Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TELE IEO  (Read 15042 times)
Josen5000

Activity: 313
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:50:44 PM

Hey. I did not understand what blockchain you will use for this? will you develop your own blockchain or not?

Read the project description carefully: "TELE is a hybrid blockchain built from innovations from privacy networks like Dash and PIVX, focused on private and secure transactions and interaction."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:10:26 PM

Hey. I did not understand what blockchain you will use for this? will you develop your own blockchain or not?

Read the project description carefully: "TELE is a hybrid blockchain built from innovations from privacy networks like Dash and PIVX, focused on private and secure transactions and interaction."
but in fact they have built their blockchain or will they project just work on the basis of these two blockchains?
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:39:03 PM

but in fact they have built their blockchain or will they project just work on the basis of these two blockchains?

This is a hybrid blockchain that combines the private part and the public part, and works using the technologies of these networks.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:34:57 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 09:38:56 PM by RomanBelich

Tell me more, what is the Trend Setter platform? What is it for and who will use it? And are there any analogues of this technology, or are you the first to do this?

Trend-Setter will be an affiliate reward platform that targets micro transactions, advertising and marketing, retail, gaming and more

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 08:48:37 PM

The idea of TELE sounds promising. But currently I faced with problem on their web site - he is doesn't works. Please, tell me if I am wrong, TELE calls and messages will be realized through blockchain?
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:23:43 PM

The idea of TELE sounds promising. But currently I faced with problem on their web site - he is doesn't works. Please, tell me if I am wrong, TELE calls and messages will be realized through blockchain?

Naturally. All transactions, all money transfers, calls and messages. It will be a kind of blockchain ecosphere. Upon reaching the goal of 15 million dollars, they will start production of their own smartphone.
The site will be updated tomorrow or the day after;)
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:47:10 PM

Naturally. All transactions, all money transfers, calls and messages. It will be a kind of blockchain ecosphere. Upon reaching the goal of 15 million dollars, they will start production of their own smartphone.
The site will be updated tomorrow or the day after;)

That is, they have to do their own operating system? Own messengers and so on? And to all this, your own wallet for desktop and mobile devices?
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:50:06 AM

do you want to build a cellular network that will work p2p? Where you can read more about it.?

I don't think that this is a cellular connection. This is just a type of connection using the blockchain. However, subsequently, the p2p connection will be used in all devices operating on this network, including cell phones too Smiley
but as you know it is possible only in large cities where users will be close to each other.
It would be interesting to learn about the concept of a mobile network and how it will work. And what other services the project will provide for users.
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:28:45 AM

do you want to build a cellular network that will work p2p? Where you can read more about it.?

I don't think that this is a cellular connection. This is just a type of connection using the blockchain. However, subsequently, the p2p connection will be used in all devices operating on this network, including cell phones too Smiley

Why so? P2P is quietly being implemented through mobile communication ... even through satellite communication. A special protocol is used and that's it. The most important thing is to create a secure connection, which they plan to do with the help of a hybrid blockchain.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 10:52:16 AM

How can you tell something is promising? As you can see they only provided a 2 paragraphs of text plus an empty website.

That's not even enough to understand what they are really trying build.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:57:28 AM

How can you tell something is promising? As you can see they only provided a 2 paragraphs of text plus an empty website.

That's not even enough to understand what they are really trying build.

Well... I saw the website earlier, before they closed it for an update. And read their whitepaper. They changed tactics and this embarrassment turned out that the topic was created but the site and documents were closed for updating ... so many people here don't understand why the topic is empty and the site doesn't work. I hope the site will work today and they will edit this topic by adding more information.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:30:43 PM

still, I do not understand what is the reason that the site is still not running? I just can't understand it. Why you take so long to update the information.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:48:47 PM

still, I do not understand what is the reason that the site is still not running? I just can't understand it. Why you take so long to update the information.
apparently still waiting for confirmation from the exchange and then be able to give information.
this is currently the most interesting for investors.
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:12:20 PM

There is insider information from the project developers. They aim to launch the site tonight. So, everything will be fine soon. You can no longer ask why the site is not working Smiley
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:33:56 PM

I would like to know how fast is your blockchain? I know that Dash makes over a thousand transactions per second. Can your hybrid blockchain show about the same or better result?
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:28:20 AM

Hey. wonderful project. I think that this will be in demand, perhaps we will see a new means of payment although it will not be easy to implement.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:28:43 AM

Hey. tell me whether the bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this and get my first tokens for myself. I think it could be as profitable as possible.

the team plans to launch a rewards program. but it's still in the plans. I would also like to take part in this. This is important to me as an active participant. everything is possible here

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Hey. tell me whether the bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this and get my first tokens for myself. I think it could be as profitable as possible.

the team plans to launch a rewards program. but it's still in the plans. I would also like to take part in this. This is important to me as an active participant. everything is possible here
Let's see how it all works. there is very little news from the team now. we will wait for announcements from you.
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:45:50 AM

the project looks very interesting. I think that users will appreciate it. especially since the possibility of stacking will motivate the community.
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:18:01 AM

Hey. wonderful project. I think that this will be in demand, perhaps we will see a new means of payment although it will not be easy to implement.
Well, as I understand it, they have some experience and some systems have already been tested. So, the most difficult thing is to achieve the goal of the IEO, and with good raises, success is quite simple
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: