Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solutions to KYC complain of some Bounty Hunters  (Read 1381 times)
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:38:44 PM

Bounty hunters hate KYC  because they can't join multiple account in one campaign because through KYC  all bounty activity can be monitored and can only use 1 account.
 As a bounty hunter myself I'm favor KYC so it would be fair to all bounty hunter that only 1 account to be used.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:34:37 PM

Most of those bounty tokens which demand KYC from the hunters turn out to be shit coins. Imagine trading your identity for 5 dollars.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:51:40 PM

Simple you're right if you not want to KYC so don't join to the bounty campaign who are required to pass the real informatiom that you have that's it because they have more bounty until now who are not requiring to submit any of your information and I thinl that's is good for you and you can join if you want and I believe you will not encounter any problems once they are distributing tokens.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:04:16 PM

Bounty hunters hate KYC  because they can't join multiple account in one campaign because through KYC  all bounty activity can be monitored and can only use 1 account.
 As a bounty hunter myself I'm favor KYC so it would be fair to all bounty hunter that only 1 account to be used.
i think there is another reason for this dude.maybe they prefer to keep secret their identity document.moreover if bounty reward has less value.they consider it worthless if give their document.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:51:02 PM

Simple you're right if you not want to KYC so don't join to the bounty campaign who are required to pass the real informatiom that you have that's it because they have more bounty until now who are not requiring to submit any of your information and I thinl that's is good for you and you can join if you want and I believe you will not encounter any problems once they are distributing tokens.

but some projects begin to demand KYC at the end of bounty and you don't have a choice because you have done a job.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:53:49 PM

but some projects begin to demand KYC at the end of bounty and you don't have a choice because you have done a job.
Well, you can buy on the darknet the documents of other users who sell their data. or you can ask your friends to pass for you
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:04:45 PM

point number one is the best. never joining ico that need kyc to claim their reward except there is no announce about kyc, than at the end of bounty they need to fill kyc. it suck for some people.
and point number two, i think many people already do it. im sure if they have many account and following ico that require kyc, they will use other information like friend or family.
people alredy for kyc, i think it doesnt matter if some exchanger or ico require it.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:07:06 PM

I do not just admins wrote n this occasion,as it turns out that you spend time doing,and the documents in a certain period of time almost forgot,or did not,or were not,often vseo when you're about 70-80 projects in the social Seth,to keep track of all 100% generally will not,therefore, KYC will be taken away from you these tokens

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:12:03 PM

some kyc process are very stringent and it takes the patient set of bounty hunters to get to adapt to the process of verification and getting verified and this has so far reduced the rate at which people have participate in kyc related bounty campaigns and i must say that it is not the best way to welcome bounty hunters as they are still contributing to the success of the project

Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:43:38 PM

I strongly agree with what is in the first point, and I strongly agree, if there is a bounty of applying the code for the business process in crypto, sometimes there are many times when asked for KYC and the end of the project is not valuable in the market and can stop at midway.
Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:51:13 PM

I believe there are other ways to checkmate issue of multiple bounty accounts which are efficient without necessarily asking for KYC. KYC should be strictly restricted to investors in my humble view
Yeah you're right... At first, before bounty starts there is
No kyc indicated in the rules.. But as bounty time running, they just suddenly putting all the hunters in kyc session... Especially when softcap or hardcap not reached... They will required it mandatorily telling that they will not recieve their payments if they will not comply to kyc... For me as base of my experience, seems like they are just doing this as an escape strategy to not to pay the hunters.. Some times also escape goat and just leave the project hanging and turns into scam the following days... And i agree that kyc should not be an obligatory job for hunters..

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:46:06 PM

There is no problem per se when projects team ask for kyc from bounty participants, but i for one will not promote such. Since i have the privilege of choosing from so many non kyc compliant projects, i can easily go for them.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:11:57 PM

i also make it easy and participate not in any bounty that kyc demands of me. there are so many bounties without kyc, so kyc is not a problem for me either. for me, that is the best solution, because i do not want to give anyone my data.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:06:59 PM

Almost all new campaigns now are required to undergo KYC due to the regulation of SEC and OP is right that if you don't want to give your personal information then don't join but the problem is some campaigns announce KYC at the end of campaign which is unfair for bounty participants especially those hunters who have a hard time to get verified due for not having a legal documents.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:13:29 PM

But the fact is that more and more new projects are needed to do KYC at the end of the season when they will send tokens to gift participants, of course that is a very bad situation because from the beginning they did not provide clear information about getting their tokens, so the participants also will follow this rule to get the tokens they follow during the campaign time so even though we don't like whether we want to lose time?
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:24:48 PM

Yeah I'm kinda avoiding bounty program that required KYC to claim my reward at the end, but it's different if the reward is high and worthful, I won't dare to miss it and I'll give my identity for it. I also avoid a KYC that required passport.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:34:13 PM

I realize that KYC verification is important but I just want to do it for projects that are handled by a trusted team and if the coin I will get is a good coin and has a large amount
the point is that I don't mind verifying KYC as long as it's worth it

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:42:06 PM

there are many bounty hunters who disagree with KYC, maybe some of them use multiple accounts, so that makes it difficult for them to follow the bounty, I don't mind the existence of KYC if the project is good and guarantees data security, if the bounty hunter doesn't want to fill the KYC for bounties, look for bounty that don't require KYC
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:46:00 PM

I think there are now a number of projects that from the beginning told us that this project was using KYC. And of course, things like this have become your decision. If you want to join, of course, you have to be ready with KYC. In my opinion, KYC is not a problem as long as the project has good potential.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:47:43 PM

there are many bounty hunters who disagree with KYC, maybe some of them use multiple accounts, so that makes it difficult for them to follow the bounty, I don't mind the existence of KYC if the project is good and guarantees data security, if the bounty hunter doesn't want to fill the KYC for bounties, look for bounty that don't require KYC
Yes. You're right. There are also good bounties that demand KYC nowadays and if you trust the project, then you should comply with the KYC. But on the other hand, if you don't want to support their KYC system, find another bounties that will not require KYC anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: