Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: TELE IEO  (Read 15042 times)
TeleCoin Official (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:15:31 PM

Welcome to the TELE IEO

TELE is a decentralised privacy network, utilising PoW and PoS protocols with master node capabilities. TELE is a hybrid blockchain built from innovations from privacy networks like Dash and PIVX, focused on private and secure transactions and interaction. Some of the features you will find in the TELE wallet include Payment Obfuscation, SwiftTX transactions, In-Built Block Explorer, Rewards from Staking or running a master node and more. Post IEO we will develop a secure network for private communication that will enable encrypted calling, messaging and file sharing alongside the Trend-Setter Platform.

Join the community in our Telegram Channel @t.me/teleplatform & add us on Twitter @ telecoincrypto
Please check out the official website at www.telecoin.info for more information or feel free to ask us any Q's.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 01:16:53 PM

their website says ICO not IEO. there is a big difference about this one. not that i'm judging but assuming a big project like this should rather be getting a domain that would help them look pro than a .info extension. anyway. i'm still unsure as to why this official account says theyre doing IEO so which exchanges are you guys doing it?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TeleCoin Official (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:26:55 PM

Hi All,  the website is being updated as we speak. We cancelled the ICO due to market climate aswell as uncertainty around the ICO market and are now launching our IEO as we feel this is the best way for TELE to launch. We will announce further details of the exchange as will the exchange. In regards to unsold coins they will be burned but more of this information will be made public once the website has been updated.

Thanks
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 06:47:42 PM

This kind of ANN should not be posted at all, until everything is ready. It should clearly states that this is a PRE-ANN.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:20:42 AM

I still don't understand about the IEO whether this is the same as an ICO but if I read it seems that the IEO is better than Ico.
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:40:50 AM

I still don't understand about the IEO whether this is the same as an ICO but if I read it seems that the IEO is better than Ico.
The exchange that conducts this ensures the listing of this token in the near future and this is just a huge plus for investors.
Abduraxman001

Activity: 333
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:56:42 AM

The exchange that conducts this ensures the listing of this token in the near future and this is just a huge plus for investors.
Yes-but only under the condition that all the promises will be fulfilled.
And that's a lot of exchanges have appeared in such scenarios.It is too early to draw conclusions-but you can participate.
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:38:34 PM

what currently known about this coin? Only name?  Why it is posted in advance with almost no info in announcement?
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:13:14 PM

How true is the information on the ICOBench? It says that the start of sales in 22 days. Is it true or is it old information? Are you going to develop a profile there?
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:26:23 PM

Welcome to the TELE IEO

TELE is a decentralised privacy network, utilising PoW and PoS protocols with master node capabilities. TELE is a hybrid blockchain built from innovations from privacy networks like Dash and PIVX, focused on private and secure transactions and interaction. Some of the features you will find in the TELE wallet include Payment Obfuscation, SwiftTX transactions, In-Built Block Explorer, Rewards from Staking or running a master node and more. Post IEO we will develop a secure network for private communication that will enable encrypted calling, messaging and file sharing alongside the Trend-Setter Platform.

Join the community in our Telegram Channel @t.me/teleplatform & add us on Twitter @ telecoincrypto
Please check out the official website at www.telecoin.info for more information or feel free to ask us any Q's.

Thanks

I tried to access the link of this ANN for more information about the project, but this one in maintenance, is there a forecast for return?

OI
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:54:22 AM

Will your wallet have any special features to use it, but not some more popular and proven wallet? What is the benefit of using for us? Are there plans for a version of applications for smartphones?
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:06:23 AM

Will your wallet have any special features to use it, but not some more popular and proven wallet? What is the benefit of using for us? Are there plans for a version of applications for smartphones?
Tele Coins can not be stored in other wallets, its own hybrid blockchain.
The benefit is that you can receive a reward for the creation of masternodes, as well as the wallet supports PoS
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:54:14 AM

So your blockchain is based on the Dash and Pivx blockchain? What privileges does this give you? Does your blockchain have any advantages after these manipulations?
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:33:39 AM

They are running their ICO already on their Dashboard. Is there any plan to make an IEO for TELE tokens?

I've already bought some tokens on miracletele and started to staking.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:19:48 PM

They are running their ICO already on their Dashboard. Is there any plan to make an IEO for TELE tokens?

I've already bought some tokens on miracletele and started to staking.
Hmm ... strange, but the developers didn't mention sales. Besides, these are not tokens, but coins. And they cannot be bought and received until their wallet is launched, as they use a hybrid blockchain.
Klennox

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:46:12 PM

So your blockchain is based on the Dash and Pivx blockchain? What privileges does this give you? Does your blockchain have any advantages after these manipulations?

Sure! Tele is developing Trend-Setter to focus on Micro-Transactions in various sectors such as retail, marketing, social content and gaming. Tele is also creating a secure mobile phone that allows secure calling and messaging through the blockchain. Let's hope that the smartphone will be a very interesting design and will not be overvalued
evilcyclope

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:36:59 PM

I see some references to the hybrid blockchain. This can be a good advantage. There are some resources that claim that the hybrid blockchain is 51% less susceptible to hacker attacks. That is, transactions are more secure. Well, in addition, their cost is much lower.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:55:09 PM

I see some references to the hybrid blockchain. This can be a good advantage. There are some resources that claim that the hybrid blockchain is 51% less susceptible to hacker attacks. That is, transactions are more secure. Well, in addition, their cost is much lower.
I don't understand something in this concept. If in a private blockchain transactions are hidden, and in the public blockchain are open, will transactions be hidden in a hybrid blockchain? And who can check my transactions?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 12:47:46 AM

so little info, so many newbies Cheesy
im always weary of anyone who asks me to come off the site "for more info"
but yet they always need BCT for a launchpad... lol
trash

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:14:55 AM

trash
Maybe you're right. But while we do not see on what exchange will be selling tokens.  And in General we do not see in fact any information about the project.
brussqett

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:09:16 AM

I don't understand something in this concept. If in a private blockchain transactions are hidden, and in the public blockchain are open, will transactions be hidden in a hybrid blockchain? And who can check my transactions?
The user will be able to choose whether transactions are hidden or open them for verification. That is, this solution combines the functions of both concepts.

trash

It's hard enough to earn merit to raise your rank ...
psyko_chewbacca

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:34:18 AM

It's hard enough to earn merit to raise your rank ...

Yes, rank is now very difficult to raise. so I do not even know how to do it and what quality content is needed for this?
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:10:19 AM

I saw one project earlier, i don't remember what it was called... you had to download a wallet, transfer coins to it and leave the computer ON in order to receive even more coins. But they haven’t received a listing on the exchange ... I hope that the IEO will solve this problem and Tele will be much more successful.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:16:34 PM

I saw one project earlier, i don't remember what it was called... you had to download a wallet, transfer coins to it and leave the computer ON in order to receive even more coins. But they haven’t received a listing on the exchange ... I hope that the IEO will solve this problem and Tele will be much more successful.
Only one problem remains - not every exchange supports it. I heard that Binance is capable of that, but listing on the Binance is extremely expensive. Maybe a million dollars? In general, let's hope that Tele know what they are doing  Grin

Even if they buy a listing, Binance plans to hold 1 IEO once a month. That is, they will have to wait in line.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:25:20 PM

Listing on the exchange will allow investors to be more confident in the project and in the coin as a whole. For example, many coins that I bought didn't receive a listing before, although the ICO had ended six months ago. And some very much fell in price.
Now the price on the exchange will already be set, and its growth is entirely in the hands of investors.

Not only in the hands of investors, the growth of the coin primarily relies on the developers hands. The development of their platform should not stop after IEO and should not let the market decide their value. Because if that would be the case, this would be another failed project like any other ICO project. The progress of the platform should be fast enough to attack the fast pace in the crypto market. The competition is tough in this market, otherwise, they will be left behind.

By the way, the tele website is under maintenance at the moment. Let us wait what's gonna be different this time. Good thing, they realized ICO might not work for them in this market condition. But hopefully, they will conduct IEO in a reputable exchange.
sound

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:44:39 AM

Their development will not stop after IEO. Judging by their roadmap on ICOBench, they are planning a sufficient number of different functions. For example, Trend Setter. And also in the case of reaching a hard cap, they will start production of their own smartphone.

own smartphone is certainly interesting, but you also need to understand that this is an investment for a long time and investors often want to profit during the year.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:02:35 AM

IEO's seems to be the new wave of attracting investors. I have heard about the Miracle Tele and have been following up with their development, I do not know if this is the same with the one I am aware of, but again launching in a notable exchange will bring in the attraction
But until we know on what exchange will launch. so we can only wait for the announcements and then it will be possible to draw conclusions.
in any case, this is a good option for the project. This is the only way to collect the necessary amount. by the way what is a soft cap of this project?
Mila.Vitra

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:45:50 AM

IEO's seems to be the new wave of attracting investors. I have heard about the Miracle Tele and have been following up with their development, I do not know if this is the same with the one I am aware of, but again launching in a notable exchange will bring in the attraction
But until we know on what exchange will launch. so we can only wait for the announcements and then it will be possible to draw conclusions.
in any case, this is a good option for the project. This is the only way to collect the necessary amount. by the way what is a soft cap of this project?
The goal of developers - $15 million. This is a hard cap.
I think there is no soft cap at all. But I think several millions will not be a problem.
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:08:43 AM

The goal of developers - $15 million. This is a hard cap.
I think there is no soft cap at all. But I think several millions will not be a problem.
In this market it's quite difficult to raise even a $1 million. But some projects manage to raise several million within 1 day, however, this means good management and marketing.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:45:15 PM

I see that you are proposing to run masternodes, right? Tell me, is it possible to do this using a laptop? And do you need uninterrupted computer operation?

The computing power of one laptop is not as high. You can run it, but the efficiency will be low. Now there are excellent opportunities for renting special VPS servers. Or you can build your own server, especially if you plan to engage in masternodes in the future.
it's not mining. So in fact, computing power is not needed. in fact you just have to work 24/7/365
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:40:46 PM

What is IEO standing for?

Initial Exchange Offerings

The key difference between ICO and IEO is the role of exchanges. With ICO, listing on the exchange can be carried out several months after the round. While with IEO, project developers release tokens and transfer them to the exchange, which, in turn, distributes them to interested investors.

From the point of view of the investor, the process of transfer of funds is changing. Instead of sending cryptocurrency to a smart contract of the project, potential holders will have to open an account on the exchange, transfer cryptocurrency there and, as soon as IEO is launched, buy tokens directly from the exchange.

CristopherCollins77

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:12:54 PM

Unfortunately, I still can't study this project in detail, but the idea itself is of interest. A more modern way to secure transactions and preserve the anonymity of users. I think you can achieve good results thanks to the decision to hold an ieo instead of ico. I am waiting for detailed information. Good luck!
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:14:09 PM

This is a branch of announcements, but there is very little information about the project, I would like to read the information that interests me here.
linxinyuan

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:51:25 AM

This is a branch of announcements, but there is very little information about the project, I would like to read the information that interests me here.
well, as I understand it, they are currently updating the site and will launch it in the near future and then you can see the updated branch.
lazoguzzling

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:30:04 AM

What ways of buying coins can we expect? Will it be possible to buy your coins using other cryptocurrencies? Or at least using a bank card?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:50:07 AM

What ways of buying coins can we expect? Will it be possible to buy your coins using other cryptocurrencies? Or at least using a bank card?

The offer of coins will occur through the exchange. You buy coins the same way you usually do on the exchange. Everything is quite simple and fast. But you need the presence of your chosen currency pair for purchase.
Chrinday

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:19:32 PM

The offer of coins will occur through the exchange. You buy coins the same way you usually do on the exchange. Everything is quite simple and fast. But you need the presence of your chosen currency pair for purchase.
and what currency pairs will be supported? will I need bitcoin or will it be  own exchange tokens like BNB ?
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:42:15 PM

and what currency pairs will be supported? will I need bitcoin or will it be  own exchange tokens like BNB ?
first you need to decide what kind of exchange it will be. and after that, you will need to follow the rules of the exchange. I hope I don't have to verify my identity.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 01:02:12 PM

first you need to decide what kind of exchange it will be. and after that, you will need to follow the rules of the exchange. I hope I don't have to verify my identity.
everything essentially depends on what kind of exchange it will be and how much you are going to invest in the project.
FrederickFarci

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:26:44 PM

The website should earn tomorrow. They do a great job with updating all documents. It seems to me that they created the topic early, however, it's better to do this in advance than later.
But if you are looking for information now - I recommend asking the developers in telegram
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:50:44 PM

Hey. I did not understand what blockchain you will use for this? will you develop your own blockchain or not?

Read the project description carefully: "TELE is a hybrid blockchain built from innovations from privacy networks like Dash and PIVX, focused on private and secure transactions and interaction."

sound

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:10:26 PM

Hey. I did not understand what blockchain you will use for this? will you develop your own blockchain or not?

Read the project description carefully: "TELE is a hybrid blockchain built from innovations from privacy networks like Dash and PIVX, focused on private and secure transactions and interaction."
but in fact they have built their blockchain or will they project just work on the basis of these two blockchains?
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:39:03 PM

but in fact they have built their blockchain or will they project just work on the basis of these two blockchains?

This is a hybrid blockchain that combines the private part and the public part, and works using the technologies of these networks.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:34:57 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 09:38:56 PM by RomanBelich

Tell me more, what is the Trend Setter platform? What is it for and who will use it? And are there any analogues of this technology, or are you the first to do this?

Trend-Setter will be an affiliate reward platform that targets micro transactions, advertising and marketing, retail, gaming and more

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 08:48:37 PM

The idea of TELE sounds promising. But currently I faced with problem on their web site - he is doesn't works. Please, tell me if I am wrong, TELE calls and messages will be realized through blockchain?
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:23:43 PM

The idea of TELE sounds promising. But currently I faced with problem on their web site - he is doesn't works. Please, tell me if I am wrong, TELE calls and messages will be realized through blockchain?

Naturally. All transactions, all money transfers, calls and messages. It will be a kind of blockchain ecosphere. Upon reaching the goal of 15 million dollars, they will start production of their own smartphone.
The site will be updated tomorrow or the day after;)
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:47:10 PM

Naturally. All transactions, all money transfers, calls and messages. It will be a kind of blockchain ecosphere. Upon reaching the goal of 15 million dollars, they will start production of their own smartphone.
The site will be updated tomorrow or the day after;)

That is, they have to do their own operating system? Own messengers and so on? And to all this, your own wallet for desktop and mobile devices?
Chrinday

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:50:06 AM

do you want to build a cellular network that will work p2p? Where you can read more about it.?

I don't think that this is a cellular connection. This is just a type of connection using the blockchain. However, subsequently, the p2p connection will be used in all devices operating on this network, including cell phones too Smiley
but as you know it is possible only in large cities where users will be close to each other.
It would be interesting to learn about the concept of a mobile network and how it will work. And what other services the project will provide for users.
brussqett

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:28:45 AM

do you want to build a cellular network that will work p2p? Where you can read more about it.?

I don't think that this is a cellular connection. This is just a type of connection using the blockchain. However, subsequently, the p2p connection will be used in all devices operating on this network, including cell phones too Smiley

Why so? P2P is quietly being implemented through mobile communication ... even through satellite communication. A special protocol is used and that's it. The most important thing is to create a secure connection, which they plan to do with the help of a hybrid blockchain.
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 10:52:16 AM

How can you tell something is promising? As you can see they only provided a 2 paragraphs of text plus an empty website.

That's not even enough to understand what they are really trying build.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:57:28 AM

How can you tell something is promising? As you can see they only provided a 2 paragraphs of text plus an empty website.

That's not even enough to understand what they are really trying build.

Well... I saw the website earlier, before they closed it for an update. And read their whitepaper. They changed tactics and this embarrassment turned out that the topic was created but the site and documents were closed for updating ... so many people here don't understand why the topic is empty and the site doesn't work. I hope the site will work today and they will edit this topic by adding more information.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:30:43 PM

still, I do not understand what is the reason that the site is still not running? I just can't understand it. Why you take so long to update the information.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:48:47 PM

still, I do not understand what is the reason that the site is still not running? I just can't understand it. Why you take so long to update the information.
apparently still waiting for confirmation from the exchange and then be able to give information.
this is currently the most interesting for investors.
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:12:20 PM

There is insider information from the project developers. They aim to launch the site tonight. So, everything will be fine soon. You can no longer ask why the site is not working Smiley
DiziSquare

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:33:56 PM

I would like to know how fast is your blockchain? I know that Dash makes over a thousand transactions per second. Can your hybrid blockchain show about the same or better result?
Chrinday

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:28:20 AM

Hey. wonderful project. I think that this will be in demand, perhaps we will see a new means of payment although it will not be easy to implement.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:28:43 AM

Hey. tell me whether the bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this and get my first tokens for myself. I think it could be as profitable as possible.

the team plans to launch a rewards program. but it's still in the plans. I would also like to take part in this. This is important to me as an active participant. everything is possible here

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Hey. tell me whether the bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this and get my first tokens for myself. I think it could be as profitable as possible.

the team plans to launch a rewards program. but it's still in the plans. I would also like to take part in this. This is important to me as an active participant. everything is possible here
Let's see how it all works. there is very little news from the team now. we will wait for announcements from you.
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:45:50 AM

the project looks very interesting. I think that users will appreciate it. especially since the possibility of stacking will motivate the community.
MaksonJoe

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:18:01 AM

Hey. wonderful project. I think that this will be in demand, perhaps we will see a new means of payment although it will not be easy to implement.
Well, as I understand it, they have some experience and some systems have already been tested. So, the most difficult thing is to achieve the goal of the IEO, and with good raises, success is quite simple
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:58:33 AM

Well, as I understand it, they have some experience and some systems have already been tested. So, the most difficult thing is to achieve the goal of the IEO, and with good raises, success is quite simple

Recently, many of the IEOs that have been conducted have been very successful. The most important thing is to continue development upon completion. Because sometimes there were cases when the project stopped development after sales. Therefore, to study the team and their intentions is extremely important.
dmccool85

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:01:01 PM

Recently, many of the IEOs that have been conducted have been very successful. The most important thing is to continue development upon completion. Because sometimes there were cases when the project stopped development after sales. Therefore, to study the team and their intentions is extremely important.
I agree with you there. But in this case, we at least get a guaranteed listing on exchanges and will be able to sell our tokens in any case.  this is a plus for investors.
teradont

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:19:04 PM

I agree with you there. But in this case, we at least get a guaranteed listing on exchanges and will be able to sell our tokens in any case.  this is a plus for investors.
but this is important for investors as it guarantees greater security. But still it is necessary to consider the project for the long term .
DroppedM

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:27:12 PM

How PoW, PoS, and Masternodes Work Together for your Privacy

Do you associate cryptocurrencies with privacy? Well, you’re not the only one. You and most people not so familiar with blockchain technology, however, have been misguided. In reality, most cryptocurrencies provide only the basic components of anonymity.

The blockchain is a public ledger of your transactions. Even if there are privacy-focused coins like TeleCoin, Monero, or Zcash that implement different approaches, in the case of the most popular ones (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin), you are just benefiting from a false sense of anonymity. When using these popular coins you are, supposedly, using an anonymous address that nobody knows you’re the owner of. However, all of the funds transacted in and out are visible to anyone curious enough to look, like the governmental authorities, for example.

So, the process is the same as using cash in a store where nobody knows you. Your transaction was taken in by the cash register (same as the blockchain in regard to cryptocurrencies), but nobody asked for your ID. The only confirmation from your part is the physical cash bills that can’t be traced back to you. However, if anyone recognized you in the store, that changes everything.

Your privacy is protected until is proven otherwise. The same goes with cryptocurrencies. If someone can match your Bitcoin address to your identity, your privacy is compromised.

Who’s putting your privacy in danger?

Being aware that there are companies already developing software able to track digital identities on the blockchain, such as Polycoin, Coinalytics, and Chainalysis (with the latter providing these investigatory tools to law enforcement), privacy becomes a much larger concern for cryptocurrency users.

Although these tracking programs work on most coins and tokens, there is one category that is constantly developing technological solutions to protect their users’ privacy. These are the privacy-focused coins that are designed to be private by default by hiding transactions details. They are still using an open ledger that is public, this is of course how decentralization works. The only change is that the transaction information is obfuscated to a certain degree. The amount transacted on the network remains public, but only the persons involved in the transactions will be able to tell what addresses are involved in any given trade. This sounds like the level of privacy we are expecting from a financial transaction, right?

There are different and successful, approaches to solving the privacy issues of cryptocurrencies. Here are the popular ones:

TeleCoin designed a Proof-of-Stake privacy token with Masternode capability, TELE. Masternodes are used to protect transaction details through coin-mixing technology, guaranteeing zero confirmation transactions and allowing for decentralized blockchain voting. We are going to detail their particular solution more because of their unique approach.
Monero still uses the Proof-of-Work protocol, but they implemented ring signatures in order to protect the identity of the ones involved in a transaction. Ring signatures replace the personal signature in a transaction with a collective signature of a group of possible signers.
Zcash network is no different than the usual blockchain structure with one addition: fully encrypted data on the blockchain. It allows two types of transactions: public ones (non-encrypted) and private ones (encrypted). The technology is called zero-knowledge cryptography, which allows the network nodes to verify the transaction as valid under the network’s consensus rules without going past its encryption.
Cloak offers two types of encryption for its users to choose from. One is a peer-to-peer solution called onion-routing privacy protocol (encrypting messages with many layers, much like an onion) and the other is called Enigma, where the transaction data is shuffled with random data. In the second case, only Enigma nodes are able to identify whether the input and output data is accurate.
As you can tell, most of these cryptocurrencies just “patched” the already established blockchain structure. Zcash is encrypting the transaction data but this makes it hard to track simple stats that should be available to any investors, like the current circulating supply. Monero improved the signature part of a transaction, but it makes it really difficult to implement a working wallet for its tokens, affecting its adoption. Cloak definitely brought an improvement in terms of encryption, but it still has a long way to go to become usable. That’s where TeleCoin distances itself from its competitors.

PoW or PoS for increased privacy?

TeleCoin is based on the same principles as the blockchain: a chain of blocks that have digital signatures. Transferring TELE coins requires you to sign the hash of the previous transaction and the public key of the receiver. All of these transactions are then broadcasted publicly to a consensus-based network.

While many coins are actively reaching consensus through the Proof-of-Work (PoW) protocol, TeleCoin is only using it for a limited period of time to incentivize users to join the network, become a node, and establish a community. However, PoW requires an expensive computer calculation, also called mining, which is slow and inefficient in the current environment. Only knowing that it was first introduced in 1993 makes you think that better alternatives might have been invented in the meantime. Well, that better alternative is called Proof-of-Stake (PoS). From the 10,000th block, TeleCoin will switch to the PoS protocol, where the user only needs to show ownership of a certain number of cryptocurrency units if they want to participate in block creation.

PoS allows the TeleCoin network to step into the future of cryptocurrency and become a pioneer of supporting efficiency and performance into the crypto space. While other protocols, especially PoW, require expensive hardware and a fat electricity bill, with PoS, the TELE wallet can be run on most consumer laptops. A TELE owner of 1%, for example, of all the coins in existence would directly weight a stake of 1% on the network which brings him/her a 0.8409 reward for every mined block. It’s not only about getting passive income, but it’s also about being an active participant of the network.

What about the Masternodes?

First, PoS and Masternode technology have two things in common: staking coins for passive income and keeping the network secure. However, Masternodes don’t usually create new blocks, they only have the power to reject blocks and verify transactions; Masternodes are a way to enhance a network based on a PoW or PoS protocol. Dash was the first coin to introduce Masternodes as an upgrade to its PoW protocol. PIVX took the opposite approach using Masternodes along PoS.

In the case of TeleCoin (which is built on top of both Dash and PIVX), Masternodes, while still not being involved in the block creation, have a much more important role regarding the transactions privacy.

TeleCoin Masternodes are involved in every feature of the network:

Obfuscation, the process in which the transactions are made harder to trace, of the collateral held in Masternodes is utilized for coin mixing.
SwiftTX, the guaranteed faster, zero-confirmation transactions are possible due to the collateral staking in Masternodes being used to send to the receiver in seconds.
The decentralized voting system of TeleCoin, in which future advancements are determined through mutual consensus is based on the participation of Masternodes.
Running a TeleCoin Masternode requires 10,000 TELE tokens as collateral. Masternode participants are rewarded at a slightly higher level as compared to just staking through the PoS protocol due to their importance across the network. There’s no restriction in being an active participant of the network, staking, or becoming a Masternode. In fact, there is a guaranteed reward for everyone involved.

Cryptocurrency needs privacy

Following the recent actions from the governments of China and Korea, it remains clear that privacy becomes a requirement for any cryptocurrency that wants to stay alive in the fight with the authorities. Technological advancement will be made on both sides, cryptocurrencies and government’s tracking software. That’s why the solutions that worked some time ago are no longer viable today. We should be looking towards different approaches and projects that are willing to use the technology that works today so we can build upon the one that will work tomorrow.

ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:49:14 PM

Telecoin makes a truly wonderful project that can interest even large and experienced investors. With the POS technology and the ability to start the master node it will be beneficial for everyone who buys coins
Narimann

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:15:06 PM

I have a small request. Can you add more detailed information on setting up a masternode in your white paper? Or will you make additional instructions for investors later?
I think many will find it helpful to have a setup guide.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:39:47 PM

Hello, I am impressed with your desire to secure transactions and make an even safer and faster blockchain. I hope I can support you on the sale when it starts. I am not a very large investor, I am just starting to deal with these, but I will try to buy a couple of thousand coins.
brussqett

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:02:23 PM

Hello, I am impressed with your desire to secure transactions and make an even safer and faster blockchain. I hope I can support you on the sale when it starts. I am not a very large investor, I am just starting to deal with these, but I will try to buy a couple of thousand coins.
A lot of projects that are engaged in the creation of a hybrid blockchain. Tell me, what exactly is the advantage TELECOIN? Why is this better?
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:57:36 PM

A lot of projects that are engaged in the creation of a hybrid blockchain. Tell me, what exactly is the advantage TELECOIN? Why is this better?
Because you get the opportunity to run your masternode and make a profit. In addition, all your transactions can be completely anonymous and instantaneous thanks to the hybrid blockchain. You can choose whether you want to make transactions hidden or accessible.
Mila.Vitra

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:12:25 PM

I hope that I can appreciate your project as soon as the whitepaper is available. I have already studied the old version and was impressed with the scale of your development.
evilcyclope

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:35:47 PM

I hope that I can appreciate your project as soon as the whitepaper is available. I have already studied the old version and was impressed with the scale of your development.
This is indeed a very large project. I hope to see a render of their smartphone on the site. But honestly, I am inclined to the option of joint development with Huawei or some similar corporation. It would be beneficial for both companies.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:31:46 PM

This is indeed a very large project. I hope to see a render of their smartphone on the site. But honestly, I am inclined to the option of joint development with Huawei or some similar corporation. It would be beneficial for both companies.
Hmm ... interesting, but I have already seen the idea of creating a secure smartphone working using the blockchain ... It may be interesting for those who are very concerned about the safety of their data and personal information. It is a pity that in many countries they are now struggling with anonymization.
Klennox

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:35:22 PM

Good day. Congratulations on the launch of the website! I like the updated information, now I will delve into the study of the project. I hope the IEO date will be known soon.
TomHurst

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:56:49 AM

Benefits of Telecoin
• Limited Supply
• Low latency
• Open Source
• Community Based Infrastructure
• Decentralized
• Proof of Stake
• MasterNode
• Paired with the TeleCoin Trend-Setter Platform (reward medium for users)
• Low Transaction Costs
• Anonymity - (Obfuscation)
• Guaranteed Zero Confirmation Transactions (SwiftTX)
• Fast Transaction Speed
• Privacy - No Personal or Sensitive Information Held by Third Parties
• Available to Any Person
teradont

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:07:44 AM

say the project is already on github ? Can I see the codes? And whether the company has passed any audit?
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:27:16 AM

say the project is already on github ? Can I see the codes? And whether the company has passed any audit?

https://github.com/TeleCoinOfficial/TELE
here's their account, but I don't really understand. it is better to wait from the developers of news)
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:43:12 AM

here's their account, but I don't really understand. it is better to wait from the developers of news)
but nevertheless it is a big plus that the project has already been launched. More precisely, the site is already running, but we will wait for news regarding sales.
haninah26

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 08:20:02 AM

but nevertheless it is a big plus that the project has already been launched. More precisely, the site is already running, but we will wait for news regarding sales.

as I understand it pretty soon they have to announce information regarding sales rounds on the exchange.
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:25:39 AM

as I understand it pretty soon they have to announce information regarding sales rounds on the exchange.

Hey guys, some information is already in whitepaper. Look:

May 2019 - Release of TELE wallet for MAC, Windows & Linux
June 2019 – Launch of TELE IEO
July 2019 – Completion of IEO, Listing on Multiple Exchanges start dev of Trend-Setter & IOS/Android App
August 2019 – Add to TELE Core Dev Team, Setup of Euro HQ
September 2019 – Dev of Tele-Fone OS & App, Locate Asia Satellite Offices, Marketing Campaign for Trend-Setter
October 2019 – Setup of Satellite Office, Euro Marketing Campaign
November 2019 - Testing phase on IOS/Android App, Further listing on Exchanges
December 2019 – Australia, US marketing Campaign & Test Runs on Interaction Network
January 2020 – Release TELE App for IOS & Android
February 2020 – Release update on TELE wallet, Testing on Tele-Communication Network
March 2020 – Tele-Fone Prototype Mobile Phone and App Demo
April 2020 - Marketing Campaign for Tele-Fone and TeleFone App
lazoguzzling

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:04:03 AM

Hey guys, some information is already in whitepaper. Look:

May 2019 - Release of TELE wallet for MAC, Windows & Linux
June 2019 – Launch of TELE IEO
July 2019 – Completion of IEO, Listing on Multiple Exchanges start dev of Trend-Setter & IOS/Android App
August 2019 – Add to TELE Core Dev Team, Setup of Euro HQ
September 2019 – Dev of Tele-Fone OS & App, Locate Asia Satellite Offices, Marketing Campaign for Trend-Setter
October 2019 – Setup of Satellite Office, Euro Marketing Campaign
November 2019 - Testing phase on IOS/Android App, Further listing on Exchanges
December 2019 – Australia, US marketing Campaign & Test Runs on Interaction Network
January 2020 – Release TELE App for IOS & Android
February 2020 – Release update on TELE wallet, Testing on Tele-Communication Network
March 2020 – Tele-Fone Prototype Mobile Phone and App Demo
April 2020 - Marketing Campaign for Tele-Fone and TeleFone App

Wow, i.e. work ahead is scheduled. I like this very quick implementation. I hope you can handle it.
Chrinday

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:47:14 AM

the project is interesting but I still do not understand how I can buy these tokens for myself? tell me when will the announcements for this reason.  and what payment methods will you accept?
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:02:29 PM

the project is interesting but I still do not understand how I can buy these tokens for myself? tell me when will the announcements for this reason.  and what payment methods will you accept?

there were no announcements about it. Now the team has launched a website and is negotiating with exchanges so we will wait for news.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:23:59 PM

there were no announcements about it. Now the team has launched a website and is negotiating with exchanges so we will wait for news.
Let's see. if it is an exchange of the top 10 then they will easily collect the hard cap.
DiziSquare

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:37:05 PM

How do you buy coins if the sale has not yet begun? Examine the white paper of the project, it states there that IEO will start in June.
StillMark31

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 12:37:37 PM

Let's see. if it is an exchange of the top 10 then they will easily collect the hard cap.
and what in General soft and hard cap of this project? where can I find information about this coin?
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:45:44 PM

and what in General soft and hard cap of this project? where can I find information about this coin?

Dude, whitepaper updated and available on the official website of the project. If you read it, your questions will disappear immediately.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:11:36 PM

Guys, tell me, do I understand correctly that I can adjust the mining of your coin at home and make a profit? And can I use it as a passive income?
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:18:58 PM

Guys, tell me, do I understand correctly that I can adjust the mining of your coin at home and make a profit? And can I use it as a passive income?
not mining, stacking. the more coins you have the more you can get. this is how it will work.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:31:22 PM

It's curious whether the price will remain on the exchange? With proper management and maintenance of demand for the coin, it should grow fast enough
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:31:40 PM

It's curious whether the price will remain on the exchange? With proper management and maintenance of demand for the coin, it should grow fast enough

I understand that they are planning to enter several exchanges in July. I think they will choose a few new exchanges with a small fee for listing. However, we can rely on the top exchange in case of reaching the goal of 15 million.
Daniel-sweet

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:45:27 PM

not mining, stacking. the more coins you have the more you can get. this is how it will work.
Hello. Tell me pls, if I intend to use staking - what do I need?  Smiley Will it be a special utility or will the staking feature be integrated into the TELE wallet?
RomanBelich

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:40:20 PM

Hello. Tell me pls, if I intend to use staking - what do I need?  Smiley Will it be a special utility or will the staking feature be integrated into the TELE wallet?

Yes, it will be implemented in the wallet. The launch of the wallet is scheduled for May 2019. That is, next month;)

ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:30:28 AM

Greetings. Your site looks quite interesting and modern, and inspires confidence. I am glad that you updated your documents for us. Please tell us about your team.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:03:45 AM

Greetings. Your site looks quite interesting and modern, and inspires confidence. I am glad that you updated your documents for us. Please tell us about your team.
perhaps due to the fact that this highly anonymous cryptocurrency team also decided to remain anonymous to avoid pressure on the project.
StillMark31

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 05:23:00 AM

perhaps due to the fact that this highly anonymous cryptocurrency team also decided to remain anonymous to avoid pressure on the project.
the Creator of bitcoin is also anonymous and it is currently the most popular cryptocurrency. So I think the main thing to look at the achievements of the team.
linxinyuan

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:37:47 AM

the Creator of bitcoin is also anonymous and it is currently the most popular cryptocurrency. So I think the main thing to look at the achievements of the team.
but the Creator of bitcoin did not conduct sales rounds and therefore you need to understand that this will be the most important for everyone.
as an investor, I would still like to get information about the team.
Saidwac

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:53:51 AM

Hi everyone. where can I read more about smartphone manufacturing? what is the uniqueness of this idea and why you think that it will be in demand .
Chrinday

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:11:29 AM

Hi everyone. where can I read more about smartphone manufacturing? what is the uniqueness of this idea and why you think that it will be in demand .
it would be interesting to know how it would all work. As I understand it, smartphone production requires a very large investment.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:37:06 AM

you will need to see how it all works in practice, but in any case, the idea is interesting. So I think it's worth paying attention to.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:31:02 AM

when they started the rounds of sales.? I would like to understand how I can buy tokens and do I need to pre-register for this?
StillMark31

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:46:53 AM

when they started the rounds of sales.? I would like to understand how I can buy tokens and do I need to pre-register for this?
as I understand it will depend specifically on the exchange.  that is, we still don't know what exchange will be made, IEO
linxinyuan

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:02:06 AM

as I understand it will depend specifically on the exchange.  that is, we still don't know what exchange will be made, IEO
are there already some news about the exchange? I didn't see any announcements about it . I hope this will be some kind of a top exchange
teradont

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:17:56 AM

are there already some news about the exchange? I didn't see any announcements about it . I hope this will be some kind of a top exchange
it's not really clear yet.  but as I understand sales start only in the summer. so that until this still long. while I will study the project.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:37:19 AM

it's not really clear yet.  but as I understand sales start only in the summer. so that until this still long. while I will study the project.

Yeah, right. IEO begins in June and lasts about a month.
As for the exchange, we should see the listing news before sales start. And as we are waiting for the announcement of the wallet in May of this year!
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:35:03 PM

As for the exchange, we should see the listing news before sales start. And as we are waiting for the announcement of the wallet in May of this year!
Unfortunately, in May we will receive only wallets for the desktop, bur wallets for mobile devices will be developed later. I believe that it was better to do the opposite, since a much larger number of people use mobile devices to a much greater degree than PCs.

leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:42:40 PM

Unfortunately, in May we will receive only wallets for the desktop, bur wallets for mobile devices will be developed later. I believe that it was better to do the opposite, since a much larger number of people use mobile devices to a much greater degree than PCs.

This is a development strategy. First, an application is made for Windows, Linux and Mac. Then, on its similarity, applications for iOS and Android are made with the involvement of new developers.
TomHurst

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:14:06 PM

I think that TELE is a very promising project with many new and interesting features. Using masternodes and staking makes it quite attractive to investors. Many will receive a very profitable investment.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:03:14 PM

I think that TELE is a very promising project with many new and interesting features. Using masternodes and staking makes it quite attractive to investors. Many will receive a very profitable investment.

It's still too early to judge, but the whitepaper looks very promising. It seems there are some intelligent advisors in the development team. In general, the information presented fairly well.
Interestingly, what about the referral program?
norman-soil

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:56:32 PM

It's still too early to judge, but the whitepaper looks very promising. It seems there are some intelligent advisors in the development team. In general, the information presented fairly well.
Interestingly, what about the referral program?
There will be no referral program, but a reward system. For example, you can run the masternode and receive a reward, or run staking. As well as will be awarded to various partners who will use this coin.
RomanBelich

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:42:34 PM

So to consider your project as a way of passive income - I need about 13 thousand dollars of investment? Roll Eyes
brussqett

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:44:57 PM

So to consider your project as a way of passive income - I need about 13 thousand dollars of investment? Roll Eyes
To start the masternode - yes, but staking will work with any number of coins, respectively, there is no minimum amount to invest. I wouldn't call it passive income. Rather pleasant reward
FrederickFarci

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:19:37 PM

To start the masternode - yes, but staking will work with any number of coins, respectively, there is no minimum amount to invest. I wouldn't call it passive income. Rather pleasant reward

But why. If the demand for a coin grows, the price will also increase. Accordingly, the initial investment will pay off. And thanks to the masternode, you multiply the number of coins. Wink
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:49:49 PM

But why. If the demand for a coin grows, the price will also increase. Accordingly, the initial investment will pay off. And thanks to the masternode, you multiply the number of coins. Wink

Do you think there will be many investors who invest that amount? I am not sure. More than 1-3 thousand dollars are rarely invested, except for professional large investors. Well, maybe there are many of these, but for me the only option is to hold
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:20:47 PM

Who regulates the price of the coin at the initial listing on the exchange? I saw that the price is 1.33 dollars. How do they know it?
mancuerna68

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:14:24 AM

Who regulates the price of the coin at the initial listing on the exchange? I saw that the price is 1.33 dollars. How do they know it?
I do not understand where the team has such information. I think it's something unreal for me.  I haven't seen any information that confirms that.
AntonioM

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:27:23 AM

I do not understand where the team has such information. I think it's something unreal for me.  I haven't seen any information that confirms that.
there have not been any official announcements regarding token sales yet. So let's wait for the official announcement from the team.
harroucheamiravo

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:40:02 AM

as I understand it, there has not been any news regarding the exchange on which the token sales will be held?
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:54:09 AM

as I understand it, there has not been any news regarding the exchange on which the token sales will be held?
in the official chat wrote that in the summer will be launched the sale of tokens. So let's wait for news sales.
but in fact I like that the project is already presented in such well-known media.
salmonson

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:09:43 AM

in the official chat wrote that in the summer will be launched the sale of tokens. So let's wait for news sales.
but in fact I like that the project is already presented in such well-known media.
the site has all the information about this at the moment. I must say that the project is developing quite rapidly.
Chrinday

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:28:09 AM

well, the idea of a hybrid blockchain is interesting to me.  I wonder whether mining and what income users will be able to get? I would like to understand how users can earn.
johra123

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:42:26 AM

well, the idea of a hybrid blockchain is interesting to me.  I wonder whether mining and what income users will be able to get? I would like to understand how users can earn.
I read that it would be a start node and will be stalking. but I haven't read anything like that about mining.
linxinyuan

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:58:47 AM

I read that it would be a start node and will be stalking. but I haven't read anything like that about mining.
all information is on the website and in many reputable media. 
for me, the launch of the node looks very promising.
DroppedM

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:19:13 AM

what dollar amount is needed to start the node? and do I need to buy a server for this?
teradont

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:17:22 AM

what dollar amount is needed to start the node? and do I need to buy a server for this?
as far as I know they offer some preferential terms for the purchase of the server. I might be wrong, though.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:32:58 AM

You need to buy 10.000 TELE coins. It's about $13.3 thousand at a price of $1.33 for 1 coin.

as far as I know they offer some preferential terms for the purchase of the server. I might be wrong, though.

No, I haven't heard about the assistance in buying or renting a VPS server from the developers. This is your concern.
Daniel-sweet

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:57:38 AM

This can be done from home PC. But if you are an enthusiast, then Internet providers can often rent it. At the same time you dont have to place it at home. This is done remotely.
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:34:49 AM

This can be done from home PC. But if you are an enthusiast, then Internet providers can often rent it. At the same time you dont have to place it at home. This is done remotely.

It's interesting. After all, with the masternode earnings will be much higher, right? I wonder how many masternodes can be run from one server?
lazoguzzling

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:07:25 PM

The developers indicated a price of $1.33 in the telegram channel. So this is not fictional information, but data received from the chat administrator. Maybe the price will be changed, maybe not. But at the moment this is the latest price information.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:20:17 PM

The developers indicated a price of $1.33 in the telegram channel. So this is not fictional information, but data received from the chat administrator. Maybe the price will be changed, maybe not. But at the moment this is the latest price information.

This is a fairly large price for a coin not yet listed. Usually, the price fluctuates around 10 cents, I have seen it many times ...
DiziSquare

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:02:07 PM

This is a fairly large price for a coin not yet listed. Usually, the price fluctuates around 10 cents, I have seen it many times ...

No, the primary price is always set by the developers. They also pay for listing. The exchange only establishes the rules that must be followed.
Narimann

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:46:19 PM

I think that thanks to the extensive reward systems for maintaining masternodes, staking, and thanks to the TrendSetter platform, your coin will gain popularity very quickly.
brussqett

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:26:29 PM

I think that thanks to the extensive reward systems for maintaining masternodes, staking, and thanks to the TrendSetter platform, your coin will gain popularity very quickly.

For sure. It seems to me now that many investors are looking for exactly the IEO for investment, since ICO is no longer of any interest. And due to the fact that IEO is now quite a bit, TELE COIN should attract a lot of attention
Mila.Vitra

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:48:49 PM

For sure. It seems to me now that many investors are looking for exactly the IEO for investment, since ICO is no longer of any interest. And due to the fact that IEO is now quite a bit, TELE COIN should attract a lot of attention

IEO is very popular since the end of 2018. TELE will be interesting to fans of mining and hodling  Cheesy Grin
norman-soil

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:24:08 PM

IEO is very popular since the end of 2018. TELE will be interesting to fans of mining and hodling  Cheesy Grin

Developers will need to maintain the speed of development in order for the demand for the coin not to fall. Following their roadmap, the TELE coin should be on par with the more well-known cryptocurrencies in a year
dmccool85

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:49:27 AM

I agree it will be interesting, but still I would like to know about the listing. That is, I need to be sure that I can sell my tokens.
StillMark31

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 08:07:38 AM

Developers will need to maintain the speed of development in order for the demand for the coin not to fall. Following their roadmap, the TELE coin should be on par with the more well-known cryptocurrencies in a year
this is certainly an interesting forecast, but I have not seen any announcements about it. so I Will follow the development of this project. let's see how fast they collect the hard cap
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:34:19 AM

Hey. please tell me when the test network will be launched? and will there be any way to track the transactions?
sound

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:13:46 AM

Hey. please tell me when the test network will be launched? and will there be any way to track the transactions?
as far as I understand it will be the most anonymous platform.so I don't think it will be tracked to which cats you transferred the money to.
burya2

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:33:29 AM

at the moment, I consider the launch of the node. I think it may be a profitable investment for a long time. moreover, it will be possible to reinvest the income.
atowas2015

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:01:02 PM

at the moment, I consider the launch of the node. I think it may be a profitable investment for a long time. moreover, it will be possible to reinvest the income.
but in any case, let's see how it will work in practice. you will need to understand how to sell all these tokens. I hope this will be a top 10 exchange.
Chrinday

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:20:08 PM

but in any case, let's see how it will work in practice. you will need to understand how to sell all these tokens. I hope this will be a top 10 exchange.
so far I have not seen any announcements regarding the exchange, but as I understand the sale will start only in the summer. So I will wait for announcements from the team.
Chrinday

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:47:19 AM

Hey. This is an interesting idea, but what are the advantages over other cryptocurrencies that also offer high anonymity ? what are your advantages over them?
well, the idea of a hybrid blockchain will be interesting, but I think this is not enough and you need to have a strong team of partners and a strong team of developers in order for the project to be successful.
dmccool85

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:24:13 AM

Hey. This is an interesting idea, but what are the advantages over other cryptocurrencies that also offer high anonymity ? what are your advantages over them?
well, the idea of a hybrid blockchain will be interesting, but I think this is not enough and you need to have a strong team of partners and a strong team of developers in order for the project to be successful.
as far as I understand the team will be anonymous to avoid pressure on the project. But at the same time it can reduce the confidence of investors.
in any case, I will support the sales stages in the exchanges. those who take part in the IEO is usually can earn a X4 in for 1 month . This is now normal practice
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:42:11 AM

their website says ICO not IEO. there is a big difference about this one. not that i'm judging but assuming a big project like this should rather be getting a domain that would help them look pro than a .info extension. anyway. i'm still unsure as to why this official account says theyre doing IEO so which exchanges are you guys doing it?
which I knew they were holding a second ICO, because their first ICO phase was finished. but the truth of the info would be better if you ask the Official telegram group from the Miracle Tele Project
harroucheamiravo

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:41:19 PM

which I knew they were holding a second ICO, because their first ICO phase was finished. but the truth of the info would be better if you ask the Official telegram group from the Miracle Tele Project

how much money have they raised so far? already have any information about this? I just didn't hear about them having sales rounds.
teradont

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:38:16 PM

do you have any business plan?  I would like to understand what you offer to investors for the long term and how your company plans to make money?
burya2

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:58:54 PM

Hey. please tell me what about mining? Do you plan something like this? I would like to understand how it all works and what algorithm will be mining .
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 03:13:24 PM

tell me about the team? will it be anonymous or will it participate in any blockchain conferences? I'd like to know about that.

MMM Extra Is Good !
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:33:44 AM

tell me about the team? will it be anonymous or will it participate in any blockchain conferences? I'd like to know about that.
in fact, it's not really important to me. the most important thing for me is the opportunity to earn as an investor. So let's see how this project will develop.
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:57:25 AM

in fact, it's not really important to me. the most important thing for me is the opportunity to earn as an investor. So let's see how this project will develop.
well, everything will depend on the HYIP around this project and on how popular it will be and on how much the company is ready to allocate for marketing.
ahmad24

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:19:38 AM

well, everything will depend on the HYIP around this project and on how popular it will be and on how much the company is ready to allocate for marketing.
this requires large investments. at least the project will need to collect a soft cap.
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:43:35 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2019, 07:02:48 AM by Mikhailxzx

this requires large investments. at least the project will need to collect a soft cap.
I hope that investors will be active. according to the latest data projects can collect a hard cap in 1 day if the exchange is of the top 10
teradont

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:08:23 AM

I hope that investors will be active. according to the latest data projects can collect a hard cap in 1 day if the exchange is of the top 10

we'll wait and see how it all works. But I do not know what kind of exchange it will be or perhaps the sale will be on several exchanges.
DroppedM

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:57:12 AM

we'll wait and see how it all works. But I do not know what kind of exchange it will be or perhaps the sale will be on several exchanges.
as far as I understand they have already conducted any sales rounds . But I do not know what investments have been attracted at the moment.
burya2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:28:34 AM

what is the practical application of this project? So you're going to use this as a means of payment or something ?
Bitnoval

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:51:10 AM

please tell me whether I can currently buy tokens for myself or sales will begin only in the summer. it's very important to me.
jeffrost

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:09:52 AM

please tell me whether I can currently buy tokens for myself or sales will begin only in the summer. it's very important to me.
well, we will wait for news regarding sales rounds. I just wonder what kind of exchange will support your project and with whom you have already agreed on this.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:42:04 AM

we will wait for the start of sales. I think I can support this project. the exchange.
vinirocket

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:06:12 AM

we will wait for the start of sales. I think I can support this project. the exchange.
but so far there were no announcements regarding the sales rounds. so we will wait for announcements from developers. in many ways, success will depend on what kind of exchange it will be.
AntonioM

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:17:48 AM

but so far there were no announcements regarding the sales rounds. so we will wait for announcements from developers. in many ways, success will depend on what kind of exchange it will be.
announcements will be a little later as sales start only in the summer. so I will follow the news from the team. I think this project has a great future.
Chrinday

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:03:51 AM

the project looks interesting and I think it will help me to make money in the early stages. Unless of course you choose the exchange from the top 10 for the listing.
so far we haven't heard any news regarding the exchange. So we will follow the announcements from the team. But in any case, IEO is now the right decision in this market.
I agree. I think that the project will be able to collect the hard cap already in 1 day.
I hope so and will and in such a case I will be able support this project. But let's see how it will work in practice.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 06:48:50 AM

Do we know on which exchange will be TELE offered? I did not find this information.
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:02:35 AM

Do we know on which exchange will be TELE offered? I did not find this information.
haven't had that kind of information. I myself am waiting for announcements about this. for me, it is still very important what kind of exchange it will be.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 07:10:35 AM

Github Link for the sourcecode ?
and what is an ieo ?

buzhdao

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:38:49 AM

and what is an ieo ?

that's what I found on their website. but the exchange is not yet any information.
StillMark31

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:13:51 AM

and what is an ieo ?

that's what I found on their website. but the exchange is not yet any information.
curiously codes have already passed any audit by the rating agencies.
teradont

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:05:33 PM

where can I read more about the team? some of them have already had a successful business before or not? I would like to understand if you have reputable blockchain developers?
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:12:37 PM

where can I read more about the team? some of them have already had a successful business before or not? I would like to understand if you have reputable blockchain developers?

You can read the current team information on this page - https://www.telecoin.info/team/

But you cannot find a detailed experience on any team members listed on this page, Some members have Linkedin page but others are just plain pictures.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Chrinday

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:20:17 AM

I think the project has a future and I can make very good money on it. Perhaps I'll start with run nodes, but unfortunately, there is very little information about it.
apparently this has not yet come any time. So it makes sense to monitor how the project develops.
but in the official chat wrote that the network has already been testing at the moment.
well, that's good news.  we will wait for reports from the team. I think it should be as public as possible so that we understand that the network works.
in the official chat developers wrote about what will make video reports. I think this format is the most suitable for the community.
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:54:11 AM

indeed this project is extraordinary and I will try to dig deeper to produce generals more than this project.
teradont

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:07:39 PM

Hey. how many tokens can I buy for myself*? and when will the sales start? is there any news for me or not?
sales will start only in the summer as far as I understand. But still, IEO is just the perfect solution. I think the project will collect the hard hat for 1 day. thanks to a unique concept.
but I would like to understand more about the practical application of these tokens. Will it be a means of payment or will they perform some other function?
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:44:19 AM

have not yet been any news about the exchange. as I understand it all we can find out only next week.
harroucheamiravo

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:27:46 AM

let's see how it works. I think that this is a very interesting concept and the world really needs the most anonymous cryptocurrency.
atowas2015

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:09:39 AM

let's see how it works. I think that this is a very interesting concept and the world really needs the most anonymous cryptocurrency.
but I still do not understand why this coin will be better than dash?  why don't users just use a cryptocurrency that is already popular.
vinirocket

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:42:10 AM

but I still do not understand why this coin will be better than dash?  why don't users just use a cryptocurrency that is already popular.
probably still there are some technical advantages to use this project as a new means of payment.
ahmad24

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:21:06 AM

probably still there are some technical advantages to use this project as a new means of payment.
I also wonder what will happen to volatility and what will be the speed of transactions?  So let's see how it all works. Still, now rarely use cryptocurrencies as a means of payment.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:25:09 AM

I thought it is officially telegram coin that was announced several months ago but it was another project. Good luck to your project.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:36:02 AM

I thought it is officially telegram coin that was announced several months ago but it was another project. Good luck to your project.
well, in fact, this project has no connection with telegrams. so I will wait for announcements. as I understand these guys want to show something really interesting.
miko7

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:52:38 AM

are you kidding me?) there is no connection this is a completely different project.  But the prospects are really huge. So I will monitor the growth of this project.
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:59:03 AM

are you kidding me?) there is no connection this is a completely different project.  But the prospects are really huge. So I will monitor the growth of this project.
it is a pity that there are no announcements regarding when we can buy these tokens. but in any case, I will wait and hope it will be a top exchange.

What exactly are the prospects of this project? Write at least one reason why an investor to buy a share here? Developers who are not in this project? Or tokenomics which is also missing?
teradont

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:15:51 PM

it is a pity that there are no announcements regarding when we can buy these tokens. but in any case, I will wait and hope it will be a top exchange.

What exactly are the prospects of this project? Write at least one reason why an investor to buy a share here? Developers who are not in this project? Or tokenomics which is also missing?
apparently this is some sort of speculative. That is, you can take part in the IEO and get a guaranteed listing. I think it will be possible to do X4-X5 in a short time.
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:19:04 PM

There's none, There's no reason to buy this coin due to lack of project information in the ANN, All wallet in the website shows coming soon. Why would anyone invest in an idea that brings nothing new to the table same old same old.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
AntonioM

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:47:02 PM

will there be mining? can you tell me what it will look like and can you tell when the wallet will be available?
as I understand it will also be mining and stacking.
I think it will be very interesting for the community. I think it will be very important.
all??? like would understand more detail what practical the use of this coin. That is, it will be any business or something else? how will the company make money?
ahmad86goo

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:27:46 AM

is it possible mining on graphics cards? is there any information about this? so I will follow the start of this project and would like to try mining.
jeffrost

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:58:13 AM

what equipment do you need to realize mining? or mining will not be at the moment? I would like to understand how you can get these coins for me
AntonioM

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:01:31 AM

what equipment do you need to realize mining? or mining will not be at the moment? I would like to understand how you can get these coins for me
at this point, I've only read about running nodes and haven't read anything like this for myself. but I think that the node would be run
dmccool85

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:46:55 AM

there are already some information regarding the rounds of sales? I would like to know when I will be able to buy tokens. and what an exchange that would be. I hope that all the same it will be a popular exchange.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:46:47 AM

as I understand it needs about $ 10K to run the site? I think this is a very large amount for this....

MMM Extra Is Good !
ahmad24

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:12:47 AM

Quote from: Kasperiko link=topic=5127265.msg50781797#msg50781797

rather, it is the technical advantages of the network. But this does not mean that the coin will be in demand especially without a marketing company. so we will wait for news from the team.
buzhdao

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:35:12 AM

rather, it is the technical advantages of the network. But this does not mean that the coin will be in demand especially without a marketing company. so we will wait for news from the team.
in any case, they will hold an IEO and this is a huge prospect for investors. it will be possible to make X3-X4 without risks.
StillMark31

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 04:57:54 AM

in any case, they will hold an IEO and this is a huge prospect for investors. it will be possible to make X3-X4 without risks.
well, let's at least wait for announcements regarding exchanges. It at least has to be a popular exchange and then it will be possible to collect a hard cap in some days.
teradont

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:30:59 AM

let's see how quickly the project will develop .
tell me why there is so little information about the team now? is there information about this or not?
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 06:20:48 AM

tell me why there is so little information about the team now? is there information about this or not?
all information on the website and I haven't seen announcements for the team. but in any case, we will wait for the growth of the project.

MMM Extra Is Good !
johra123

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:49:43 AM

all information on the website and I haven't seen announcements for the team. but in any case, we will wait for the growth of the project.
but for this I would like to understand what practical application of the project and know more about the business model?
Ankit7723

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:38:58 AM

tell me what practical application of these coins is already known? do you have partners who will accept coins as a means of payment? perhaps any arrangements with the shops?
inokrambol

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 08:07:37 AM

are the developers planning a bounty program ? I would like to understand for myself whether I can get these tokens now or not?
Bitnoval

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:35:13 AM

are the developers planning a bounty program ? I would like to understand for myself whether I can get these tokens now or not?
in the official chat wrote that it would be the bounty program and I will definitely take part in it. Because it is impossible to buy tokens now.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:09:48 AM

tell me whether the test version of the wallet is available at the moment? I just want to understand what it looks like and how it works.
inokrambol

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 05:44:28 AM

tell me whether the test version of the wallet is available at the moment? I just want to understand what it looks like and how it works.
in the official chat wrote that you can test the wallet now but you will need to take into account that this is the alpha version of the wallet.
johra123

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:04:48 AM

in the official chat wrote that you can test the wallet now but you will need to take into account that this is the alpha version of the wallet.
now I will test it for myself and I was just very interested. let's see how it all will work and we can draw conclusions.
jeffrost

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:30:48 AM

why is the project technically better than other cryptocurrencies? for example he is better than dash? why will users use this particular coin?
Chrinday

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:56:21 AM

why is the project technically better than other cryptocurrencies? for example he is better than dash? why will users use this particular coin?
I'm also very interested and I would like to understand all this for myself. so I will monitor the growth of the project.
miko7

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:20:58 AM

what does mining look like at the moment? or you will not have mining at the moment? I would like to understand what equipment is needed for this?
inokrambol

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:42:42 AM

what does mining look like at the moment? or you will not have mining at the moment? I would like to understand what equipment is needed for this?
I haven't seen any announcements about it yet but it seems to me it would be much more profitable to run the node for me.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:12:40 AM

I haven't seen any announcements about it yet but it seems to me it would be much more profitable to run the node for me.
as I understand this will need about 10 dollars if I understand correctly.

MMM Extra Is Good !
dmccool85

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:44:30 AM

$ 10,000 is needed for this. if I read it right. But you can get a very good passive income.
ahmad24

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:00:16 AM

$ 10,000 is needed for this. if I read it right. But you can get a very good passive income.
this is quite a large amount and I'm not sure that everyone can afford it.
it is better to just buy tokens for long-term storage.
67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:45:48 AM

You made a great start to crypto markets. But now volume down. Have you got any plan or partnership to make volume up ?
jeffrost

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:06:36 AM

You made a great start to crypto markets. But now volume down. Have you got any plan or partnership to make volume up ?
I didn't see any announcements about the start of sales rounds. so we just have to wait. I think that they will be able to collect the required amount if the exchange is popular.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:27:16 AM

I didn't see any announcements about the start of sales rounds. so we just have to wait. I think that they will be able to collect the required amount if the exchange is popular.
as I understand this information will be published soon. so for now, we just have to wait . I will buy these coins because it seems to me that the project will be popular.
AntonioM

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:42:52 AM

Hey. will the team be public? and will the team take part in any international conferences?
buzhdao

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:20:44 AM

Hey. will the team be public? and will the team take part in any international conferences?
now while there are no announcements. let's see how public the team will be. I will monitor how it all will develop in practice.
teradont

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:40:52 AM

now while there are no announcements. let's see how public the team will be. I will monitor how it all will develop in practice.
perhaps the team should be anonymous as this is the most anonymous coin. to avoid pressure on the team.
CoinMin3r

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:48:35 AM

perhaps the team should be anonymous as this is the most anonymous coin. to avoid pressure on the team.
Actually only development and progress matters not the identity of team. But unfortunately people love and want privacy based anonymous coin and at the same time they also don't want anonymous team and want to see team's public face.
StillMark31

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 04:58:08 AM

Actually only development and progress matters not the identity of team. But unfortunately people love and want privacy based anonymous coin and at the same time they also don't want anonymous team and want to see team's public face.
you're right and I currently do not understand how best to proceed in this situation. Because without the trust of investors, the project will not receive further development.
vinirocket

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:42:53 AM

you're right and I currently do not understand how best to proceed in this situation. Because without the trust of investors, the project will not receive further development.
I think the team will be able to make this decision on their own. importantly to exchange on which will undergo IEO was popular and then I will support project.
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:40:31 AM

I think the team will be able to make this decision on their own. importantly to exchange on which will undergo IEO was popular and then I will support project.
soon there will be a lot of information about this. and also I'm more interested in mining. What equipment do you need for this?
miko7

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:10:16 AM

soon there will be a lot of information about this. and also I'm more interested in mining. What equipment do you need for this?
I would be interested in how it would all work. But I'd rather just buy the tokens on the exchange. it will be much more profitable.
inokrambol

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 07:37:00 AM

Hey. I would like to understand whether the team will participate in any international conferences? I just wanted to see the team work as publicly as possible.
Chrinday

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:49:26 AM

Hey. I would like to understand whether the team will participate in any international conferences? I just wanted to see the team work as publicly as possible.
in the future, there should be announcements about this. At this stage of development the team is focused on IEO . I think that's the most important thing right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: