Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NFT is an interesting space  (Read 2813 times)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 09:55:39 AM

For example, how do you like NFT art like this: the EtherRock NFT collection created at the end of 2017 has become popular among users. So on August 8, EtherRock #21 passed to a new owner for 45 ETH more than $135,000 at the time of the transaction, #33 bought for 33 ETH almost $104,000 https://cointelegraph.com/news/investors-are-shelling-out-six-figures-for-pet-rock-nfts

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 10:05:41 AM

NFTs has been around for a very long time, but the reason much was not heard about them is because they weren't taken serious or maybe it wasn't just time for them to be looked at since the crypto space was still paying attention on blockchain networks, of which many were launched then claiming to offer high tps and so on, but it seems DeFi trend kind of opened up the path to NFTs.
As of today, NFTs are getting the attention they need after a long time of which it means we are in NFT trend, but sincerely speaking I think this NFT projects need to bring in more features because much is yet to be heard of them unlike during other trends like the DeFi trend where everyone was talking about what Defi offers. Thus, I think more unique features needs to be developed so that the right impact will be felt, but even at that, one need to carry out his research on any project before investing, scammers are always active.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 10:52:39 AM

-snip-

At first I got to know NFT from cryptokitties games and Knight story games, there I had some cute game characters and I can't believe the current price is so expensive, there are a lot of games nowadays that do something like that game, and some games like Axie have earned it. lots of support from users with large crypto market caps, the NFT trend will continue and we will see a lot of game console users getting into crypto and they can sell all the game characters they buy at the price they want

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 12:48:27 PM

It’s indeed an interesting space for crypto enthusiasts like me. However, I would rather choose to collect NFTs with special use cases like in most play-to-earn games such as Axie Infinity, CryptoBlades, CryptoZoon, Blankos Block Party, Splinterlands, My DeFi Pet, etc. I also collect some NFTs from airdrops and bought a few on NBA Top Shot.

These collectibles are selling like crazy. Even for a simple art like Cryptopunks, they are ridiculously worth a lot of money today.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 01:12:15 PM

It’s indeed an interesting space for crypto enthusiasts like me. However, I would rather choose to collect NFTs with special use cases like in most play-to-earn games such as Axie Infinity, CryptoBlades, CryptoZoon, Blankos Block Party, Splinterlands, My DeFi Pet, etc. I also collect some NFTs from airdrops and bought a few on NBA Top Shot.

These collectibles are selling like crazy. Even for a simple art like Cryptopunks, they are ridiculously worth a lot of money today.

The problem with these NFTs is that you cannot sell them if no one buys them and the madness around them could end and you will be left alone with overpaid jpegs.

This is the risk of buying NFT items. So before you buy, assess if it will still fetch good price in the future. Because some of these will be like "obsolete" in nature and we don't know if it will still be valuable. Also, if you are a collector, you should know that selling this type of item may not come easy as not many people can afford the price of NFT items. The risks are there but if you got lucky, you can earn very good profits. Just remember, don't buy just any NFT item that you can encounter. Be selective and scrutinize your chances.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 03:00:29 PM

it's true, maybe someday it will lead to painting, photography
Gradually, NFT is starting to attract people's attention to become a collection even though it has been introduced for a long time
I'm pretty sure NFT will be very popular this year but, with the popularity going to be huge, there will definitely be a lot of scam projects that will take advantage of this situation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
CryptoG99

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 03:55:01 PM

The only real NFTs I am into are all on WAXP. The ones I collect the most are Cryptomonkeys.
I am excited about Colosseum cards. I cannot wait be able to own some football players and make returns on trade them once they get pulled from a card pack. Unique NFT football cards in packs, and receive a 2% resale fee every time the cards you originally discovered are traded on the marketplace. Earn passive income when your cards are traded.
andireynold98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 03:44:48 AM

The only real NFTs I am into are all on WAXP. The ones I collect the most are Cryptomonkeys.
I am excited about Colosseum cards. I cannot wait be able to own some football players and make returns on trade them once they get pulled from a card pack. Unique NFT football cards in packs, and receive a 2% resale fee every time the cards you originally discovered are traded on the marketplace. Earn passive income when your cards are traded.

Love with all of their concept, About football players and we can have our own favourite football players too. Also the 2% resale fee system. Hope Colosseum cards will get more recognition in the future. I'm still new to NFT hope i can get it and collect NFT as soon as i already learnt that. Passive income are really great if it's coming from crypto like staking system. Really love that so so much.
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 08:53:35 AM

Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) has been under the radar for the longest time, other than when cryptokitties jammed the Ethereum network.

The initial impression of NFTs is just a nice to have collectible, but if you look deep enough NFT can actually lead the industry a long way.

The most interesting concept of NFT at the moment is in the traditional gaming industry, all the characters, items, skins, equipments and skills you own in one game can only be used within that game itself.
But with NFT, all these collections that you have could potentially be transferable and usable in other games as well. One significant difference is the money you spent in one game will not go to waste, while the other risk that are taken off is if the game developers does not want to support the game anymore, your collections can still be used in other games.

At the moment, gaming is the largest potential for NFT, but lets not exclude any possibilities of it being used in other industries.

That's what makes NFT known today, with the latest collections they offer, combined with traditional games, characters, equipment and other skills that were not owned by previous games. However, the opportunity to develop in other industries also does not rule out the possibility for NFT to develop.

Initially, NFT was considered a maneuver that did not provide great benefits to users, but now NFT is considered the best solution for existing gamers, when viewed from the risks of playing this game. Going forward, I believe NFT is the best choice for gamers, both long term and short term, this is a great opportunity for NFT to take advantage of the conditions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 07:51:19 PM

Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) has been under the radar for the longest time, other than when cryptokitties jammed the Ethereum network.

The initial impression of NFTs is just a nice to have collectible, but if you look deep enough NFT can actually lead the industry a long way.

The most interesting concept of NFT at the moment is in the traditional gaming industry, all the characters, items, skins, equipments and skills you own in one game can only be used within that game itself.
But with NFT, all these collections that you have could potentially be transferable and usable in other games as well. One significant difference is the money you spent in one game will not go to waste, while the other risk that are taken off is if the game developers does not want to support the game anymore, your collections can still be used in other games.

At the moment, gaming is the largest potential for NFT, but lets not exclude any possibilities of it being used in other industries.
Of course, the NFT market is growing at a very fast pace. A big information bubble was inflated around this by many large game developers and the introduction of NFT. But this is not their only application, the first and most popular is, of course, NFT-arts, which are made by artists situations (though not so popular). There is a Near Protocol cross-chain project with the help of the functions of which you can use the NFT direction without having a huge financial investment in this. If we touch on your question, then a low threshold of entry for the consumer will be in demand among game developers with the introduction of ownership of in-game items, since there is practically no commission fee.
ogundowotoby01

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 11:25:03 PM

The concept of non fungal tokens is one that I believe is very unique and has a lot of potential even a lot more than it has been explored presently in the cryptocurrency industry and that is because NFT itself represent items that are unique in their properties and cannot be duplicated for example like artworks real estate land and digital properties so for people that are creators and are willing to backup their products on the Block chain enough to provide them a unique opportunity to represent the value of their creation on a open source tamper-proof worldwide Ledger which is a blockchain this in itself gives non-fungible tokens a high value that they have today

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:47:30 PM

Bringing digital property rights to gamers via NFTs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfL3vzfnZ_o

+

Building an NFT marketplace with OpenSea co-founder Alex Atallah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpKTYxnT19Y

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:36:06 AM

The problem with these NFTs is that you cannot sell them if no one buys them.
Most of NFT that can be considered as art like that isn't meant to be an investment, it was meant to be collectible just like how you buy arts or painting from an artists, when you buy it you want to put it on your wall and not reselling it in shop.
If you are looking for an NFT that can be resold easily then it's NFT that is based on game like for example an axie, or any NFT games items, these kind of NFT always have quite high demand because it can make the gaming experience better or to earn in game tokens.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 08:35:55 AM

GET RICH BY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES? Billionaire NFT investor Yat Siu shares his secrets to success:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80scpAhN250

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 09:01:25 AM

nft and DeFi seem to attract someone to invest in them, I think this is because of some interesting concepts offered by NFT. moreover the concept offered is for the game industry. maybe in the future NFT will become a sensation among gamers and will be the latest solution for the game industry

pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:30:00 PM

Earn new TOWER-themed REVV Racing car NFT!
https://revv-token.medium.com/earn-new-tower-themed-revv-racing-car-nft-e49fb40178cb

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 09:24:27 PM

The problem with these NFTs is that you cannot sell them if no one buys them.
Most of NFT that can be considered as art like that isn't meant to be an investment, it was meant to be collectible just like how you buy arts or painting from an artists, when you buy it you want to put it on your wall and not reselling it in shop.
If you are looking for an NFT that can be resold easily then it's NFT that is based on game like for example an axie, or any NFT games items, these kind of NFT always have quite high demand because it can make the gaming experience better or to earn in game tokens.
Collectibles can also be used as an investment. if it has historical value, rare, ancient, then the longer the price can increase. NFT must fully have the support of its community in order to have value, and who has a taste in that field of art. which I wonder sometimes costs up to thousands of dollars, even just for a simple picture, but for art connoisseurs there may be a special value that makes it so highly negotiable.

while for nft gaming, it's easier for me to understand. where we can get or collect certain items from the game. For game lovers, this is a good opportunity to channel hobbies as well as investment opportunities.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 12:28:37 PM

The N NFT project is just a set of random numbers. This is the fifth most popular NFT project just three days after its launch, and the average selling price of one NFT in the collection is 1.15 ETH $4,537. Smiley
https://decrypt.co/80343/the-n-project-nfts-of-random-numbers-hits-market-cap-of-40-million

pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 03:14:44 PM

sold for 740 ETH:
https://twitter.com/boredapebot/status/1434985599606280192

Jolankaa

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 12:24:31 PM

NFT is an acronym for a non-fungible token. It represents certain data that can be accounted for in a digital ledger. This data is normally tied to an asset. This asset can be an art piece, a movie, music,or other digital files. I read about it on blockster, really interesting https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1360_fud-hodl-fomo-defi-farming-and-nfts-what-does-crypto-jargon-mean
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: