Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] SAGECITY - Scalable Blockchain Platform!  (Read 3274 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:49:03 PM

That's an interesting Point of view.
In fact, it makes me think that new coins need small exchanges to grow, but as small exchanges list new coins and some of those succeed, these exchanges grow too.
So there will be a day when they stop listing for cheap fees. And new coins will need new small exchanges with cheap listing fees.

Small exchanges with decent volume is not bad for a new coin.
But most of them has very dull trading record, which is almost nonexistent.
Sometimes to get things moving, the dev team should participate in the trading of their coin.
This is not actually new. If they will rely on traders alone, you will find out that the buy/sell order is very minimal with almost no trading happening.
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:30:46 AM

this is a new exchange but they don't have ICO to promote what they make
will the POW be better for a new exchange?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sagecity (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 09:41:19 PM

In fact, it makes me think that new coins need small exchanges to grow, but as small exchanges list new coins and some of those succeed, these exchanges grow too.
So there will be a day when they stop listing for cheap fees. And new coins will need new small exchanges with cheap listing fees.

Thats the way we see it happening and I think a lot of exchanges are missing a trick by focusing on ICO's. At its core - its long term gratification and chasing short term gains can be counter productive long term
kaedcoin

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:21:14 PM

Thats the way we see it happening and I think a lot of exchanges are missing a trick by focusing on ICO's. At its core - its long term gratification and chasing short term gains can be counter productive long term

I could not agree more !
DigitalPrice exchange made nice profits from trading fees when they listed PIRATE Coin for a cheap listing fee, giving it a chance to be traded there while it was not listed anywhere else.
Seems like its counter intuitive for most exchanges admins out there that giving a chance to a new coin to be listed for cheap (or free) could be a BIG WIN/WIN deal for both sides.

Anyway, do you think you'll release your preview about the IPS this week, as you said ? Can't wait ! Smiley
cryptomunks

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:18:24 PM

The biggest factor for me thus far has really been the team. If you haven't checked out the pod casts I suggest you give em a watch.
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 07:53:37 PM

The biggest factor for me thus far has really been the team. If you haven't checked out the pod casts I suggest you give em a watch.

Thank you and speaking of... heres podcast number 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9AcJQsoUZw
cryptobae555

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:54:39 PM

I'm excited to learn and join the family. Is the wallet supported on linux OS?
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 08:33:25 PM

Hey, yes there is: https://github.com/Sagecity/sagecity-wallet-installer/releases

Also, we have a guide to use MEW and you can also use the wallet at digitalprice if those options are more suited
kaedcoin

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:31:24 AM

Also, we have a guide to use MEW and you can also use the wallet at digitalprice if those options are more suited

Hello, i can't find the MEW guide you're talking about. Do you have a link for it ?
cryptomunks

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:20:17 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2019, 01:51:42 PM by cryptomunks

Hello, i can't find the MEW guide you're talking about. Do you have a link for it ?

They have the MEW guide posted on their website under guides. Here is the link.

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/9ab610_f7a97008bff14bd2ba9427cfece8871b.pdf
cryptomunks

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:57:31 AM

Anyone else here mining SAGE? Difficulty is in a nice range for solo mining.
kaedcoin

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:35:34 PM

Next week we will be sharing a preview on what will be our first public sidechain tool for enterprise - the internal payments system (IPS) so keep an eye out for that

its still not quite ready for public use yet (theres some setup steps still required) but we are going to be testing with some pilot companies over the next month or 2.

For websites with merchants, this tool completely bypasses things like stripe connect as it assigns and actions financial balances for users accounts automatically. If a website has 10,000 active merchants and is using stripe connect, we are saving them £20,000 a month which is a huge win.

We done a post explaining the concept further last month if you want to know more: https://www.sagecity.tech/post/sagecity-internal-payments-system

Hello ! It's next week already Smiley Do you plan to release this preview this weekend ? Or should we wait next week/next monday ?
Thanks Smiley
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 08:39:28 AM

Next week we will be sharing a preview on what will be our first public sidechain tool for enterprise - the internal payments system (IPS) so keep an eye out for that

its still not quite ready for public use yet (theres some setup steps still required) but we are going to be testing with some pilot companies over the next month or 2.

For websites with merchants, this tool completely bypasses things like stripe connect as it assigns and actions financial balances for users accounts automatically. If a website has 10,000 active merchants and is using stripe connect, we are saving them £20,000 a month which is a huge win.

We done a post explaining the concept further last month if you want to know more: https://www.sagecity.tech/post/sagecity-internal-payments-system

Hello ! It's next week already Smiley Do you plan to release this preview this weekend ? Or should we wait next week/next monday ?
Thanks Smiley

Its going to be posted soon within an overall development update which should be out by monday/tuesday  Cool
Allbek

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:51:39 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 02:27:05 PM by Allbek

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

cryptomunks

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:10:24 AM

Here is a link to the wallets - https://github.com/Sagecity/sagecity-wallet-installer/releases

There are mac, windows and linux versions available.
kaedcoin

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:26:09 AM

Its going to be posted soon within an overall development update which should be out by monday/tuesday  Cool

Nice ! Thanks.
Meditation has been helpful, i guess Wink
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 06:18:46 AM

SageCity received an honourable mention in the Scotsman yesterday, one of the national UK papers: https://www.scotsman.com/business/nick-freer-comment-will-facebook-s-libra-scale-up-to-disrupt-banks-1-4960271
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 07:22:55 AM

hey everyone heres our development update for june including a preview of the IPS system  Grin

https://www.sagecity.tech/post/development-update-08-07-2019
kaedcoin

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:45:39 AM

hey everyone heres our development update for june including a preview of the IPS system  Grin

Thanks for the update.
Is there a roadmap somewhere ?
I think it could be a nice addition to your website.
cryptomunks

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:50:22 PM

Thanks for the update.
Is there a roadmap somewhere ?
I think it could be a nice addition to your website.

No Roadmap as of now but you can get a very good idea of what the coin is about by reading the whitepaper here - https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/d0b537_bd9dd4a1e0ea437cb188350b8f17c0dd.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: