Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be aware of the new exchange's IEO!  (Read 1208 times)
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:47:56 PM

Totally agreed, there have been many victims from this IEO, investors also feel disadvantaged when buying the IEO and sell afterwards, even if their fate is not far away like ICO it's just a different concept.
Fortunately, I have never invested in the IEO and never will, this only worsens your assets
Investors (greedy and lazy ones) likely have not learned their past lessons with ICO investments. IEOs are risky as same as ICOs. The main reason is for big, well known exchanges, with high quality IEOs, investors won't be able to join because it is game for whales, not for small investors. Consequently, small investors turn out to switch their capital to IEOs of small, young, and less reputable exchanges, that mostly scam ones and might do their scam exits; or their exchanges will turn into dead one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:28:08 AM

So, IEO is the recent trending topic in the crypto industry! People are very excited about IEOs, because, after a long time, IEO investors made a huge profit from it! But there is a problem too. By seeing the big hype and success of Binance IEO, many new exchanges are coming with their IEO sale! Therefore many low-grade exchanges are bringing IEO sale either! Do you think all those IEOs are worthy to invest? Hell no! Don't fall in the scam, don't be greedy! Most of the new exchange, low exchanges offerings IEO is nothing but a pure scam, they failed to raise money from the ICO sale, so they come in IEO to scam people again who don't like to read and research!

Binance is not the same with other exchanges, one thing for sure is that they will always succeed when it comes to all this, cause they are popular and they have already built a reputation for themselves and having lots of investors. But same cannot be said of other exchanges, cause they don’t have any reputation and you can’t trust any exchange that doesn’t have good reputation yet, unless you decide to take the risk and face whatever will be the outcome of it. I don’t know whether IEO is better than ico or not. But ICO has been the main for long now.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:19:51 AM

This is a warning to newbies who don't bother to learn what's threading in crypto space now ,the truth is many IEOs from new exchanges will be like fake ICO projects ,be careful and do better research on IEO projects from popular exchanges only
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:18:46 AM

This is an important issue to address because not all offerings will be worthwhile investments and you are definitely going to benefit from first doing in-depth research into what exchange is hosting the crowdsale, what rate of profitability recent offerings using this launchpad have had, and what due diligence is conducted to ensure you're making a well informed choice before you commit any capital

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:21:20 AM

Yeah, most of the people around the world were making for a new exchange just to launch their own ICO. Be careful, even though IEO for its security is very secure.
hello_elon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:43:40 PM

I absolutely agree with you. A large part of the ICO or IEO is a fraud. In this respect I like the approach the Lukki exchange - these guys are studying in detail each project, which is placed in the section IEO. That is why they conduct so little IEO, but those who conduct - it is very strong projects that are worthy of attention
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:55:40 PM

That is what I am thinking now is not to invest in IEOs in unpopular exchanges and low volumes, of course not all IEOs are basically good. It all depends on the project and the exchange aspect. If the popular exchange is of course their reputation is very much held. If you make a mistake or fraud will certainly have an impact on their own exchange.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:39:55 PM

my opnion to worthy obviously not because this IEO is actually very similar to ico or other crowdfunding, the difference is IEO uses an exchange and maybe escrow as their crowdfunding tool and also, the advantage of IEO is that if the sale is completed the token will be traded on the exchange who held the IEO, to find out whether or not it is true that only once we can do research and also maybe we can also consider investing other than the IEO because I think it's almost same.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:47:00 AM

Are you sure about that?I had just the same thoughts but it mostly like premonition, nothing certain.You voiced it aloud and i am thankful for your alert, it's great how we help each other here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:44:27 PM

It's pretty clear that you OP and the other investors has the decision on their own hand. And it's  much easier to decide  because you can see the results of IEOs of exchanges that just ended. They are listed immediately and so far Binance's IEO are showing great results and some of their  launched project has given the investors more than 2x roi.
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:52:34 PM

Wow, crypto currency competition is getting tougher. It turns out there are still many people who want to get crypto currencies easily by taking the rights of others. They commit fraud through the IEO. As crypto currency players, we should be able to learn from past experience about fraud at the ICO so that we are no longer victims of IEO fraud. As crypto currency players, we must be open to information and development. Besides that, we must not be lazy to read and enrich science.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:56:08 PM

Scammers are now lurking around us and finding a way to scam people through IEO. So, it's better to use your brain and not to put your money to some random new exchange. Only stay with the existed and reputed exchange's IEO.

Better for us to look out for their tactics of scamming for us to avoid them or to beat them with their scam. I was scammed years abck and now am pretty vigilant for the lookout to these fraudulent scammers. IEOs will definitely turn to be the worst compare to ICO but this will take a longer time to happen.  

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:02:24 PM

Better for us to look out for their tactics of scamming for us to avoid them or to beat them with their scam. I was scammed years abck and now am pretty vigilant for the lookout to these fraudulent scammers. IEOs will definitely turn to be the worst compare to ICO but this will take a longer time to happen.  
I think the IEO will be better even though maybe the scammer will find a way to be able to do the IEO. but for a big exchange I think it will be safe, because of course they won't make their good name worse because it promotes sales for coins with unclear projects.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:24:41 PM

in fact the IEO is not even a guarantee that tokens are better than tokens that do ICO, sometimes even worse. now I am following a number of campaigns on coins that do IEOs on the IDAX Exchange and Latoken Exchange
I will compare it with some projects that conduct ICO.
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:29:18 PM

in fact the IEO is not even a guarantee that tokens are better than tokens that do ICO, sometimes even worse. now I am following a number of campaigns on coins that do IEOs on the IDAX Exchange and Latoken Exchange
I will compare it with some projects that conduct ICO.
I don't really like the exchanges you mentioned, latoken isn't very good because there are some cases related to their trading volume. I think the IEO in exchange can have a compromise regarding the project with exchange. this would be very risky for manipulating funds revenues. still be careful.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:36:29 PM

So, IEO is the recent trending topic in the crypto industry! People are very excited about IEOs, because, after a long time, IEO investors made a huge profit from it! But there is a problem too. By seeing the big hype and success of Binance IEO, many new exchanges are coming with their IEO sale! Therefore many low-grade exchanges are bringing IEO sale either! Do you think all those IEOs are worthy to invest? Hell no! Don't fall in the scam, don't be greedy! Most of the new exchange, low exchanges offerings IEO is nothing but a pure scam, they failed to raise money from the ICO sale, so they come in IEO to scam people again who don't like to read and research!

Personally those small exchange site that offering a IEO is not much more profitable if you compare to Binance Launchpad and Huobi thats why you need tobe careful investing in any IEO this is another Hype in the market but its good to know after getting all of this new project have a chances to list in the exchange compare to ICO that alwaysbpromissing to list in any exchange site.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:45:26 PM

yea I think everyone should be careful about this new exchanges launching IEO. They are just on the quest to make money of the scheme and don't care about their investors. Why would a new exchange not talk about how to make its product more better and reach more good traders and users and try to build a solid platform first than only thinking of how to launch IEOs.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:51:24 PM

Right, the IEO success of Binance has brought a new revolution in crypto. Other exchanges are trying to launch IEO but most of them are hype and investors are being cheated by the price speculation. I suggest the investors to justify before investment. I have found only Binance is successful but others are still struggling hence.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:18:15 PM

You have said it, I wonder who will just invest in any IEO having passed through the unfriendly activities in ICOs. The truth is, most exchanges will spring up now with the aim of offering IEOs, but it is neccessary we are careful so as to be on the safer side while securing our funds.
Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 02:19:03 PM

The most important step is the know were you invest your money, doing your research is an important factor, Of course Binance,  can not be compared to others  exchanges.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: