Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be aware of the new exchange's IEO!  (Read 1208 times)
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 02:40:35 PM

Totally agreed. I think that IEO hype almost ended and now projects do not reached hardcap so fast like it was before. But doesn't metter - project good or bad - IEO hype gives a lot for that who jump in it in time.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:45:53 PM

Not all IEO is good depends on the project if it is good,The best of IEO is no longer wait for exchangers as the tokens can buy on exchangers and we can sell tokens once it open up for trading.i can suggest a IEO like yanu because it is popular and good project through months after their ICO they study and look for the best for investors so they open the IEO for yanu,And try to look for their product as it will be worldwide soon.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:54:12 PM

I do not understand why new exchanges, hastily conducted such IEO. They do not have many users, do not have enough resources, the projects they choose are not outstanding, maybe they just follow the new trend, or try to deceive the ignorant.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 05:58:18 PM

Which people are couldn't funds rise in initial coin offer so start initial exchange offer or security token offer. Now investor don't trust any ICOs because dump even up 98 percentage. In bear crypto Binance support IEO has low chance to dump and low risky.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 06:14:30 PM

Indeed people should choose wisely and not do like on ICOs, they should choose only big exchanges and only good projects, because maybe new exchange are here just trying to scam.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:42:07 AM

IEO are not so profitable. The only good thing is that an exchange is going to make the tokens available for trading. But the project can still be a scam project. But it minimizes a little the risk that the team is going to disappear without giving anything.
Do you really think that Changpeng Zhao too foolish to host IEO of a crypto startup with zero potential in the project and let his own users suffers who would then leave Binance because Binance conduct IEOs of startups which are scams? I do not think like that and they are way too careful about it as well. The make sure the project of the crypto startup passes through a vetted assessment by the experts and only then we get an IEO.
ditrore

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:58:17 AM

I can't say that IEO sale guarantees that the user will easily and quickly invest. Care is always needed because the projects themselves are not always ready to provide good service, saying we are IEO token.  I am watching a project that has been delaying sales for several months. Good startup are able to find investors in any case.
sutetrez

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:05:26 PM

I can't say that IEO sale guarantees that the user will easily and quickly invest. Care is always needed because the projects themselves are not always ready to provide good service, saying we are IEO token.  I am watching a project that has been delaying sales for several months. Good startup are able to find investors in any case.
Users are naive. I also participated in many ICO projects, and even some teams were so convincing that I was ready to invest. But over and over again I saw how, after the pre-sale, the tokens became empty. The most important rule that must be agreed by people willing to invest in ICO, IEO or STO project is be patient. It is good when the startup has private sales before IEO sale on the exchange. It demonstrates the ability to attract investors and fulfill their obligations
sethelfor

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:09:09 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 04:26:12 PM by sethelfor

I can't say that IEO sale guarantees that the user will easily and quickly invest. Care is always needed because the projects themselves are not always ready to provide good service, saying we are IEO token.  I am watching a project that has been delaying sales for several months. Good startup are able to find investors in any case.
Users are naive. I also participated in many ICO projects, and even some teams were so convincing that I was ready to invest. But over and over again I saw how, after the pre-sale, the tokens became empty. The most important rule that must be agreed by people willing to invest in ICO, IEO or STO project is be patient. It is good when the startup has private sales before IEO sale on the exchange. It demonstrates the ability to attract investors and fulfill their obligations
I agree with you. The most important rules for ICO investors, especially beginners, are patience and an understanding of trading principles. I think I would have a strong financial crisis if I began to invest in all the projects that I liked the first time. It is good that I found a taklimakan platform where there are educational materials on cryptocurrency investing.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 12:10:29 PM

I do not understand why new exchanges, hastily conducted such IEO. They do not have many users, do not have enough resources, the projects they choose are not outstanding, maybe they just follow the new trend, or try to deceive the ignorant.
we have to becarefull with this kind of exchanges,investing in IEO from new exchanges has high risk.moreover its not tested yet as reputable exchanges.maybe binance, kucoin, huobi or bittrex could be our choice.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ralosted

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:14:09 PM

It's good when the exchanges allow you to use ethereum or bitcoin to buy IEO tokens. But when an investor first needs to own the tokens of the exchange itself, this discourages the desire to invest. I understand that such a policy of exchanges is necessary for them to support their work, but all the same, the sensations are not too pleasant from such an attitude.
tasedijers

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:18:34 PM

It's good when the exchanges allow you to use ethereum or bitcoin to buy IEO tokens. But when an investor first needs to own the tokens of the exchange itself, this discourages the desire to invest. I understand that such a policy of exchanges is necessary for them to support their work, but all the same, the sensations are not too pleasant from such an attitude.
IEO allows a token issuer to post sales without wasting resources and time. But the real benefit is to token buyers, who don’t need to worry about their data or funds being stolen. They just need a verified account on our exchange.

gandalfar

Activity: 245

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:28:13 PM

So, IEO is the recent trending topic in the crypto industry! People are very excited about IEOs, because, after a long time, IEO investors made a huge profit from it! But there is a problem too. By seeing the big hype and success of Binance IEO, many new exchanges are coming with their IEO sale! Therefore many low-grade exchanges are bringing IEO sale either! Do you think all those IEOs are worthy to invest? Hell no! Don't fall in the scam, don't be greedy! Most of the new exchange, low exchanges offerings IEO is nothing but a pure scam, they failed to raise money from the ICO sale, so they come in IEO to scam people again who don't like to read and research!

I agree with your point of view because not all IEO projects are successful. Many projects sold on the floor are not really big. Therefore we need to be alert to avoid cases like ICOS has Scams occur everywhere. So don't rush to think all IEOS are good, choose potential projects that tokens are sold on reputable exchange sites.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:52:48 PM

We must do vigilance. like now there are many exchanges that exist and we must be able to use them not to make these dangerous investments in the exchange. because there are so many risks that we will get. better believe in good exchange and gain trust by investors
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:01:51 PM

I think HYIP around IEO has just begun, carrying out its own research coupled with a positive exchange's reputation that's the key to success. 
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:51:51 PM

Invest into IEOs of new exchanges is nearly the same as invest in new projects with their ICOs. Who knows how long new exchanges will survive? Who knows those new exchanges will make scam exits some day? Who knows the real purposes of new exchanges' owners to run their IEOs? In general, IEOs of new exchanges are very risky. I made mistakes with ICO investments, so this time I decided to stay away from IEOs.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:20:01 PM

Invest into IEOs of new exchanges is nearly the same as invest in new projects with their ICOs. Who knows how long new exchanges will survive? Who knows those new exchanges will make scam exits some day? Who knows the real purposes of new exchanges' owners to run their IEOs? In general, IEOs of new exchanges are very risky. I made mistakes with ICO investments, so this time I decided to stay away from IEOs.
Recently, I stopped paying attention to new ico companies that are developing new trading platforms.  I have already encountered some projects that have not yet been launched and therefore there is no point in wasting my time and my money.  It is best to pay attention to those projects that have the support of reputable people and companies, as well as those who already have a real product.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:33:33 PM

In as much as IEO is trending today, there are individuals who would still want to make away with investors money. So, just like making a good research before investing in ICOs one should also ensure to be careful of the IEO he goes for. A new exchange promoting an IEO; investors should make adequate research before investing in such.

Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:52:49 PM

It's no longer far when people will scream and shout what IEO has done to them. It's all sweet and rosy now, people condemning ICOs but sooner or later they will come to realize IEO is no better than ICOs. Investors wshould open their eyes, be smart and enjoy it while it lasts.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:57:53 PM

In as much as IEO is trending today, there are individuals who would still want to make away with investors money. So, just like making a good research before investing in ICOs one should also ensure to be careful of the IEO he goes for. A new exchange promoting an IEO; investors should make adequate research before investing in such.
Yeah, but when I saw how much money is needed for development of the blockchain project (AION example) I really doubt many of these IEOs are going to be around crypto market after 1 year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: