Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:42:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowing when to sell off your crypto investment  (Read 17825 times)
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:23:03 PM

Knowing when to enter trade and when to exit trade are the two most important knowledge anyone can posses in crypto. People blindly hodl riding from the top to the bottom hoping to rise again, why other take profits at different rise and fall. At the end they are always in profit whether the market is bleeding or in green.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:39:24 PM

You will know when to sell your crypto investment when you think and calculate that you already have enough margin or profit from the investment. But this is also tricky and could be made you feel frustrated if the price is becoming higher than when you sold.
Events when we sell that according to a hunch will drop again or become a stable price, and in fact prices continue to rise and that is annoying and but that has become commonplace because prices are difficult to predict.
and things like that that I often experience and I'm used to, and the most important thing is that I sell it when the price goes up and I make a profit.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:16:57 AM

If youre huge money on the line. Panic button is quite easy to press. Of course money isnt that easy to earn and those investors also have fear that they might lose huge money in a short period of time. Cannot blame them, but they are always reminded how volatile this crypto space and one requirement here that you need is patience. Without this, you cant earn big. No guts no glory in the game of trading.
Most important is sufficient profit to become a benchmark for crypto sales. Because human nature is greedy, which always feels lacking even though profits have been obtained. So in my opinion the best time to sell crypto is a time when profit is sufficient.
Of course there is no standard of how much profit is enough, because the wishes of each person must be different. I suggest avoiding greed because in crypto trading greed can actually result in losses.

Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:35:42 AM

Every trader likes to make profit but the strategy use by every one is what keep you going.

Knowing TA will be an advantage on getting to know what to buy and sell at a significant time which I think is the key to every trade , many got their finger burnt due to inpatient and now conversant with the market on when to buy and sell why some also loss due to greed .

But my advice still go to you all to at least learn some technical analysis to be among as no clue of what you get in is as much as losing your investment.
Ballalar

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:15:34 AM

Thanks representing your data on the other hand representing me whether the item get not great propose i anticipate thats age representing us to deal our item. So in this age i anticipate ethereum and bitcoin is extremely possible to get in the forthcoming.
Dicage

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:35:42 AM

Good essentially keep off on scare marketing, this is not a method to abbreviate releases. The excellent age representing you to deal is resigned, i signify wait representing the equitable age when marketplace cost are full cured. Achieve not create choice without thought various period so that you buoy not blaime your ego in the forthcoming.
Flooks

Activity: 196
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:05:24 PM

Every trader likes to make profit but the strategy use by every one is what keep you going.

Knowing TA will be an advantage on getting to know what to buy and sell at a significant time which I think is the key to every trade , many got their finger burnt due to inpatient and now conversant with the market on when to buy and sell why some also loss due to greed .

But my advice still go to you all to at least learn some technical analysis to be among as no clue of what you get in is as much as losing your investment.
I recommend always taking profits and trading cryptocurrency every day. You need to have money in order to buy a cryptocurrency when it falls by 10-20%.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 07:15:37 PM

Some persons are just usually too adamant about letting go of their crypto coins even when it is very glaring that there is no recovery for such a coin. The end results is usually regret.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:20:45 PM

I will stop playing crypto currencies and sell all of my crypto currency investments when I monitor the decline of crypto currencies. This decline occurred for six consecutive months with a decline reaching 50%. Of course I will sell all my assets before I experience a huge loss. I don't want to be poor. I must have a strategy to stop investing when the price is far from my expectations. Besides that, I always apply risk management that I have considered at the beginning so that I will not experience profound losses. I have management how to reduce the risk of every decision I make.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:22:06 PM

What I know when I have to sell my crypto is when the crypto price is high and at that time we have to buy it cheaper than what we sell. Maybe everyone already knows this basic thing. That's what I do, when I have to sell my crypto investment. So it's easier to understand to benefit from crypto investments.

elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:09:41 PM

Agreed, in fact, I do't see any wrong with long term waiting. The problem i which I saw is what if the coins We hold for is wrong? that's the reason why there is no guarantee in my opinion. But the coins that belong to top 10 in the market has a high chances for us to gain more in long term holdings.
yes nothing any wrong for long term hold some altcoin especially they have good fundamental in future, but the problem usually come from internal, sometime maybe they need money and forced them to sell the asset even market condition is bad

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:02:30 PM

The strategy I have actually adopted to save my investment from such lost is to set a limit for every investment I make. There are times I fail to comply with my own set limits though but at least setting limits, high and low limits tells you who withdraw and save your investment from further dwindling. It is sometimes very difficult though but it is possible through commitment

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:16:28 PM

I think that the limit of the amount that we could lose should be determined in advance. I also had this situation when I bought a coin, which has now fallen in price. Probably 50 percent of the loss will be enough to make a decision about the sale.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:31:43 PM

If you are good with TA, you should set sell order accordingly but without applying greed. I also work with DEPTH to know the best price to set that will be picked. Also there are some coins for mid to long term hold, even if you day trade them, hold some for the green days.
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:03:28 PM

Knowing precisely when to sell off your cryptocurrency holdings is often very difficult to get right. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and no one wants to sell too early or hold for longer than they necessarily have to, so i think it is important that for any coin in your holdings; either it is bought, gotten from airdrops or bounty prograns one should always analyze these coins very well and draw up a long term plan. If this count will not have much use in the long term, then it is better to sell off and invest in more promising projects.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
thehulkk

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:01:33 AM

When everyone talks about electronic money and the media flattering electronic money up to the green is the time to sell electronic money. When the market looks extremely bad with rampant bad news it is time to buy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:16:19 AM

There are three key factors to consider when investing; when to buy, how long to hold, and when to sell to make profit. Knowing when to sell a coin is very essential and an investor must not be too greedy in order to realize when a coin bulls. Normally, excessive greediness blinds investors even when the coin rises.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:13:20 AM

This is a fair trial questions and I have faced it daily. I have been participating of hodl gang too but trust me the best time to sell is when you are comfortable yourself

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:59:33 AM

There are three key factors to consider when investing; when to buy, how long to hold, and when to sell to make profit. Knowing when to sell a coin is very essential and an investor must not be too greedy in order to realize when a coin bulls. Normally, excessive greediness blinds investors even when the coin rises.

Hard to know when the right time to sell if we dont have good trading knowledge. Beside that, most investor think price always growing up and sometimes greed is main factor that can lead us to losses. I think we should set our target price when we want to sell our token or coin
Kigazragore

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:16:35 PM

Whether theres any state prohibited cryptocurrency or whatever poor information similar etf got spurned i desire straightaway to deal each of my assets and i desire wait similar 2 times so try to purchase backbone anew in the low-priced cost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: