Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NFT is an interesting space  (Read 2813 times)
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2021, 10:46:33 PM

Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) has been under the radar for the longest time, other than when cryptokitties jammed the Ethereum network.

The initial impression of NFTs is just a nice to have collectible, but if you look deep enough NFT can actually lead the industry a long way.

The most interesting concept of NFT at the moment is in the traditional gaming industry, all the characters, items, skins, equipments and skills you own in one game can only be used within that game itself.
But with NFT, all these collections that you have could potentially be transferable and usable in other games as well. One significant difference is the money you spent in one game will not go to waste, while the other risk that are taken off is if the game developers does not want to support the game anymore, your collections can still be used in other games.

At the moment, gaming is the largest potential for NFT, but lets not exclude any possibilities of it being used in other industries.

The new oil is now if NFT. Crypto space has never seized to invent loads of turns that leaves people wondering how it works and why. Imagine arts that used to be natural has now become digital and even more valued than the arts of natural architecture. I am stunned but still awesom as it is happening in my time.

TheBillGade

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2021, 11:41:26 PM

I have a very hard time getting my mind around the current NFT craze.  They have lots of real great uses - but I'm not sure digital art is the way to go.  I played a bit with crytokitties way back when and it was similar.  Sure cats were great, I still own some.  But they were and remain nothing but speculation.

Using NFTs as game objects makes a lot more sense - but in a world where a single NFT is $10 of gas or more, it doesn't make much sense.

I've been minting over on the Matic / Polygon chain - much better gas fees - but not something that is totally easy to do either. 

To me a real use case needs to be found.  I'm dabbling in offering digital deeds - so the NFT actually represents a real physical object that you can obtain if you want.  Or, you can just collect and sell digitally until the final buyer is found.  So far looking at Lego and Pokemon as the best collectibles for it - NiftyLocker.com .  I'm curious to hear thoughts on other more "understandable" ideas for the use of NFTs.

kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 12:36:39 AM

NFT is the bubble. People are trying to sell "art" with real value less than 1 usd for incredible money
Maybe many people can take advantage of it for infinite money laundering. I am not a believer in the value of NFT, although the idea and solution that the NFT will really help, what is going on shows that it has no value? Wondering that those blockchain-based panels are of such a high value? And then people will see it as the hype like the defi phase, and we need time to make it really good.
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:27:02 PM

The most interesting concept of NFT at the moment is in the traditional gaming industry, all the characters, items, skins, equipments and skills you own in one game can only be used within that game itself.
But with NFT, all these collections that you have could potentially be transferable and usable in other games as well. One significant difference is the money you spent in one game will not go to waste, while the other risk that are taken off is if the game developers does not want to support the game anymore, your collections can still be used in other games.
Well I think they are starting to extend it already to other industries. And moreover, apart from the cryptocurrency industry this is method that can be applied in lots of areas. So, when it comes to the cryptocurrency industry the same way it can be applied in so many ways this time around.

The meaning of Non Fungible Tokens (NFT’s) is that they are cryptographic assets which contains information that is used to identify them. Recently Jack of Twitter has said something about auctioning his first tweet through Blockchain and crypto, and I think that is an example of what we are talking about here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:51:59 PM

I think NFT is a tool to deprive you of cryptocurrency... In my opinion it's a complete nonsense, which in time nobody will need it after the hype has passed! Although I don't exclude that in certain areas NFT can be in demand, for example as an indication of the right holder... Although blockchain is enough for that too!
I have different opinion. Maybe is nonsense for us a bit older but for kids now NFTs can be like a pokemon cards in the future. Things change fast and we need to be open minded since we have here a chance to be so early in this space.
donatello345

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

give me back my 2008

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 08:17:03 PM

I agree, this is a very interesting area in the market, the idea is not new - it has been on the market for a long time, but the peak of its popularity is at this moment.

This is a very complex technology, really, I still can not fully understand what it is, how to use it and why someone needs it!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 11:18:54 PM

"Mark Cuban sees NFT ticketing as the mass-market disruptor":
https://cryptoslate.com/forget-overvalued-artwork-mark-cuban-sees-nft-ticketing-as-the-mass-market-disruptor/

^Read this and watch this Video till you fully understand it, that usecase of NFTs will be huge!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgwvOOBRWw&t=2424s
(start at min 40!)

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 01:38:19 AM

Wow, so it was posted by coingecko 2 years ago and no one has listened to him. The craze for NFT today is on and there's massive money that's on it today.
One NFT can cost more than a million and that's what I see most of the time on the news and many are still not yet on it including me.

Am I too late for this if ever I want to invest? I am also one of the community here who ignored this thing were I am not thinking
that it will have a good result in the end. And now it's been exploded now in the market. Perhaps, I'm gonna go for this one
to grow more of my capital via NFT coins.
Josefjix

Activity: 1190
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 04:48:15 AM

I think NFT is a tool to deprive you of cryptocurrency... In my opinion it's a complete nonsense, which in time nobody will need it after the hype has passed! Although I don't exclude that in certain areas NFT can be in demand, for example as an indication of the right holder... Although blockchain is enough for that too!
It is not complete nonessential, have you sat down to experiment what the NFT market is all about? What it's trying to achieve? How is it moving towards there? This industry has been in existence since 2015. Its hype is just starting who knows where it could get to in the next 5 years?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 09:14:18 AM

Saturday Night Live explains NFTs:
https://twitter.com/nbcsnl/status/1376032888764960769

leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 11:00:21 AM

It is not complete nonessential, have you sat down to experiment what the NFT market is all about? What it's trying to achieve? How is it moving towards there? This industry has been in existence since 2015. Its hype is just starting who knows where it could get to in the next 5 years?

It is not complete nonsense I agree, there is definitely some use of it especially with digital art and other things that can be digitalized BUT the current way it is being used like for selling some the saliva or blood or something from some guy? I think this is pure hype and selling some Tweet? You do not even own the Tweet!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4173

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 11:02:33 AM

Am pretty sure soon NFT will be very  popular in the coming months,  however,  just like the way the popularity will be huge so will be the scam projects that will take advantage of the situation.
NFT already popular right now dude and did you see the latest news about how so many people are very interesting with NFT? some nft became valuable and more entities will try to use NFT as a way to sale the rare asset. I don't think scammer can take the advantage from this trend consider the only NFT that being issued by the trusted entity will be very valuable.
To sell NFT is not so easy like you are creating scam token dude

Don't bet on that, these guys are one of the smartest minds out there, they'll surely fine a way to present their ideas as authentic as you can think and use it to decieve the gullible minds we have in the industry. NFT are trending currently meaning any project that brings out news of them evolving into that technology gets massive support form the community in anticipation of a growth to the price of their coins.

Scammers can use this in pumping all the shitcoin they intend pumping and still they'll receiving patronage due to the trend of everyone wanting to get their hands on what's trending. We saw this with ICo, IEO and defi that took everyone by storm.

That of NFT won't be any different, many projects would pick interest in them and get support without actually doing anything. More focused will be on the price of NFT related projects instead of actually developing the technology.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 12:18:27 PM

Nft is trending in crypto many say that it has a future and in simple action the price can be expensive because nft can help a lot just like games like axie infinity made it to make money for people especially now pandemic so many investors in nft want to buy it because they say it has a future and the price will be even more expensive in the future.

More speculators are aiming to take the ride, NFT is gaining attetion and there are many players now who are investing
to this chain, developers are taking this opportunities.

Providing profits not only with investors but also to those traders who manage to take time in finding good value asset
to invest their money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 12:22:56 PM

Nft is trending in crypto many say that it has a future and in simple action the price can be expensive because nft can help a lot just like games like axie infinity made it to make money for people especially now pandemic so many investors in nft want to buy it because they say it has a future and the price will be even more expensive in the future.

More speculators are aiming to take the ride, NFT is gaining attetion and there are many players now who are investing
to this chain, developers are taking this opportunities.

Providing profits not only with investors but also to those traders who manage to take time in finding good value asset
to invest their money.
it seems that NFT is indeed the main attraction for new investments that have successfully attracted their own market.
apart from NFT and DeFi, I think this year there will be something new again that can make the crypto market get a sizable investment. we will see the birth of new projects with interesting concepts. This market is always innovating for market needs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 12:59:01 PM

Blockchain is here to solve the problems that have occurred so far and also the new technological fields that have given birth to Bitcoin and altcoins, have also given birth to decentralized finance and then NFT.
maybe in the future there will be more and more new blockchain fields and will develop, not only about technology and finance or bitcoin and other crypto, but blockchain is also getting closer to our daily lives such as NFT which is becoming popular today.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 09:35:13 PM

Here is the full story of the guy who paid $70m for an NFT:
https://twitter.com/nasdaily/status/1375794738805280779

Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 11:02:31 PM

I like NFT's token and now NFT's are not something that you could ignore right now because there is totally profit in this space. And it is on fire, but until now I don't actually like some of the NFT's if it actually has its own value. I would totally invest like for example with the concept of the virtual world and the you have valuable items that you could buy and that's the concept of that NFT's. But the thing is there are some NFT's that is collectibles that have a very high market price that I think not actually worth that price or I think is just garbage.
EclaireWithLove

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 06:07:10 AM

It sure is! I see a lot on Reddit that looks real but it's not. There are also others that look like anime but it is actually a real-life photo! There are a lot of NFT websites out there and I recently saw one that is Korean, and most of the art there is like Manhwa.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 11:37:58 PM

Cryptokitties one of the games that uses NFT before NFT is really hype Smiley
but there the art of NFT, NFT has a lot of uniqueness, not only as an item in the game, but it can also be a digital art that is of very high value because it is rare, and its uniqueness can also be proof if something is ours, such as a certificate Smiley
I see the NFT will grow bigger in the next few months or the next few years.
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 09:55:22 AM

Forbes: "NFT Market Rages On: NFTs Market Cap Grow 1,785% In 2021 As Demand Explodes"
https://www.forbes.com/sites/youngjoseph/2021/03/29/nft-market-rages-on-nfts-market-cap-grow-1785-in-2021-as-demand-explodes/?sh=7ddeb9bf7fdc

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: