover of a certain trend. instead you should be able to make profit from any market situation and if you can't then you are not a "trader" hence the wrong board to be in. instead you are an investor who depending on why you chose the assets you invested in you might even be a gambler!

as for the current trend, the bearish one has been over for a long time and we have been preparing for the bull run for a couple of months now. the "traders" have been accumulating during that time to make good profit when the rises begin and others just find out about it too late.

Only Bitcoin
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:20:50 AM

From the look of things it seemed the bullish trend has commenced and most of the langing indicators are showing uptrend signal. I am a lover of bullish trend and I do wish the market keep going upwards with a little reset along the ways and I do believe that we all has the desire of seeing bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market be in good condition.
The bearish trend that commenced in December around 15, 2017 seem to be over and now we are awaiting another bull run that may create another pathways that we have never seeing before. My desired is that all the cryptocurrencies holders and enthusiast become millionaires, billionaires and the leaders of the world financial system.

Looking good to see some positive movement for bitcoin since all of us are tiring to this bearish trend if this pump up continue soon we can reach $4500 but need tobe observant in this kind of situation because people want to buy bitcoin at low price we expect a bounce in $4200 if we break this level.

armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:48:28 AM

But it takes a lot of time to become a billionaire. After the bubble explosion in the crypto market, there were a lot of people who lost a lot of money and even millions of dollars.
Besides, our market will not have hot growth anymore. We will also take more time to get rich.
It's sad not to be able to enter the market before 2017.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:01:13 AM

Yes, the crypto market has returned to its original state. There are no virtual values of the market being pumped. This is also good news for me because I am always waiting for this day.
I have saved nearly $ 10,000 and now I have begun to invest. Grin

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:11:55 AM

Right, the price is still difficult to rise above $4000, you know what, to reach $4100 takes a long time? and price movements are still slow to rise, clearly bullish has not happened yet.
Seeing the enthusiasm of all investors about bullish, of course all users are bullish lovers..
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:12:10 PM

as for the current trend, the bearish one has been over for a long time and we have been preparing for the bull run for a couple of months now. the "traders" have been accumulating during that time to make good profit when the rises begin and others just find out about it too late

Just imagine how you words will sound when we crash another 50% in a month or two

Technically, the second part of your post (which I quoted) contradicts the first one (which I didn't). As you first say, a skilled trader should be able to make profit out of any market situation (which I definitely subscribe to) and then you proceed to claim that the real traders (as I got it) have been accumulating all this time in the anticipation of a bull run (which may never come). To me, these two statements don't live quite well together. So are you sure you yourself are the "trader" that you make references to and not somebody only aspiring to become such?

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:12:42 PM

The bearish trend that commenced in December around 15, 2017 seem to be over and now we are awaiting another bull run that may create another pathways that we have never seeing before.
We need more dumps before that. Hopely if this will continue and weekly support will hold $4,000 level, that will be a good and positive scenario, and still, remember that we are still not crossing the EMA 200 so I still can't confirm that the bearish trend will end. But as you can see in the Bitfinex, since the bitcoin break the $4,000, a lot of long positions opened.

lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:40:49 PM

When some users says we are heading to bull run im quite hopeful that it might really the start of something good. Bull run means profit for most of us and if it really happened the hype of crypto will become alive again especially to those who are hesitating to invest.

Well as much as I want to believe in op's statement, I know that we really cant say if the current recovery in the market is a sign of bull run. Its too early to tell I think hence its better to not rely too much in any positive analysis about the price and just wait until there's a concrete basis that we are really near in the moment that we've been waiting.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:20:44 PM

Personally, am a fan of bullish trend since 2017 and still remain. Just check the coinmarketcap and behold the Bitcoin price is at $4,141.57 which means the bullish period is approaching and every Bitcoinners will be happy to this positive movement from Bitcoin. Hope in few moths time we will see the movement towards a bull run.   

Btcadoptioner

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:25:21 PM

My view is completely bullish, but it seems like market is now accumulating. Alts take profit, and marker slowly goes up. No more sharp falls.
arpon11 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:45:44 AM

Bitcoin has resuming its bullish trend and you can now check here to see what is happening https://coinmarketcap.com as at the time of making this post it is above $4750. The next resistance level is around $5000 and it is a lighter one!  My mind is now around $5850 major resistance level and we are began to see what I said before around two days ago when this thread was opened.  All the technical indicators are showing bullish signal and if I have the time I could have analyzed them and post my view on each of them here.  Be patience and keep holding as I am doing also and I strongly believe that the future holds something for us like some of us that become rich through holding in 2017.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:48:17 AM

It comes like a joy every time Bitcoin rises up. We have had a rise of more than $46 in last few hours and this is something that encourages speculations a lot. Nevertheless, people love to speculate when Bitcoin is ascending in the market because the prospect of making money becomes certain. So, I think that this is a good sing and in fact a sign about the bull market which should be utilized. Only in forex trading where people treat shorting similar to conventional trading, may not love bullish trend, but everywhere people will love bullish trend for sure.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:29:42 PM

Bitcoin has resuming its bullish trend and you can now check here to see what is happening https://coinmarketcap.com as at the time of making this post it is above $4750. The next resistance level is around $5000 and it is a lighter one!  My mind is now around $5850 major resistance level and we are began to see what I said before around two days ago when this thread was opened.  All the technical indicators are showing bullish signal and if I have the time I could have analyzed them and post my view on each of them here.  Be patience and keep holding as I am doing also and I strongly believe that the future holds something for us like some of us that become rich through holding in 2017.
The psychology of many people has become more comfortable today about the sudden price increase of Bitcoin. I think this may be due to SEC news and it makes the market better than ever at this time. In my opinion, this price increase will continue in the coming time and people can consider new investments right now because I believe the market is about to enter the uptrend period.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 12:32:09 PM

remember that we are still not crossing the EMA 200 so I still can't confirm that the bearish trend will end.
I'm still bearish now, but what I notice is there are still more long positions are open since the Bitcoin is oversold for short term. This is a positive sign, if we can  manage to stay above $4,000 for a week then we can retest the $6,000 resistance level and we should still manage and get more volume to break this. This is very good start of the month of April.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:49:33 PM

I always patient waiting for bull market in crypto because i very believe this will coming soon or later and i dont want to miss it. In 2017 i missing big opportunity to make huge money because i sell all crypto in 2016. So i dont want to make the same mistake again.
Wew! I can imagine how painful that would be, just one more year wait made you lost it, well you can see it has served as a lesson to you but I can’t say if it has for others, I bet that so many people will not learn from your experience because they don’t understand how it feels until they get themselves in it, thank God cryptocurrency is an industry of second chance.

There will always be chance for every one that loses out, just like you have waiting now to get your second chance, I have my own too and I am also waiting for that mistake to be corrected, every of crypto users that got their money in for the purpose of investment just have to be patient a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: