Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC is now required for Bitcointalk  (Read 1161 times)
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:36:12 PM

That is not fair! Theymos is another bounty manager or who that he push us to do KYC?
How can I know my TAX id, when I never paid it? This I can´t fill, just leaving.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mawa1127

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:41:22 PM

It's April fool bro. I think you didn't get the point Grin.  In April 1 on 2018 they also make fun like this. I didn't forget those moments.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:46:55 PM

it's a good 1st April joke and the KYC questions are quite funny ) especially about past, present, and future romantic partners )

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 08:16:56 PM

Isn't KYC redundant?
I mean we all know Big Brother is watching all of us.

He's listening to us right now, seeing what I am typing.
He's using facial recognition AI tech to learn about our emotions and reactions.

In a sense, we are all in permanent KYC.

But since it is required from now on, I would like to point out a fatal flaw.
How come there isn't KYC for the link to submit your KYC information?
We all know that it is easy to cheat so an extra KYC step is only logical.

Once verified, you can then proceed to click on the link to submit your KYC information.

Honestly, I am pretty upset that bitcointalk overlooked this glaring error.
After all, the internet is full of weirdos and sickos.

Speak for urself.

Big brother? And you apparently mean Uncle Sam, dont ya?

This might make sense for americans / britans but how about u live in a country most of americans might not know even exists? How about we dont have KYCs nor surveillance cams pinned to semaphores on crossroads, nor do we have a doable coverage in the outskirts lol. Folks here dont spy on each other they cant afford it and nobody does give no crap. You have your citigroup or wells fargo account linked to the exchange u trade on for timely fiar2crypto conversion, dont you? And I cash out exclusively through local bitcoins. Have not done a single bank transaction in the past 5 years. U stick to ApplePay and mobile social networking and I have only twitter and reddit accounts.

Used to have facebook but dumped mine back in 2015. Accidentally converted it to business account and then it was forcefully nailed for massive spam on my side. Im kind of opposing everything facebook-related, blocking FB scripts in nano adblocker straight away. In all honesty Im curbing any scripts with request policy and got screen resolution rotators, timezone and font fingerprint spoofers running in all browsers I use.

And I dont exactly use android phones. I have a bunch of cleansed phones from which I purged IMEIs the day I bought them. We got only one carrier here which makes SIM cards that work with IMEI-free phones. And who is the fool now lel

These videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7apzf-8jqU around there are surely made to scare some sense of enlightenment into dumb crowd with false perception of intellectual maturity, and here Im referring not to lizardheads or stupids MAGAts but to those who consciously agreed to throw their privacy rights down the drain, and then expect that everyone else around the globe is up to do the same.

Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:52:42 PM

I like your dedication towards the KYC. Maybe you have submitted your PRIVATE Information now, I guess?

The joke cracked me up real good when I saw it. Asking for the sins one committed in the past, relationship stuff.. Hahaha.. Nice try. I just hope some newbies don't fall to it.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:55:20 PM

Panicked a little bit; it better be a joke please
I don’t do anything related to kyc online and the forum should let enjoy the atmosphere

Today April’s fool shouldn’t make us forget about upcoming ieos around exchange olatform
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:23:54 PM

After reading the OP and some posts here, I fell good that I was actually not the only one who got fooled by this joke. I instantly thought about what is going to happen with this forum since over 50% of its users will go away because of this. Theymos always find the best jokes to make on 1st of April and I congrats him for this one, it was a good one
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:28:47 PM

Damn.
For a minute there i got fooled, again Cheesy.

On similar note, got fooled by news channel on April the first that Satoshi is back on " bitointalk.org" , they had a very convinicing " scrren" with his post in bitcointalk. Took me 10 minutes to  realise that it was a good joke.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
HarikGow

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:59:43 PM

When I was logged in on the forum I got surprised. after that, I had to keep calm think about the date  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: