Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DUMP after PUMP!  (Read 15775 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:42:12 AM

~slip~
This has been the trend ever since, after we reach a higher price it will always go down but I don't see any reason to panic with this one because ETH was able to go up high when it hits the bottom. Now, we have another opportunity to buy so don't panic with this one.

The price pump easily but the same thing happen when its dumping.
Learn from this chart, and you will see a great pattern!
For this kind of chart, I don't need analysis. I will definitely buy a lot of ETH to get a big profit in the next few weeks. because now is not the recession and the prices of the coins will not suddenly drop so dramatically. it's just the whale's impact and it's an opportunity for us to be richer. Grin
that's just a temporary and it looks like ethereum has made another comback again with the bitcoin gets rise slightly. it's the panic sell impact that created by the whales and that can be called as a correction
Yep, if you look at the price of ethereum right now, it's starting going up again, slow but steady. In my opinion it's a good time to buy ethereum right now. Not only Dump after Pump but there is also Pump after dump and it's about time the pump will coming.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:48:52 AM

No, the situation changes every day. I do not see that bulls rule the market although the bears have left it. This period, when the prices will fluctuate can last for many months more.
that's what we see now. the market is still moving slowly now. looks stable but not much has changed. whether this is what we all want or not. that's clear I'm waiting for an increase to occur. the pump that happens once again will make the market more powerful.
don't be too pessimistic. even though there was a dump, I think, the current price is still better than the beginning of the year when the price of bitcoin was still below $ 1000. well, until now I am still grateful for an increase, and many people are optimistic about this development. for now, it's better to focus on supporting projects that have potential than thinking about the dump that happened a few years ago.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:34:42 PM

these are big bull traps.
they made btc 5200. after that they sell from these levels. and they buy back all of them from 5000 dollars.

good proift in 1 week.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:02:01 PM

I really like this type of chart, I often buy more at the bottom. Because this is a graph that shows an economy in crisis and it cannot appear within a day.
This is the strategy I often use when the market is in a red storm. Grin

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:14:02 PM

I really like this type of chart, I often buy more at the bottom. Because this is a graph that shows an economy in crisis and it cannot appear within a day.
This is the strategy I often use when the market is in a red storm. Grin
Perhaps that was a bull trap or just kind of group of people manipulated the price that bases on the graph. But ethereum now showed up maybe those who buying before down they must have profited by now. Even how huge the drop of this profitable coin it shows a resistance after the price dragging down.

sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:55:43 PM

The dump after pump move is pretty reasonable for me. And I've been doing it for a while now. Whenever the bounty distribution started and I already received my coins, I dump it right away because it will become unprofitable as time goes by. And it also applies for most of the coins even the good altcoins base on my observation.

surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:16:26 PM

I think it's just a joke. ETH prices are highly appreciated by many investors. Looking at the chart, I am very happy that ETH has dropped so strongly. This will be an opportunity for me to invest at this time because the ETH is very potential.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 06:18:21 PM

I think it's just a joke. ETH prices are highly appreciated by many investors. Looking at the chart, I am very happy that ETH has dropped so strongly. This will be an opportunity for me to invest at this time because the ETH is very potential.

ETH is irreplacable in the smart contract economy, Other projects might surpass ETH for shorterm in terms of the number of DAPPS but this is just because of massive hype and marketing made by other projects.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:21:43 PM

This has been the trend ever since, after we reach a higher price it will always go down but I don't see any reason to panic with this one because ETH was able to go up high when it hits the bottom. Now, we have another opportunity to buy so don't panic with this one.

The price pump easily but the same thing happen when its dumping.
Learn from this chart, and you will see a great pattern!
Well for me this is very normal in trading industry of cryptocurrency there are people that are still waiting for the right time to sell and they are buying not just a few but a bulk of it. Meaning to say we can't control people who trade eth but we can say to them to imagine how high it can be in the future so that it can change their mind and don't sell.
rysea2

Activity: 407

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:48:49 PM

there is always a dump beside the pump, it has been likened to a habit so we should not panic with such situations and make it an opportunity to add our coins when the price becomes a sudden dump. It will be difficult to prevent panic in us, but if we do it slowly then I'm sure we will.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:04:00 PM

We should know we are not yet at the bull run, we are just having a pump and since we have not attained the the peak we are prone to have little dump by the way.
Even at the peak, we still don't have the stable value.
We have more pump now than the dump unlike the past 3 month.thing are getting better.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 09:13:14 PM

What normally happens after a pump is that the coin hit a point where it comes back down in order to stabilize and hit a standard point and in doing so it might lose some of its pump value so yes you can go for some trade during a pump and sell some coins to get back a little extra on top

r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:39:55 PM

Clearly the whales already win back profit on the last hour and now set their order on a dumping price again buy back modes. People who still confuse with this will nevet understand how the markets idea.
I also thought that this is the main reason why there is a big dump after a pump. Because of people that made profits, they are tp-ing out in order to secure profits. But, I think that kind of scenario can be destroyed if there could be more people buy that coin than those people who sell.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:57:16 PM

Dump after pump is normal is crypto market and always happen. The best we can do if this happen is hodl what you have don't go in the flow make your assetsanage well because if you do what others do there's a possibility that you lose your assets or a chance to have a great profits. Observe the market that's is the important so you have always idea if it's good to sell or not.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:06:36 PM

So happy I bought some ethereum when it reached 85 usd and now so glad the price of it is now $160. I hope it pumps more this year so I can get more profit to it.
cunguks

Activity: 854

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:11:09 PM

So happy I bought some ethereum when it reached 85 usd and now so glad the price of it is now $160. I hope it pumps more this year so I can get more profit to it.
if you already sell it you can buy it again now. because I'm sure etheruem won't go down again. we can see the increase has taken place and the price looks stable, this will be preparation for the next growth. immediately prepare yourself, if you have more capital you can buy more assets, not just ethereum, but many altcoins have the potential to rise.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:22:45 PM

if you already sell it you can buy it again now. because I'm sure etheruem won't go down again. we can see the increase has taken place and the price looks stable, this will be preparation for the next growth. immediately prepare yourself, if you have more capital you can buy more assets, not just ethereum, but many altcoins have the potential to rise.

It is normal strategy of the trader buy and sell, the reason is if the price pumping the holder sell their coins they have then after that it's automatically the price is dump then buy again and wait for the another increase ase, The flow chart posting by op is good guide for the analysis about the future of ethereum.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:37:41 AM

Prices are pumped by large investors so many people also buy Ethereum. But when the price above suddenly prices fall sharply. This in my opinion is very common and not only in Ethereum but there are still many other coins like that. So when we trade, we certainly need to be able to read the market situation and you also have to be able to play quickly.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:43:39 PM

It does not mean that the situation with these dumps-pumps should be repeated. We can have a very long period when the price of Ethereum can remain the same, with no changes at all.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:52:07 PM

It does not mean that the situation with these dumps-pumps should be repeated. We can have a very long period when the price of Ethereum can remain the same, with no changes at all.
if ethereum's market conditions are without change at all, maybe it will last very long, even until next year. but what we expect is not like that, if you look at the ethereum trade on the market, I think ethereum won't stay here too long. imminent growth, it's all a matter of time. but remain vigilant about the decline that can occur at any time after the increase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: