Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TELE IEO  (Read 15042 times)
StillMark31

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:46:53 AM

when they started the rounds of sales.? I would like to understand how I can buy tokens and do I need to pre-register for this?
as I understand it will depend specifically on the exchange.  that is, we still don't know what exchange will be made, IEO
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
linxinyuan

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:02:06 AM

when they started the rounds of sales.? I would like to understand how I can buy tokens and do I need to pre-register for this?
as I understand it will depend specifically on the exchange.  that is, we still don't know what exchange will be made, IEO
are there already some news about the exchange? I didn't see any announcements about it . I hope this will be some kind of a top exchange
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:17:56 AM

are there already some news about the exchange? I didn't see any announcements about it . I hope this will be some kind of a top exchange
it's not really clear yet.  but as I understand sales start only in the summer. so that until this still long. while I will study the project.
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:37:19 AM

it's not really clear yet.  but as I understand sales start only in the summer. so that until this still long. while I will study the project.

Yeah, right. IEO begins in June and lasts about a month.
As for the exchange, we should see the listing news before sales start. And as we are waiting for the announcement of the wallet in May of this year!
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:35:03 PM

As for the exchange, we should see the listing news before sales start. And as we are waiting for the announcement of the wallet in May of this year!
Unfortunately, in May we will receive only wallets for the desktop, bur wallets for mobile devices will be developed later. I believe that it was better to do the opposite, since a much larger number of people use mobile devices to a much greater degree than PCs.

leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:42:40 PM

Unfortunately, in May we will receive only wallets for the desktop, bur wallets for mobile devices will be developed later. I believe that it was better to do the opposite, since a much larger number of people use mobile devices to a much greater degree than PCs.

This is a development strategy. First, an application is made for Windows, Linux and Mac. Then, on its similarity, applications for iOS and Android are made with the involvement of new developers.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:14:06 PM

I think that TELE is a very promising project with many new and interesting features. Using masternodes and staking makes it quite attractive to investors. Many will receive a very profitable investment.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:03:14 PM

I think that TELE is a very promising project with many new and interesting features. Using masternodes and staking makes it quite attractive to investors. Many will receive a very profitable investment.

It's still too early to judge, but the whitepaper looks very promising. It seems there are some intelligent advisors in the development team. In general, the information presented fairly well.
Interestingly, what about the referral program?
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:56:32 PM

It's still too early to judge, but the whitepaper looks very promising. It seems there are some intelligent advisors in the development team. In general, the information presented fairly well.
Interestingly, what about the referral program?
There will be no referral program, but a reward system. For example, you can run the masternode and receive a reward, or run staking. As well as will be awarded to various partners who will use this coin.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:42:34 PM

So to consider your project as a way of passive income - I need about 13 thousand dollars of investment? Roll Eyes
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:44:57 PM

So to consider your project as a way of passive income - I need about 13 thousand dollars of investment? Roll Eyes
To start the masternode - yes, but staking will work with any number of coins, respectively, there is no minimum amount to invest. I wouldn't call it passive income. Rather pleasant reward
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:19:37 PM

To start the masternode - yes, but staking will work with any number of coins, respectively, there is no minimum amount to invest. I wouldn't call it passive income. Rather pleasant reward

But why. If the demand for a coin grows, the price will also increase. Accordingly, the initial investment will pay off. And thanks to the masternode, you multiply the number of coins. Wink
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:49:49 PM

But why. If the demand for a coin grows, the price will also increase. Accordingly, the initial investment will pay off. And thanks to the masternode, you multiply the number of coins. Wink

Do you think there will be many investors who invest that amount? I am not sure. More than 1-3 thousand dollars are rarely invested, except for professional large investors. Well, maybe there are many of these, but for me the only option is to hold
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:20:47 PM

Who regulates the price of the coin at the initial listing on the exchange? I saw that the price is 1.33 dollars. How do they know it?
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:14:24 AM

Who regulates the price of the coin at the initial listing on the exchange? I saw that the price is 1.33 dollars. How do they know it?
I do not understand where the team has such information. I think it's something unreal for me.  I haven't seen any information that confirms that.
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:27:23 AM

I do not understand where the team has such information. I think it's something unreal for me.  I haven't seen any information that confirms that.
there have not been any official announcements regarding token sales yet. So let's wait for the official announcement from the team.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:40:02 AM

as I understand it, there has not been any news regarding the exchange on which the token sales will be held?
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:54:09 AM

as I understand it, there has not been any news regarding the exchange on which the token sales will be held?
in the official chat wrote that in the summer will be launched the sale of tokens. So let's wait for news sales.
but in fact I like that the project is already presented in such well-known media.
salmonson

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:09:43 AM

in the official chat wrote that in the summer will be launched the sale of tokens. So let's wait for news sales.
but in fact I like that the project is already presented in such well-known media.
the site has all the information about this at the moment. I must say that the project is developing quite rapidly.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:28:09 AM

well, the idea of a hybrid blockchain is interesting to me.  I wonder whether mining and what income users will be able to get? I would like to understand how users can earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: