Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowing when to sell off your crypto investment  (Read 17820 times)
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:04:27 PM

Honestly, now in General for me is not the right time to sell crypto investments,as projects can safely give a very good profit,and increase capital significantly,now the market is before the start up,so to speak, a rocket, when everything will fly much up,so we believe in it,and accordingly do not see the point of selling assets

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:52:18 AM

Easy to say, but difficult to do because we mostly doesn't know where the price of cryptocurrency goes.
I usually sell my crypto in 2 condition, first when the price goes above 30%, second when the price goes below -20%
because im a short term holder.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:57:36 AM

There are various situations, if you make investments and of course you must always choose the best altcoins or bitcoin for investments to know that you can always get a profit, so you need to buy at the bottom and then sell your tokens when you see that you can get already profit.
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:25:18 AM

It is very hard to say when exactly to sell your cryptocurrency, it is not possible to know the best entry point and the best exit point of an asset.  I keep for the long term bitcoin and it is not when I do not sell, I sell only altcoins with a profit of at least 20%

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:26:05 AM

Easy to say, but difficult to do because we mostly doesn't know where the price of cryptocurrency goes.
I usually sell my crypto in 2 condition, first when the price goes above 30%, second when the price goes below -20%
because im a short term holder.

Indeed, as long as investors are looking for as much profit he can gain, it is difficult to find the right price when going to sell. Setting the target price is more rational because sometimes greed brings us to a loss in our investment.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:28:46 AM

Indeed, as long as investors are looking for as much profit he can gain, it is difficult to find the right price when going to sell. Setting the target price is more rational because sometimes greed brings us to a loss in our investment.
Greedy is a natural trait that might arise when we are not aware. what else see advantages in investment and trade. because people obviously want to get bigger profits. therefore many people feel greedy and make their money sometimes just disappear because they lose the moment.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:48:10 AM

If you know when to sell your investment (not just in crypto, in real world too) you will be rich soon. Trading is an art in my opinion. All i can see is if You are not greedy you will earn some money. Not too much not too little but enough.

Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:01:38 AM

I think one needs to open up and ask crypto experts about what they do not understand. I have met some of my collogues involving in cryptocurrency, who say that they have learnt everything and do not want to take efforts to get crypto knowledge from others. But in fact, they have learnt nothing. So to minimize risks and earn profits, one need to have trading skills and learn crypto knowledge. 

Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 08:10:05 AM

If you know when to sell your investment (not just in crypto, in real world too) you will be rich soon. Trading is an art in my opinion. All i can see is if You are not greedy you will earn some money. Not too much not too little but enough.
in investing you should know it. and has a plan for the right time to sell your assets. usually those who use this method are long-term investments. they determine their time and profits. or choose one of them. not the most important thing like trading. because investment does analysis to get maximum profit.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:27:46 AM

When I get crypto coins I don't directly sell it. usually I just sell coins after holding almost six months, and even then it depends on the price. if the price is high, then I sell it immediately.
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:15:40 PM

To ensure when to sell tokens from our own analysis, especially on projects that you follow because there are usually 2 things that often occur when entering the stock market, namely the price that continues to increase or vice versa. This may be seen by the spleen but this often happens when people lose and regret even though they are experienced, basically, they should not be easily affected by market prices and what others say about HOLD.
The easiest technique to generate profits is HODL as long as the price has not risen as desired, because the expected increase can appear in one or two months. If you analyze that you are already busy trading in the crypto exchange center, of course prices will rise soon.
To be able to withdraw profits, they must be sure to buy the type of coin that will be traded on the exchange, the more crowded the trade means the more likely the price will rise. With the increase in the price of coins, of course the impact on our assets has become increasingly expensive, if certain profits are obtained.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 01:19:24 PM

This is actually my first topic on the bitcointalk forum, been in the crypto eco-sphere for some time now but didn't really feel the need to join this forum until lately. As a trader/ investor the market has taught me some pretty tough lessons and am currently in search of solutions. My question is when does one get out of a trade or sell off a crypto investment?. I used to be a sucker for the hold gang but recent experience has taught me that sometimes you just need to sell off some cryptocurrency even at loss and move on with your life. Examples of such include dragon chain. I bought at the top a year ago and because of the fact that i noticed they were constantly having meetups and news on their social media, i felt sooner or later the market will correct and it will escalate in price. Fast forward to today am rekt and my investment is almost 92 percent gone.
I think its important to throw this question open to the public because a lot of noobs are coming through and although this happens to be the best time to join the crypto space, people need to be educated that it won't be always rossy, you might need to get out of some trades before it gets you down the rabbit hole and into wretchedness.
So blockchain experts and crypto enthusiast when do you say is the best time to get out of a trade? or Dump a long term cryptocurrency you invested in? What level of loss can you take before you hit the panic button?.

Actually we can't tell exactly when because every investors are unique and have their own reason why they join crypto. It means it all depends on the holder of the coin and his or her goal. I think every investor or holder should set a limit so you know when to sell or buy. Don't do panic selling and stick to your limit. If that limit reaches, then sell it.

Nuadalanim

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:13:05 PM

I am confident that you should get full data almost everyone currency that is in your portfolio. It is not so hard all the more representing a founder. A great propose always advertises progression studies. We have to not be inert and analyse the exercise of the group of everyone of the layout.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: