Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] SAGECITY - Scalable Blockchain Platform!  (Read 3274 times)
eternity343

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:36:56 AM

The SageCity team are going to be in london at the start of june for the google startupgrind europe event! We will be exhibiting some of our tech so if you are in the area come and check it out

https://www.startupgrind.com/startups-title/exhibitors-2019-europe-conference/
Very nice!
Wish you success in the development and promotion of the project.
Smokeyw

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 03:24:16 PM

what is this wallet dont get it to work ?? pls make a normal wallet
repeat

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:06:51 PM

Wallet and website work great for me
gupyyy

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:41:01 AM

Exchange soon or HuhHuhHuh
eternity343

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:00:32 PM

If you sell - write me, maybe I would buy a little.
Sagecity (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 01:52:39 PM

what is this wallet dont get it to work ?? pls make a normal wallet

Please contact the support team in the discord (link in the OP)

theres also a keystore version of the wallet here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/159CTZohdrL34pwbasWJ_H-u3rEB36vRf/view?usp=sharing
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 07:05:34 PM

Why is the site down?

Over the weekend we have been updating the website which has caused some outages. We have a newly updated website which you can view here:

https://www.sagecity.io/
r_victory

Activity: 1944
Merit: 357

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 07:20:00 PM

Why is the site down?

Over the weekend we have been updating the website which has caused some outages. We have a newly updated website which you can view here:

Your website still doesn't work, I tried many times, in different browsers. Could you verify, please?

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 08:28:50 PM

Why is the site down?

Your website still doesn't work, I tried many times, in different browsers. Could you verify, please?

Could you try now? theres been some propogation going on which has been out of our control and this should stabilise over the next 48 hours.
I tried it there and its working but if you are still having issues let me know
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:17:22 AM

We've been reaching out to a few exchanges for the community but development is our main focus right now. If you have any suggestions about exchanges then let us know down below
rohitdhaka

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 01:21:08 PM

We've been reaching out to a few exchanges for the community but development is our main focus right now. If you have any suggestions about exchanges then let us know down below

can you tell us what exchange you looking for listing after that we suggest good or bad or what exchange you have to try .
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 07:52:54 AM

can you tell us what exchange you looking for listing after that we suggest good or bad or what exchange you have to try .

We've been around the altcoin space long enough to know its not a good idea to hype up possibilities without any cold hard facts Grin If we make any progress then we will be happy to share but currently only at the enquiry stage. If you have any suggestions in the meantime on exchanges you would like to see sage on then please let us know down below
rohitdhaka

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 08:01:22 AM

We've been around the altcoin space long enough to know its not a good idea to hype up possibilities without any cold hard facts Grin If we make any progress then we will be happy to share but currently only at the enquiry stage. If you have any suggestions in the meantime on exchanges you would like to see sage on then please let us know down below
i suggest
1] digifinex
2] bittrex
3] kraken
4] poloniex
5] cryptopia
6] bitsdaq
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:01:22 AM

i suggest
1] digifinex
2] bittrex
3] kraken
4] poloniex
5] cryptopia
6] bitsdaq

I hope we don't get listed on 5), cryptopia just filed for bankruptcy Shocked

Anyway, thanks for the list, obviously some of these top tier and we are still early stage so im not sure we would be accepted until we've got a bit more of a track record
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:37:29 AM

If you sell - write me, maybe I would buy a little.

I have heard some good reviews about this project. so, I think, that its coin should be kept on wallets. maybe, in the future, it will be promising. besides, I see a responsible team. everything here is very responsible. I believe in success.

Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 10:00:27 AM

HI Everyone,

The SageCity giveaway is now live!

Giveaway: https://gleam.io/IDVXZ/sagecity-coin-giveaway-win-5-sage

Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5132020.new#new

All participants will win 5 $SAGE and 25 will win 50 $SAGE in the winners draw on the 14th of May.
Gleam giveaway is now over, thank you for those who participated, winners will be announced soon
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:41:02 AM

Here are the 25 winners of 50 SAGE, a few provided bitcoin addresses so they have until 29th of may to contact team@sagecity.io to provide a valid address
The 5 SAGE for all participants will be distributed soon along with the winners of 50 SAGE

Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 10:04:54 AM

on which exhanges is this coin present?

No exchanges but we are contacting exchanges about the possibility of listing, if there are any exchanges you want to see SAGE on then please let us know down below
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 06:37:04 AM

Hope everyone is having a great monday morning. Here's an update on Sagecity development for the last month:
https://www.sagecity.tech/post/development-update-3-6-19
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 07:49:53 AM

$SAGE mining distribution has really diversified in the last month making the network more secure and resistant to 51% attacks. Thanks to all the pool operators and miners!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: