Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TELE IEO  (Read 15039 times)
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:15:51 PM

I thought it is officially telegram coin that was announced several months ago but it was another project. Good luck to your project.
are you kidding me?) there is no connection this is a completely different project.  But the prospects are really huge. So I will monitor the growth of this project.
it is a pity that there are no announcements regarding when we can buy these tokens. but in any case, I will wait and hope it will be a top exchange.

What exactly are the prospects of this project? Write at least one reason why an investor to buy a share here? Developers who are not in this project? Or tokenomics which is also missing?
apparently this is some sort of speculative. That is, you can take part in the IEO and get a guaranteed listing. I think it will be possible to do X4-X5 in a short time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:19:04 PM

What exactly are the prospects of this project? Write at least one reason why an investor to buy a share here? Developers who are not in this project? Or tokenomics which is also missing?

There's none, There's no reason to buy this coin due to lack of project information in the ANN, All wallet in the website shows coming soon. Why would anyone invest in an idea that brings nothing new to the table same old same old.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:47:02 PM

will there be mining? can you tell me what it will look like and can you tell when the wallet will be available?
as I understand it will also be mining and stacking.
I think it will be very interesting for the community. I think it will be very important.
all??? like would understand more detail what practical the use of this coin. That is, it will be any business or something else? how will the company make money?
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:27:46 AM

is it possible mining on graphics cards? is there any information about this? so I will follow the start of this project and would like to try mining.
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:58:13 AM

what equipment do you need to realize mining? or mining will not be at the moment? I would like to understand how you can get these coins for me
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:01:31 AM

what equipment do you need to realize mining? or mining will not be at the moment? I would like to understand how you can get these coins for me
at this point, I've only read about running nodes and haven't read anything like this for myself. but I think that the node would be run
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:46:55 AM

there are already some information regarding the rounds of sales? I would like to know when I will be able to buy tokens. and what an exchange that would be. I hope that all the same it will be a popular exchange.
kh730

Activity: 70

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:46:47 AM

as I understand it needs about $ 10K to run the site? I think this is a very large amount for this....

MMM Extra Is Good !
ahmad24

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:12:47 AM

Quote from: Kasperiko link=topic=5127265.msg50781797#msg50781797

rather, it is the technical advantages of the network. But this does not mean that the coin will be in demand especially without a marketing company. so we will wait for news from the team.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:35:12 AM

rather, it is the technical advantages of the network. But this does not mean that the coin will be in demand especially without a marketing company. so we will wait for news from the team.
in any case, they will hold an IEO and this is a huge prospect for investors. it will be possible to make X3-X4 without risks.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 04:57:54 AM

in any case, they will hold an IEO and this is a huge prospect for investors. it will be possible to make X3-X4 without risks.
well, let's at least wait for announcements regarding exchanges. It at least has to be a popular exchange and then it will be possible to collect a hard cap in some days.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:30:59 AM

let's see how quickly the project will develop .
tell me why there is so little information about the team now? is there information about this or not?
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 06:20:48 AM

tell me why there is so little information about the team now? is there information about this or not?
all information on the website and I haven't seen announcements for the team. but in any case, we will wait for the growth of the project.

MMM Extra Is Good !
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:49:43 AM

all information on the website and I haven't seen announcements for the team. but in any case, we will wait for the growth of the project.
but for this I would like to understand what practical application of the project and know more about the business model?
Ankit7723

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:38:58 AM

tell me what practical application of these coins is already known? do you have partners who will accept coins as a means of payment? perhaps any arrangements with the shops?
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 08:07:37 AM

are the developers planning a bounty program ? I would like to understand for myself whether I can get these tokens now or not?
Bitnoval

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:35:13 AM

are the developers planning a bounty program ? I would like to understand for myself whether I can get these tokens now or not?
in the official chat wrote that it would be the bounty program and I will definitely take part in it. Because it is impossible to buy tokens now.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:09:48 AM

tell me whether the test version of the wallet is available at the moment? I just want to understand what it looks like and how it works.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 05:44:28 AM

tell me whether the test version of the wallet is available at the moment? I just want to understand what it looks like and how it works.
in the official chat wrote that you can test the wallet now but you will need to take into account that this is the alpha version of the wallet.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:04:48 AM

in the official chat wrote that you can test the wallet now but you will need to take into account that this is the alpha version of the wallet.
now I will test it for myself and I was just very interested. let's see how it all will work and we can draw conclusions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: