Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TELE IEO  (Read 15039 times)
TeleCoin Official (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:15:31 PM

Welcome to the TELE IEO

TELE is a decentralised privacy network, utilising PoW and PoS protocols with master node capabilities. TELE is a hybrid blockchain built from innovations from privacy networks like Dash and PIVX, focused on private and secure transactions and interaction. Some of the features you will find in the TELE wallet include Payment Obfuscation, SwiftTX transactions, In-Built Block Explorer, Rewards from Staking or running a master node and more. Post IEO we will develop a secure network for private communication that will enable encrypted calling, messaging and file sharing alongside the Trend-Setter Platform.

Join the community in our Telegram Channel @t.me/teleplatform & add us on Twitter @ telecoincrypto
Please check out the official website at www.telecoin.info for more information or feel free to ask us any Q's.

Thanks
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1048

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 01:16:53 PM

their website says ICO not IEO. there is a big difference about this one. not that i'm judging but assuming a big project like this should rather be getting a domain that would help them look pro than a .info extension. anyway. i'm still unsure as to why this official account says theyre doing IEO so which exchanges are you guys doing it?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TeleCoin Official (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:26:55 PM

Hi All,  the website is being updated as we speak. We cancelled the ICO due to market climate aswell as uncertainty around the ICO market and are now launching our IEO as we feel this is the best way for TELE to launch. We will announce further details of the exchange as will the exchange. In regards to unsold coins they will be burned but more of this information will be made public once the website has been updated.

Thanks
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 06:47:42 PM

This kind of ANN should not be posted at all, until everything is ready. It should clearly states that this is a PRE-ANN.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:20:42 AM

I still don't understand about the IEO whether this is the same as an ICO but if I read it seems that the IEO is better than Ico.
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:40:50 AM

I still don't understand about the IEO whether this is the same as an ICO but if I read it seems that the IEO is better than Ico.
The exchange that conducts this ensures the listing of this token in the near future and this is just a huge plus for investors.
Abduraxman001

Activity: 333
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:56:42 AM

The exchange that conducts this ensures the listing of this token in the near future and this is just a huge plus for investors.
Yes-but only under the condition that all the promises will be fulfilled.
And that's a lot of exchanges have appeared in such scenarios.It is too early to draw conclusions-but you can participate.
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:38:34 PM

what currently known about this coin? Only name?  Why it is posted in advance with almost no info in announcement?
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:13:14 PM

How true is the information on the ICOBench? It says that the start of sales in 22 days. Is it true or is it old information? Are you going to develop a profile there?
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:26:23 PM

Welcome to the TELE IEO

TELE is a decentralised privacy network, utilising PoW and PoS protocols with master node capabilities. TELE is a hybrid blockchain built from innovations from privacy networks like Dash and PIVX, focused on private and secure transactions and interaction. Some of the features you will find in the TELE wallet include Payment Obfuscation, SwiftTX transactions, In-Built Block Explorer, Rewards from Staking or running a master node and more. Post IEO we will develop a secure network for private communication that will enable encrypted calling, messaging and file sharing alongside the Trend-Setter Platform.

Join the community in our Telegram Channel @t.me/teleplatform & add us on Twitter @ telecoincrypto
Please check out the official website at www.telecoin.info for more information or feel free to ask us any Q's.

Thanks

I tried to access the link of this ANN for more information about the project, but this one in maintenance, is there a forecast for return?

OI
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:54:22 AM

Will your wallet have any special features to use it, but not some more popular and proven wallet? What is the benefit of using for us? Are there plans for a version of applications for smartphones?
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:06:23 AM

Will your wallet have any special features to use it, but not some more popular and proven wallet? What is the benefit of using for us? Are there plans for a version of applications for smartphones?
Tele Coins can not be stored in other wallets, its own hybrid blockchain.
The benefit is that you can receive a reward for the creation of masternodes, as well as the wallet supports PoS
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:54:14 AM

So your blockchain is based on the Dash and Pivx blockchain? What privileges does this give you? Does your blockchain have any advantages after these manipulations?
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:33:39 AM

They are running their ICO already on their Dashboard. Is there any plan to make an IEO for TELE tokens?

I've already bought some tokens on miracletele and started to staking.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:19:48 PM

They are running their ICO already on their Dashboard. Is there any plan to make an IEO for TELE tokens?

I've already bought some tokens on miracletele and started to staking.
Hmm ... strange, but the developers didn't mention sales. Besides, these are not tokens, but coins. And they cannot be bought and received until their wallet is launched, as they use a hybrid blockchain.
Klennox

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:46:12 PM

So your blockchain is based on the Dash and Pivx blockchain? What privileges does this give you? Does your blockchain have any advantages after these manipulations?

Sure! Tele is developing Trend-Setter to focus on Micro-Transactions in various sectors such as retail, marketing, social content and gaming. Tele is also creating a secure mobile phone that allows secure calling and messaging through the blockchain. Let's hope that the smartphone will be a very interesting design and will not be overvalued
evilcyclope

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:36:59 PM

I see some references to the hybrid blockchain. This can be a good advantage. There are some resources that claim that the hybrid blockchain is 51% less susceptible to hacker attacks. That is, transactions are more secure. Well, in addition, their cost is much lower.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:55:09 PM

I see some references to the hybrid blockchain. This can be a good advantage. There are some resources that claim that the hybrid blockchain is 51% less susceptible to hacker attacks. That is, transactions are more secure. Well, in addition, their cost is much lower.
I don't understand something in this concept. If in a private blockchain transactions are hidden, and in the public blockchain are open, will transactions be hidden in a hybrid blockchain? And who can check my transactions?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 12:47:46 AM

so little info, so many newbies Cheesy
im always weary of anyone who asks me to come off the site "for more info"
but yet they always need BCT for a launchpad... lol
trash

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:14:55 AM

so little info, so many newbies Cheesy
im always weary of anyone who asks me to come off the site "for more info"
but yet they always need BCT for a launchpad... lol
trash
Maybe you're right. But while we do not see on what exchange will be selling tokens.  And in General we do not see in fact any information about the project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  All
  Print  

Jump to: